Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

Oooh, exciting! Where'd you get it, piratebay?

My husband would kill me if I watched it without him! Bad part is I won't be back home with him for another week or so...Report back on whether it's legit, though and whether you liked it. I am excited for this, we've been waiting FOREVER, it feels like!!

*edit: just found it on mininova.org....must...resist...temptation...to download...

Haha, I knew you'd respond in record time. And don't worry, I'll give a report. And ask me for the link when your husband's back...I personally wouldn't resist the temptation to watch an already downloaded Dexter ep!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I'm going to wait to watch it on September 28th! I'm getting so excited! Love Dexter.

Oh I can't wait either!!! This is gonna be awesome! I've been having major withdrawals...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

So the premiere is on the 28th? I'll miss it, since I'll be on a work trip-clearly, I HAVE to watch it now!

^ At least you got your priorities straight...

If you do watch, PM me a synopsis! I don't want to wait until Sept 28th. Or I guess I could download it too...
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^I pmd you a fairly detailed one.

And here's my spoiler-free reaction.

I really enjoyed it. It's not the kick in the gut the season 2 premiere, but it had its fair share of twists and surprises, and did a great job of setting up the seasonal arc and introducing new characters. Another thing I was concerned was the possibility of them doing a complete reboot on all of Dexter's development last season, but I'm happy to report that Dexter is going in a completely new direction, unlike season 1 or 2. Even more so if you look at the last minute or so of the show.

On a shallow note, Michael C. Hall is still crazy hot.

*panting at the thought of MCH's hotness*

Okay, so I totally couldn't resist at least downloading it so it can be at the ready to watch with hubby first thing!

I saw one of the promo's on Showtime, which looked promising. What stuck in my memory was a line by Dexter about how what he was doing might be a problem if he still went by Harry's code. Luckily, he says, he's no longer restrained by what his dad might think. I'm happy to read your review Aella, it sounds like it will live up to expectations.
    Can't wait, I'm so excited!

Thanks Aella! After reading your synopsis I can't wait for the premiere. I'm gonna download it after work!

This season is gonna be great!

I can't wait!!! I love, love, love this show.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I use the word fuck like that. I have to watch my pottymouth sometimes. I think that's mainly why I'm the only one who likes Deb: I totally identify with her swearing like a sailor and saying inappropriate things in general.

I think you're suffering from overly-hyped theory that I spoke about before. Nothing will live up to the lofty expectations built up by all the hype.

Hilarious. My friends call me Deb b/c of my bad mouth. I used to think I was the ONLY one who liked her character.

Cannot wait for Sept. 28th!!!

Michael C. Hall is amazing! I thought he couldn't get any better after 6 Feet Under, but he owns Dexter! Best show on Cable TV right now!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    damn; I want to see this soo bad but dont have showtime so i'll be renting it instead. There's 2 huge 3-6 story posters of him on a building right at Hollywood and Highland smiling all cute w/ blood splattered on his face! its awesome!!! in time for halloween but i love that actor too; he and peter kraus were amazing in 6 feet under (along w/ the rest of the cast) so im glad to see them both doing so well after it ended.
    Have you seen the new one on Sunset (kinda by the HOB). It's made to look like Dexter on the cover of Rolling Stone....so hot!!

*sigh* He is so hot.

I can't believe the last rumors I read that he was going out with the actress who plays Deb. (I think someone posted that here at the beginning of the year?) I'm almost convinced that means he's gay or at least bisexual. I know he was married before, but you know how much that means in Hollywood...big fat nothing!

Whatever, he still gets me all hot and bothered! *swoons*

I read somewhere that he's living with Deb.

I can't wait for the show to start again!

Anyone watch last night? I'm so happy it's back on and he's looking hotter than ever!

Thread Information