Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

I'm glad the kiddos are gone. Hopefully they stay gone.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It had to be done and really, they and the show's plots will be better that way. I wonder if he's keeping Harrison, that wasn't clear, was it?

I did almost crack a tear when Dexter said any shrink would tell you the reason he likes and gets along with kids is because they reconnect him to his lost innocence. That was just so heartbreaking, and really insightful of him I think. Again, he's more human than he thinks.

I hate that tanorexic Quinn is putting the pieces together on Kyle Butler. Sure hope that goes nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    It had to be done and really, they and the show's plots will be better that way. I wonder if he's keeping Harrison, that wasn't clear, was it?
    Well, the only real option for Harrison would be Rita's horrific mother, so I don't know if they'll go that way.

I wish they would-baby scenes annoy me.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Oh, that's right I forgot that the grandparents were Paul's parents. I can see Dexter hiring a nanny for Harrison, then. Someone's got to watch the baby while Dex goes out hunting serial killers.

^^That's supposed to happen next week and I'm betting it is Julia Stiles.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ahh, ok that's why I've been reading her name in association with this season. Who else was I reading was supposed to be on there, some guy I forget right now. Sounded like he could be one of Dexter's targets.

*I was thinking of Jonny Lee Miller! Angelina's first husband and Hackers co-star.

also slight spoiler (not really) in white: Julia Stiles won't be the nanny, that will be Maria Doyle Kennedy as an Irish nanny. She played Catherine Aragon in The Tudors.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Oh, that's right I forgot that the grandparents were Paul's parents. I can see Dexter hiring a nanny for Harrison, then. Someone's got to watch the baby while Dex goes out hunting serial killers.
    Hey, as long as he doesn't saddle Deb with it!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for the info Bee. I had just read ahead in my dvr and that's how I knew a nanny was coming next episode!

I am liking the way this season is shaping up. Dexter is getting sloppy. Wonder if Dex is going to have to off Quinn...

^I hope so. He can make it a twofer & do Elliot too.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I am liking the way this season is shaping up. Dexter is getting sloppy. Wonder if Dex is going to have to off Quinn...
    As soon as I saw the previews of Quinn following the kyle butler lead, I knew Quinn would be the Doakes of this season. I can't stand him this season anyways so I don't care. But yea, Dexter is getting sloppy. I wonder how he will make Julia Stiles stay silent, or will he just kill her?

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    ^I hope so. He can make it a twofer & do Elliot too.
    Who is Elliot?

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll25 View Post
    I wonder how he will make Julia Stiles stay silent, or will he just kill her?
    No clue how that will go but it will be very interesting to see what happens.

Please television god, let him kill her right away. I hate Julia Stiles. Her face and teeth are on par with Anna Paquin's.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Who is Elliot?

The neighbor with the hots for Rita.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quinn is getting annoying, I'm not sure what annoys me most about him, that he's trailing my Dex or that he's being obnoxious about the Deb/sex thing. Or maybe it's his gross skinnyness this season? I'm torn.

I have a feeling Julia Stiles character will stay silent, I mean he killed the man who was going to kill her. If Dexter hadn't done what he did, she'd end up in a barrel...she owes it to him to keep her trap shut.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Thread Information