Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Disney's Frozen will turn your little girl into a lesbian

Lol I swear I didn't know that, I just said it to be a smart ass.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

My boys have just watched this for about the sixth time (I always poke my head in and join them for "Let it Go" and the climax). They love princesses and I'm glad that to them, "princesses" are the Anna, Tiana, Rapunzel type so far.

They've started working Frozen into their everyday speech, though:

"You can't ask Mummy to look at you while she's driving!"

"You can if it's true love!"
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Christian radio host: Disney’s ‘Frozen’ is Satanic tool for ‘indoctrinating’ young lesbians

By Arturo Garcia
    Monday, March 10, 2014 21:11 EDT

Religious right-wing radio host Kevin Swanson used the animated film Frozen as his argument for attacking Disney’s opposition to the Boy Scouts of America’s ban on gay troop leaders, in audio published by Right Wing Watch on Monday.

“Friends, this is evil, just evil,” Swanson said. “I wonder if people are thinking, ‘You know I think this cute little movie is going to indoctrinate my 5-year-old to be a lesbian or treat homosexuality or bestiality in a light sort of way.’ I wonder if the average parent going to see Frozen is thinking that way. I wonder if they are just walking in and saying, ‘Yeah, let’s get my five-year-old and seven-year-old indoctrinated early.’”

Contrary to Swanson’s argument, though, the film does not focus on any same-sex pairing, instead focusing on the relationship between two sisters, Princess Elsa (Idina Menzel) and Princess Anna (Kristen Bell).

While insisting he was not a “tinfoil hat conspiratorialist,” Swanson also wondered aloud if “something very evil” was surrounding the movie.

“If I was the Devil, what would I do to really foul up an entire social system and do something really, really, really evil to 5- and 6- and 7-year-olds in Christian families around America?” Swanson asked Steve Vaughn.

“I would make a movie,” Vaughn replied.

“I would buy Disney,” Swanson continued. “If I was the Devil, I would buy Disney in 1984, that’s what I would have done.”

The end result of the “indoctrination,” Swanson said, was a fracturing of society.

“The Boy Scouts are the fault line, you got six percent leaving, you got Disney pulling funding,” he said. “This is fracturing our society and I can see how it might, I can see how some parents might be very strong, they don’t want their children indoctrinated in any way into the lifestyle of sodomy.”

Listen to Swanson’s remarks, as posted by Right Wing Watch on Monday, below.(at link)

Source: Christian radio host: Disney’s ‘Frozen’ is Satanic tool for ‘indoctrinating’ young lesbians | The Raw Story
    Uhh! I feel sorry for his wife.... "In the United States, the term eventually encompassed oral sex as well as anal sex. The crime of sodomy was classified as a felony."

However I obviously need to watch this film as soon as.....

I hae a relationship with my dog and my cat, its the Alpha/Beta with the Dog and Slave and Master with the cat. Obviously, he's the Master.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    My boys have just watched this for about the sixth time (I always poke my head in and join them for "Let it Go" and the climax). They love princesses and I'm glad that to them, "princesses" are the Anna, Tiana, Rapunzel type so far.

They've started working Frozen into their everyday speech, though:

"You can't ask Mummy to look at you while she's driving!"

"You can if it's true love!"
    Really Tati? Really???
    Free Charmed.

Bought a copy for my nieces. Gotta start on them early.
    Novice likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Can't wait for my 5 year old niece to visit again. I watched it and one of my girlfriend's has spent the night with me 3 nights since... we haven't had sex but still. I blame Frozen for my friend being such a drunk that she hasn't been able to drive her ass home!
    Novice likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    The woman behind the blog in the first link really needs to buy a dictionary and understand what being homophobic and anti-gay means
    She also needs to learn to get to the fucking point. I read as much as I could stand and still have no idea what she was blathering about.
    Last edited by stella blue; March 31st, 2014 at 11:15 AM.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    My boys have just watched this for about the sixth time...
    Ninth time...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I watched it last week with my daughter. Still hetero. It's a great little flick though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information