Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Duggars

Ha ha - I'm watching Dane Cook right now and he started making a joke about how he wants to have 19 kids, his wife's vag. would be like "stargate"...The kids would just materialize out of her.

I can't help it, I find this family awful. The mother is terrible and I just can't imagine what it must be like to be one of those poor kids.

just found this on their website....check out the link to the modest swim wear. Can you imagine seeing someone wearing that??!!!

The Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar Family

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    just found this on their website....check out the link to the modest swim wear. Can you imagine seeing someone wearing that??!!!

The Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar Family
    Looks like a wet suit with a dress over it.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Silver Member

^^^^ you would be as well going swimming with your clothes on

What a pain in the ass it would be to try and move around in the water with all that on. One of their spawn could end up drowning wearing one of those get ups.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm sorry if it's evil, but I'm just waiting for one of thier Duggarlets to come out with Down's Syndrome. She's getting up there.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I feel like the kids dont really get a chance to be a kid. Its like, they're born, and immediately become a part of the family unit having to have their dumb buddy system and home school and all that and its like, do these kids ever just get to do nothing? Hang out with kids that ARENT their siblings?

I just feel bad for them.
    Dramatically overdramatic

I bet a couple of them end up screwing and having flipperbabies due to their retarded social scene.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Zee

The swimwear is priceless. He has thought of everything.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    I feel like the kids dont really get a chance to be a kid. Its like, they're born, and immediately become a part of the family unit having to have their dumb buddy system and home school and all that and its like, do these kids ever just get to do nothing? Hang out with kids that ARENT their siblings?

I just feel bad for them.
    Yeah the two times a year they get together with this other family they know who "share their values" (i.e. religion, lifestyle) and also have a shitload of kids. They're already scouting out a potential mate for their oldest from amongst this brood. They practically considered it like a date for these two when both families went to an ice rink and <gasp> oldest boy and one of girls from the other family were standing side-by-side...not even holding hands...and having a mere conversation together (under the eagle eyes of everyone else naturally).

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I hope half their kids turn out gay
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I've got my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I bet a couple of them end up screwing and having flipperbabies due to their retarded social scene.

I shouldn't even laugh at that, but I did and now I'm going straight to hell!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I hope half their kids turn out gay
    and in interracial marriages... ya know .. all those same beliefs they have ..

Has anyone seen the latest Duggar special on TLC?

They are having their 18th kid, another girl. It showed the mom at the OB getting her ultrasound. She had all her kids in the room and held up a SHEET so no one could see her belly. She said she refuses to show any skin, even to her kids, because she is "modest."

OMG! Fucking crazies! They went to a creationism museum and are talking about how they believe the earth is 6,000 years old. They also believe that humans and dinosaurs lived on the earth at the same time.

Then the production team asked the crew members if they agreed that the earth was 6,000 years old and if they believed in creationism. All of them laughed about it! Even the TLC crew thinks they are nuts.

Someone get Lynnie on here, you know she has watched the special!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information