Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

Now that is freaking adorable! Can't wait for it to start!

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Those are adorable pics! xD Love the show, sure wished I had Showtime again.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

LOL those are so cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Okay so who watched last night? I LOVED this episode, how they mirrored the show opening where he's getting ready in the morning except everything was fucked up because of the baby.

Poor Dexter, suffering from sleep deprivation and falling asleep on both his real job and his serial killing job. My husband and I decided this whole episode was basically a long list of reasons why you shouldn't have kids, on several different levels. A real contraceptive episode!

Next week looks exciting, so does the whole season! Very happy to see Lithgow as Dexter's killer competition/mentor. I could have done without seeing naked Lithgow ass though.

Eh, it coulda been worse. I've definitely seen worse older man ass on film.

So looking forward to the rest of this season though. The new Angel relationship is gonna make things interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Eh, it coulda been worse. I've definitely seen worse older man ass on film.

So looking forward to the rest of this season though. The new Angel relationship is gonna make things interesting too.
    Lithgow's ass can't be any worse than say, seeing Harvey Keitel naked in Bad Lieutenant.

Maybe I'm desensitized to it or something, but Lithgow's ass really isn't that bad. I can't believe I'm discussing this, but it was better than expected. I mean, it coulda been like the bare old man ass in Sex and the City or IIRC we saw Lundy's ass a couple seasons ago and that wasn't exactly pleasant either.

I did not need to see Reverend Shaw's ass. I loved the episode. Lundy coming back really threw Deb a curve ball. I will say though Dex is one hell of a man seems like he is doing everything while Rita does what? I think Dexter and Trinity are going to play very well together!

i dont know how i feel about angel and laguerta, but i love everything else!

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I did not need to see Reverend Shaw's ass. I loved the episode. Lundy coming back really threw Deb a curve ball. I will say though Dex is one hell of a man seems like he is doing everything while Rita does what? I think Dexter and Trinity are going to play very well together!
    I thought the same thing too! I was like, "bitch you can get up to get the kid half the time instead of just observing how tired Dexter is all the time." And so far they don't even show her working her job anymore, so I assume she's a SAHM.

I think Angel and La Guerta being together is weird too. I like Angel but La Guerta's always been so bitchy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I thought the same thing too! I was like, "bitch you can get up to get the kid half the time instead of just observing how tired Dexter is all the time." And so far they don't even show her working her job anymore, so I assume she's a SAHM.

I think Angel and La Guerta being together is weird too. I like Angel but La Guerta's always been so bitchy to me.
    Does Rita get worse/more annoying in the second/third seasons?
    I bought the dvd's after watching the last half of the third season during a marathon and am still on the first season (minus the fourth season premiere) so I guess I'm not seeing *yet* why people hate her.

I can't stand Rita! Sh's so whiny and complaining. Calling a guy at work to sing to his child is just ridiculous. I also think she has some weird power issues with her daughter. I understand about not automatically giving in, but she acts like she's in a war with the kid. I guess we won't see Dexter offing her, but that would be nice.

Yay to see Lundy again. He looks so hot in his suits. I have had a weird love for Keith Carradine for awhile.

John Lithgow looks like he's going to be an awesome serial killer. I think his ass made the scene all more shocking. Can you imagine coming into your bathroom and seeing a naked old man standing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Okay so who watched last night? I LOVED this episode, how they mirrored the show opening where he's getting ready in the morning except everything was fucked up because of the baby.

Poor Dexter, suffering from sleep deprivation and falling asleep on both his real job and his serial killing job. My husband and I decided this whole episode was basically a long list of reasons why you shouldn't have kids, on several different levels. A real contraceptive episode!
    I loooved where they mirrored the opening of the show

And when he was falling asleep in the Kill Room

Will someone fill up the fucking... water thing?

Made my week, even though I don't like Deb so much.
    A woman has the age she deserves.
    -Coco Chanel

I wish I could watch this show! Every time the commercial comes on.. I want to see it so bad. Sounds like a good DVD set to collect. How many seasons has it been so far? or is this the first?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Thread Information