Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh god every episode is getting more and more heart-stopping!

"Why in a building full of cops, all supposedly with a keen insight to the human soul, is Doakes the only one who gets the creeps from me?"

RIP Doakes.

Am I the only person who wants Dexter to bone Luma?

I also hope the peeps at Showtime read this and recognize almost every other post says something about Quinn's cancer patient look and feeds him a sandwich.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Ugh, I'm sad. I'm disappointed in this season.

I am too, nothing for me to really get excited about yet and I'm scared its getting close to shark jumping.

Ha, I was just coming here to post the same thing. This season is leaving me really disappointed so far. Neither the Lumen story line nor the santeria killings are really drawing me in.

I think I get bored when it doesn't center around showing Dexter on the hunt, going in for the kill, then skillfully avoiding getting caught.

I still love Masuka though, he cracks me up every time.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; October 26th, 2010 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Ha, I was just coming here to post the same thing. This season is leaving me really disappointed so far. Neither the Lumen story line or the santeria killings are really drawing me in.

I think I get bored when it doesn't center around showing Dexter on the hunt, going in for the kill, then skillfully avoiding getting caught.

I still love Masuka though, he cracks me up every time.
    Masuka was great in this last episode, I love when him and Deb spar.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I love Masuka too. His character is delightful in a weird kind of way and I think Deb abuses him. I find her still annoying and sometimes just sort of wait until her scene is over. At least they gave her some interesting crime scene roles this time.

I know the vote has been taken but just want to reiterate that the crazy Lumen chick has to die! In the words of D.L. Hughley, "she's messing it up for everybody!"
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Deb's greatest line in the last episode: She likes needles why don't you show her your dick!!!

I'm not going to judge the show until the whole season is over but I do want them to move on from the Luma storyline.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This season's storyline is not that great though the one thing pushing it through is the Quinn/Dexter plot. I wonder how that will end up. I wonder when Deb will find out Quinn suspects Dex...

Matsuka's part where he was going through the motions of what happened to those two dudes was cracking me up.

Me too, I actually cackled out loud when he was miming all that dirty stuff! He's the best part of the show.

Really not liking the Lumen story line. After an adversary as great as Trinity, Lumen is just extremely disappointing. And they're trying to up the suspense by having Dexter come closer and closer to getting caught--but with all his mistakes and close calls it's not even believable anymore.

Bring on Johnny Lee Miller! I'm tired of Lumen. She's screwing everything up for Dex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I was really expecting Dexter to take Lumen into his arms and do her when they were in that warehouse or whatever this past episode.
    -----------------------------------

A rant...................

I am so very sick and tired of reading Dexter viewers type how dissapointed they are in this season. If you are one of those posters and have been watching Dexter since season 1 then please do one of the best shows on tv the decency of waiting till the finale episode to come on here and diss it.

We are what five, or six episodes in. I have faith in Dexter and have never been dissapointed by a season to date even when i thought it looked like it was going to shit.

This Lumen storyline has sooooooooooooooo many posibilities. Don't tell me that you think its really gonna be a Jimmy Smitts part 2. I just know the writers will spring something on us even if it takes till episode 8.

Lets wait and see guys. The Trinity Killer thing started slow too. Have faith..... this is after all DEXTER!!!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

I've watched Dexter from the very beginning and yep I'm disappointed with this season. Every other season I don't recall getting this far in and just wishing something would happen. I knew Trinity was gonna be a hard act to follow but I had faith in the writing and they have blown it for the most part. I'm sick of them making Dexter look like an idiot. If he were this stupid all along, he would have been busted a long ass time ago. I can't stand Quinn but his storyline is the most compelling this season.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Matsuka's part where he was going through the motions of what happened to those two dudes was cracking me up.
    It's been turned into a series of GIFs. Putting it into a link in case anyone works in a monastery and thinks it's NSFW imgur: the simple image sharer
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^ Gonna have to check that link out later when not at work. Matsuka is hilaaarious. Such a shameless perv!

Lumen has a cool name. I am not really that into her storyline either. And you guys are right, after Trinity and the end of last season--that is pretty damn hard to top. When last season started I could not get into it at all an that it was so silly but then it progressed and I was like, WTF! Def one of the best seasons ever. The Jimmy Smits season was by far my least favorite. I think season 1 and season 2 were the best. The ending to last season was the best finale though. And do you guys remember the way the first season ended? W/ Dex walking with Deb through the crowd of people and the confetti & everyone's like, I love you Dexter! I loved it! Thought that was really cool.

Thread Information