Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here watch Days Of Our Lives?

Default Re: Does anyone here watch Days Of Our Lives?

^^Nooway Gonflable????
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Gold Member

Oooooh Shaun is Claire's daddy

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    I love it cause you can miss it for years and then watch it again and catch up w/in a fuckin week since they repeat their life stories to themselves all the time.
    I've literally not watched an episode for over a year before and just tuned in one day and knew exactly what was going on within the hour.

I've watched Days since the very early 80's when I was way too young to be watching it. I can vividly remember watching the Patch and Kayla wedding when she was mute, but miraculously regained speech in time to say "I do." Riveting.

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten
    ^^Nooway Gonflable????
    WAY!
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Ive been tuning in and out on Y&R lately. So I forgot about DofOL

i've watched Days for about 7 years now! i'm obcessed. but the stupid Alex/Marlena/John storyline is really starting to annoy the hell outta me. Are they ever going to show Claire or is there just an empty Coke bottle wrapped in that blanket? I know their going to drag her paternity SL on forever and ever and ever so i'm not even going to get my hopes up as to when that will be revealed. ( Kate and Victor know but i mean when Shawn/Belle/Phil/Mimi find out).
    On another note: I'm not posting any spoilers but oh my freaking gawd! has anyone else seen them? i read them and freaked out b/c i want to see how it all plays out. i'm excited.

Mimi is a lost cause. Like the guys only get with her after she rants and bores them to death with misery. I remember when she was homeless, she was living in a box, I mean they wanted her to go through bad times, although she and her family looked well kept for being homeless people.

Default Another island story line!

Been unemployed for about 3 weeks now, so I've been watching daytime tv. I've had time to catch up on my favorite soap, Days.
    I am in mad love with E.J, the mysterious British hunk! I am loving the Sami, E.J and Lucas story line. I keep hoping Sami will not blow it this time, lol, but I know she will in some fantastic fashion.
    I always change the channel when Kayla and Steve are on. I didn't like those two 20 years ago. They're even more annoying to me now.
    Now, yet again, people from Salem are trapped on some island. Belle and Shawn. I miss the old Belle and Shawn actors. The 2 playing them now are boring!!! I do like the new Phillip and his bimbo cohort.
    I can't believe how amazing the actress who plays Kate looks. She's gorgeous still. And Deidre Hall has held up very well too.
    Is it Stephano under that oxegen tent? I hope so, or Tony would be good too.
    It's been fun watching again, but holy cow, I can't wait to get back to work!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

i missed it today damnit. I agree i hate the new shawn and belle. Phillip is actually the guy who used to play him a long time ago I like him better. Yes it is stephano under the tent EJ is actually elvis jr(stephano's son with susan the crazy chic who was pretending to be christian when she was married to john or some such shit)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I remember this one meet & greet they had with the NBC soaps... maybe 5 years ago? Anyway, Brady & old/new Phillip (Jay Kenneth Johnson) were soooooo sweet, and even better looking IRL. Shawn (I forget his name, it's been a while) was kind of distant and had bad skin. And Jesse Metcalfe was a huge biatch, wouldn't make eye contact and completely ignored you if you spoke to him. I haven't watched Days in years, but I watch Passions everyday. It's so campy!

I totally heard Passions has been cancelled. I'm so sorry to see it go, I love those whackier soaps. I really miss Port Charles and all those vampires, lol!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Hit By Ban Bus!

I used to watch when I was pregnant with my daughter (24 years ago). I couldn't believe it when like 15 years later almost all the same people and plots were still there!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

whats goin' on on Passions?!

i use to be really INTO days. lately not so much. but it is a good show. and def keeps you on ur feet

I used to watch it when I was a kid but not anymore. I have to work, you know

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information