Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

Great episode! I was sorry to see Brother Sam go. I wasn't expecting Rudy back. It is going to be messy!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by JerriBlank View Post
    i am loving this season.

after last night's episode, i am thinking the old prof is to colin hanks what harry is to dexter. the waitress didn't even acknowledge him at the restaurant.
    I was just looking at the Dexter FB page and this is pretty much the consensus over there too. Good catch!

I'm actually kinda upset I went snooping on that page, people are putting up all kinds of crazy scenarios I feel like they're spoilers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

OK, Dexter is losing me.

I liked the episode but how much longer is it going to take Dex to figure out the Professor doesn't exist.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I was just looking at the Dexter FB page and this is pretty much the consensus over there too. Good catch!

I'm actually kinda upset I went snooping on that page, people are putting up all kinds of crazy scenarios I feel like they're spoilers...
    Wow I didn't even notice that! That makes everything much more interesting.

I'm glad Dexter ditched his psycho brother to pick up Harry again. I don't think Dexter is a complete sociopath because he seems to gravitate towards the light. His issues are huge but I don't see him as lacking empathy or not knowing right from wrong.

I'm still on the fence about the professor, but when Travis saw him standing outside his sister's house, looking in the window? Hmmmm...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I did not like the last episode. The part where he went and banged the girl randomly was just not him at all. It wasn't, say, like the chick who blew him at the HS reunion, where that made more sense.

I really like Debra's hair. It's very shiny.

I guess her and Quinn are done-zo for good.

I'm bummed about the Quinn/Deb thing. I thought maybe they might start hooking back up under the radar.

Im on the fence about the professor, Because the girl who escaped seemed to think it was 2 people, and then they were talking about one person holding her head back and the other making her drink the blood..
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

^ I was wondering about that too. She specifically said "they" chained me up. I would think even blindfolded she'd be able to tell if there was a 2nd pair of hands on her.

Also in the previews for next week Dexter says "Travis' dark passenger can be killed" and it looks as though the professor abducts someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I really hope Professor Gellar is real, otherwise this season sucks (at least for me).
    I do think he is real (or at least was) there are signs for it in the series.

I also read somewhere that 2 more seasons of Dexter are confirmed! Yippie!

I'm not sure that I buy into Professor Gellar being Travis' Dark Passenger. It was pretty glaring that he wouldn't walk through the door when him and Travis were talking, but just because Professor Gellar is a murderer, doesn't mean he's rude and would just barge into someone's house. If he's not alive and real I'll be disappointed, shows start sucking when they recycle story lines.

I was pissed that it turned out that Jonah did kill his mother, I thought for sure it was going to be that intern chick. I refuse to believe that she's done this season, there was a reason aside from money that she took that evidence AND showed interest in the BHB and Trinity.

We're half way through and I have to say that aside from the season opener, this has been a pretty lackluster season.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^i think it was just to remind of us the those storylines again

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post

We're half way through and I have to say that aside from the season opener, this has been a pretty lackluster season.
    I have to agree. It's finally starting to pick up a little bit, but i haven't had that feeling like i can't wait to see the next episode, like i have in previous seasons.

Quinn is really off his rocker

Thread Information