Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1074
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

  1. #61
    Elite Member Aella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Aella, I don't know about the 2 episode pre-air, but I've been downloading them from this site called Piratebay. org:

    The Pirate Bay - The worlds largest BitTorrent tracker
    Oooh, thanks so much for the link. I used to visit the Piratebay all the time, but then the site was shut-I had no idea it was up and running again!

  2. #62
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Well, the guy is a Mexican and you know how they don't really have a box to check, anyway, I guess he really thought my husband was something other than white so he was wondering what box he checked.
    It has been a big joke since then. We always pick on my husband about it.
    He even hired the guy because he got so tickled over the guy asking him that. Funny thing is, that's has been his best employee ever.
    Well that's cool that everything worked out.

  3. #63
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,929

    Default

    Looks like our Dexter finally got it back

  4. #64
    Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    The whinyass girlfriend on the show looks like she has had some work done.

  5. #65
    Elite Member Aella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Looks like our Dexter finally got it back
    Is it wrong that it cheered me up? It was so weird, him being unable to, er, perfom.

    The biggest scare of the episode for me was the Brian apparition jumping out of the water and grabbing Dexter's hand. I literaly jumped up. And of course, Dexter being Dexter was utterly unfazed, because lest we forget people, he IS a psycho.

  6. #66
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    52,006

    Default

    ^^^
    LOL that scene freaked me out! i literally jumped up and sent a bunch of stuff flying. creepy. love how dexter just sat there as if it was perfectly normal to have a scary hallucination.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  7. #67
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    I wonder what's going to happen with him and his girlfriend?

  8. #68
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,929

    Default

    The last scene with Rudy/Brian was great. I did a little jump out of my seat with that one. I was kind of sad because he was letting Brian go and I was kind of hoping for more Brian/Rudy flashbacks.

    It looks like his little girlfriend is going to have some competition this season....

  9. #69
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    25,762

    Default

    I love this show. Michael C. Hall needs an Emmy right this minute....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #70
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    27,891

    Default

    I need 10 minutes alone with him, right this minute...

  11. #71
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I need 10 minutes alone with him, right this minute...
    I know!! He's so damn hot!! I love how he's kind of into the ladies right now.

  12. #72
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Why didn't he think of the gulf stream from the beginning? Being the master criminal he should have realized that someday the bags would be found...

    I also can't stand his girlfriend, I thought he was going to try and break up with her by not going to NA. His speech at the end was pretty moving. He's the only serial killer I feel for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  13. #73
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,929

    Default

    I think in some sick way he wanted the bodies to be found...because he thought there was no way to trace the victims back to him.

  14. #74
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Why didn't he think of the gulf stream from the beginning? Being the master criminal he should have realized that someday the bags would be found...

    I also can't stand his girlfriend, I thought he was going to try and break up with her by not going to NA. His speech at the end was pretty moving. He's the only serial killer I feel for.
    True. But, then again, some killers have that arrogance of thinking that they're so smart that they'll never be caught because they can cover their tracks so well.

    And, yeah, the girlfriend is annoying as hell. But I can tolerate her. It's the sister that's the real buzzkill for the show. If I was Dexter, and I had to live with her annoying ass, I'd have to tell myself not to kill her on a hourly basis too.

  15. #75
    Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Well, Rita is officially one of those crazy bitches who really only likes men with problems. She was all pissed until she decided he was an addict and Boom! all is good. Blech! She is one nutty bitch!

    I also peed myself a bit when J Lo's husband (seriously, they could be brothers) popped out of the water. lol

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Queer as Folk (Showtime)
    By misswang in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 11th, 2006, 09:45 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 24th, 2006, 06:36 PM
  3. 'Arrested Development' coming to Showtime! YIPPIE!
    By LynnieD in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 28th, 2006, 03:50 PM
  4. Will Showtime rescue 'Arrested Development'?
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 14th, 2005, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •