Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duggars

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Yea teforde, he could have done a HELL of a lot better than that walking uterus Michelle. Has she changed her hairstyle once in the last 20 yrs? And how about that voice? She scares the hell outta me....they all do actually.

And yet, I am totally fascinated by them. Best show on TV, hands down.
    When they've shown pictures of a younger Michelle, she was very pretty, looks nothing like she does now; here's a pic from their website, http://www.jimbob.info/index.htm

*Can anyone see the pic?!? I've been getting red x's on pics I try to post.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Jerusha is a good biblical name. It means 'posessed'. Or perhaps Jethro meaning 'plenty'. I don't think they have a Judas yet. I also like Gator's suggestions of Jezebel and Jerkoff.
    well, they haven't used Jesus yet!!!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

man i cant stand those people... when did yall say it was going to air?

seriously i hate them... and i still watch... UGH! *pounding head with palm*

Because you can't... look... away...

Must watch breeding Duggars...

I have to be contradictory. I really enjoy watching the shows and TIVO them. I find them a fascinating family. I don't know why they would want THAT many children and do find the size weird but also cool as well. Now, I am a raving liberal in comparison to their conservatism, but I'll bet those kids are smart and well taken care of. Also, I don't see anything wrong with the kids doing their "jurisdictions" aka chores. Helping to look after siblings and helping to cook, clean, etc. used to be not only acceptable but required of children. I am not a parent but I have a niece and nephew that are the epitome of laziness and I would rather see children brought up with work ethic, responsibility, and respect, than what I currently witness. Too many kids spend their whole free time playing video games and listening to their Ipods and not even helping around the house. They are going to hate life when they get out in the real world and find they actually have to do some work for once in their lives. Most children are ill-prepared for adulthood nowadays because they are so spoiled. I mean no disrespect to the parents here on this board but I had to rant a little. There are still some great kids out there but you have to agree that society has definitely taken a downward spiral. I wouldn't want to go back in time either for loss of civil liberties and 'head in the sand' attitudes from long ago but this family is really not as bad as some are making them out to be. I will agree though, that they have too many children for my taste.
    "I've got a raging clue right now"

I just checked my tivo and it looks the the Duggars are gonna be on tomorrows (1/2/06) Montell Williams show. It says "a family with 16 biological children", so I assume that it's them. I setting the tivo right now for it. I wonder if they will say if they are preggers again or not.

I found a Duggar fansite/club on facebook and I took a screen shot for y'all.

OMG I am watching them right now on Montel!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I had to moan, groan and make my sickness a little more sickier so I could blow off work early to come home and watch in a 1/2. Cannot wait! I need mes some sick-ass Duggarly cult swag.

Yea, they were only on for a half hour (the first half). Which is just not enough time.....and I am unsure exactly when this was taped, it appears to have been fairly recently as the youngest is now over a year old. Michelle, and god I HATE to admit this, actually looks pretty good. Same freaking hair, same god awful voice, but looks pretty thin (though hard to tell for sure since she is sitting), but her face looked thinner.
    The older kids were trotted out too and they spoke a bit....nothing new or exciting. Should be interesting in the next 5 yrs for that family....

Nothing beats a day w/some Duggar shit. HAPPY DAY!

I found myself getting very unreasonably angry yet again viewing this freak show family. All that blathering about they would have as many babies as Michelle decided and started out with that hoary old untrue chestnut that birth control pills cause miscarriage. Brings back bad memories of some people I knew that used to give me a hard time for only having a few kids.

I loved how the kids were like, "We love being in a big family, we never fight, we never want be alone, it's great." Sounds like brainwashing to me, 'cause in no way have one of those kids never said, "Leave me alone! He's looking at me! He's touching me!" My kids do that now and I only have 2!

It freaks me out that they don't launch into a massive brawl in the car. My two would do everything short of out and out murder the second we were strapped in for a long car ride. That many 'normal' kids rolling down the road two days to a home schooling conference should have inflicted many bruises on each other and sent both parents into some sort of chemical intoxicant search.

The only thing I can figure out is that Michelle has to be mainlining Xanax and wearing ear plugs or perhaps they have secret shock collars on the kids.

The 16 year old girl Jana looks beautiful. She's gonna be a stunner when she gets older. The baby looked to be around 4 or 5 months

Make room for one more. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar of Springdale are expecting another baby – No. 17.

Their growing family has attracted nationwide media attention in the last several years. They had their last child in 2005.

We talked with Jim Bob Duggar on Monday and he says Jennifer Danielle is expected to be born on July 27. That will bring their household to seven girls and 10 boys. Today's THV - KTHV Little Rock News Article
    So i guess it's official ya'll

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information