Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who!

I haven't seen the new ones with Martha yet. They won't air in Canada until summer. It's really difficult stifling the urge to look at all the stuff on the web. Must wait!

Tom Baker smiley!

and K-9

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I dont know, David Tennants nik name is David Ten-inch but I bow my head and agree to your statement. Having met both I would not climb over either of them to get out of bed !
    Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I haven't seen the new ones with Martha yet. They won't air in Canada until summer. It's really difficult stifling the urge to look at all the stuff on the web. Must wait!

Tom Baker smiley!

and K-9
    love your little K9 and Tom
    Maximus

I love both doctors. And Captain Jack - I'm so excited he's coming back this season!

Eli

Jack was hot!
    I love David T, he's the best Doctor ever and I am a huge fan of Tom Baker, whose face mixed with the theme song scared the willies out of me as a kid.
    Not sure about that new black chick but her family shows promise like Rose's mother did (not that Mickey, ugh what an oaf. *scrunches up nose* "Wov wiv you, eh? I ain no vommin' vimsuvver.").

I liked the first ep of season 3, loved how the building went to the moon! That was so original and cool... until it went down the predictable, done-to-death path of "oh, it's alien-bots!"... but it was still ok. They seem to market it to a kiddie audience, when really it would work so much better if they stopped that and made it sort of darker. No more old women going: "My dear, I do believe a bit of tea arises, shall I suck your blood? Rightio dear." *lifts pinkie finger as she sucks through a straw*. Maybe just "AAAARGH!" *sucking sounds and crunches, with a creepy shadow on the wall that suggests terror*

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Jack was hot!
    I love David T, he's the best Doctor ever and I am a huge fan of Tom Baker, whose face mixed with the theme song scared the willies out of me as a kid.
    Not sure about that new black chick but her family shows promise like Rose's mother did (not that Mickey, ugh what an oaf. *scrunches up nose* "Wov wiv you, eh? I ain no vommin' vimsuvver.").

I liked the first ep of season 3, loved how the building went to the moon! That was so original and cool... until it went down the predictable, done-to-death path of "oh, it's alien-bots!"... but it was still ok. They seem to market it to a kiddie audience, when really it would work so much better if they stopped that and made it sort of darker. No more old women going: "My dear, I do believe a bit of tea arises, shall I suck your blood? Rightio dear." *lifts pinkie finger as she sucks through a straw*. Maybe just "AAAARGH!" *sucking sounds and crunches, with a creepy shadow on the wall that suggests terror*
    I think Freema is is looking to be pretty good. Billie is, of course, irreplaceable, but Freema has great energy of her own. I like her. And I think the reason I liked the first season more is that it was darker - the plots and emotions (from what I remember) were more sophisticated. It really does seem to be more marketed to children now.

Hey... check this out!!

A little something to make the day sweeter!!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Oh, Jack! *swoon*

Has anybody seen Torchwood? I was kind of disappointed with it, I must admit, though more Jack on my screen is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Oh, Jack! *swoon*

Has anybody seen Torchwood? I was kind of disappointed with it, I must admit, though more Jack on my screen is a good thing.
    I heard it wasn't as good, although since then I also heard that Captain Jack was in it, so I may try it just for some Barrowman eye candy.

Borrowman eyecandy is the ONLY reason I'm watching it. It's kind of dull, actually.

OHNO!!! I LOVED Torchwood! Soooooooo dark! And the lead actress is fantastic in it!

Here they are...
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Elite Member

so pissed that the 3rd season of Dr Who and torchwood hasnt even been shown here in AUS yet. grrr.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

There are...er...certain means of tracking it down in other places before it's been shown.*cough*y o u t u b e*cough*

Eli

Yeah lani I am in Australia and I have seen it. Excuse me, I need to sneeze... Azeures!!! Oh, bless me.

Default Daleks in Manhattan

Discuss!
    Giant spacepigs = disturbing to a level on par with the talking nursecatpeople.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information