Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here watch Days Of Our Lives?

I watch it once in awhile when I home.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um yeah, i used to literaly schedule my classes around this show and Passions in college

i just started back watching it since i'm now a stay at home mom but i usually only manage once a week. i have missed it for almost 2 weeks now hopefully i will get to watch tomorrow lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Okay, so John Black is dead and Marlena is hell bent on killing Stephano to avenge her husbands death.
    Anyone here have any idea if John is really dead? Is Drake Hogestyn done with the show?
    Will Marlena ever age? Geez she still looks great!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Gold Member

^^Plastic surgery. But she went with the lifts and not botox so at least she can still show emotion.

Am I the only one who wants to crawl through my screen anytime I see E.J.? Dear God, that is a great looking man. But i'm still a huge Lumi lover, so if they mess up my couple AGAIN, I will have to give up the show. I've been watching off and on for 6 years and I quit everytime they split them up.

YES, EJ is a dreamboat for sure. But sometimes I can't stop looking
    at his elf like ears. They really freak me out.
    still a huge Lumi lover
    Who is this?
    I have been watching off and on since like 1982. Marlena is my favorite. I remember when the Salem Strangler killed her. OMG I was so upset! The show actually had to hold a press conference to calm down upset viewers, and assure them Marlena will live on, lol! Whew!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

i haven't seen days in many, many years. but, i still think that the whole marlena being possessed thing was one of the most ridiculous story lines in television history.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten89 View Post
    ^^ But i'm still a huge Lumi lover, .
    i noticed ALL of the soaps are doing the name combos'. BOPE, PAYLA, etc. it is so ridiculous. its bad enough we have Brangelina.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Still wanna know who LUMI is.
    Yes the devil in Marlena thing was
    just awful. At least once a year some
    or nearly all the cast will be lost on an island!

LUMI is Lucas and Sami
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Well that is just silly, lol!
    Will John stay dead???

i just got my soap opera digest, and it says that Marlena visits a psychic and finds out that john really isnt dead., but then my OTHER soap opera digest, says that he will be going to General Hospital. LOL i need to go back to work! haha
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I used to watch Days a little when i was younger, but i had to stop altogether years ago when Marlena was possessed or whatever. I could not bring myself to watch it after that...too ridiculous. Now none of the soaps interest me at all.

Gold Member

I used to watch Days when I was younger back in the 80s, then again in the early 90s and then again about 5 years ago. One of the moms from my son's preschool and I started hanging out about a year ago. I just found out that she was a BIG Days fan. She has the dvr set to record every day. She told me the day after it happened that John was dead and I was pissed! I haven't watched in so long but I was upset. The man has been on there for how long and they just up and killed him off? That's why it was no surprise going through the check out at the grocery the other day to see that he's not really dead on the Soap Opera Digest. I might have to set the dvr up for a new schedule, lol. Cause I don't have other things to be doing every day, lol.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

I have watched DOOL off and on for a number of years. Right now it is OFF, because we are a few years behind here, and I can't be bothered to watch the serial killer storyline knowing it turns out to have all been fake in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I used to watch Days a little when i was younger, but i had to stop altogether years ago when Marlena was possessed or whatever. I could not bring myself to watch it after that...too ridiculous. Now none of the soaps interest me at all.
    That was an OFF time for me, too.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information