Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

I'm loving this season so far!

Rita is so obnoxious though. I honestly don't get what Dexter sees in her. She just weaseled her way into his life and now he's paying the price. I didn't really care for Lundy and could have done without Deb having her melt-down.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Oh and I really don't like LGuerta and Angel together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Re Deb's meltdown: I could practically see the actress thinking "This is my big emotional scene!" Very much overdone. But I don't like her as an actress anyway. I thought she was horrible in Quarantine.

I like Angel with LaGuerta. He humanizes her a bit.

aw, I liked Deb's breakdown scene. I thought she did a good job, it reminded me of my own losing-my-mind and crazy with grief breakdown moments. We've all been there.

I also don't like how much of a drag Rita is this season. Literally that's all her character has become, a challenge and annoyance, a road block to Dexter's important work of taking out the garbage. I used to not mind Rita even when she was all victim-y, but now I really dislike her. He's got some serious killing to do, leave him alone woman! She should take more vacations with the kids. Like ALL the time.

The Quinn/reporter scene was hot last night. Get it, Quinn.
    I also think the Vince Matsuka (spelling?) character is highly
    under-rated. He really has the best lines.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ Rita was a lot more tolerable then. I kinda liked her during season one. I think I started to hate her when she made Dexter go to NA/AA meetings in season two.

i miss having showtime. anybody know where to watch dexter online without signing up for stuff or downloading some kind of player?
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Oh man I agree about Matsuka, he's hilarious and I LOVE him!

I think Quinn is obviously gonna get busted for being crooked. I'm disappointed that they built his storyline up so much last season and all it is is he's a dirty cop. Like Dexter, I don't think anyone cares including the audience.

I do wonder how this Angel being transferred out of homicide is gonna play out. I like him but I guess they can afford to write him out, his character hasn't had much going on except for this recent La Guerta thing, and that's not gonna end well.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i hate Matsuka~!

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    i miss having showtime. anybody know where to watch dexter online without signing up for stuff or downloading some kind of player?
    Found this awesome website that has tons of shows. I caught up on Dexter while my boss was on her Honeymoon!
    Watch TV Online - Full Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I do wonder how this Angel being transferred out of homicide is gonna play out. I like him but I guess they can afford to write him out, his character hasn't had much going on except for this recent La Guerta thing, and that's not gonna end well.
    Ok so maybe I forgot, but what happened to Angel's other woman? The female cop from last season who busted him for solicitation.
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

They split up, I think the woman cop ended it. I'm trying to remember why, maybe she thought it would be too messy and limit her career? I'm not sure.

*her character name's Barbara. I looked up the wiki Dexter page and it said he attended Dexter's wedding with Barbara (last season finale). But this season they immediately showed him involved with La Guerta. I don't remember them giving an explanation for why it didn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Found this awesome website that has tons of shows. I caught up on Dexter while my boss was on her Honeymoon!
    Watch TV Online - Full Episodes]
    thanks so much, lax!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    They split up, I think the woman cop ended it. I'm trying to remember why, maybe she thought it would be too messy and limit her career? I'm not sure.

*her character name's Barbara. I looked up the wiki Dexter page and it said he attended Dexter's wedding with Barbara (last season finale). But this season they immediately showed him involved with La Guerta. I don't remember them giving an explanation for why it didn't work out.
    Yeah I remember her at the wedding, and then no mention of her this season had me really confused. Thanks for looking it up!

I never really understood the Rita hate...until now.

They mentioned it VERY briefly in the premiere. Another cop asked him what happened to the woman in vice he was seeing and he pretty much said "didn't work out", and the other cop asked if it was OK if he hit on her. That was pretty much it.

Die Rita die.

Thread Information