Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

I need to order the books for myself and try to read them before Season 3 starts. It's scheduled for Feb 17th in the US and I CANNOT wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I agree, book 2 was a bit graphic. I don't think they could have done the season that way because it would have come off way over-the-top.

I read somewhere that Michael C. Hall is dating his sister (I don't know what her name is). I hope she's better in real life than on the show. I can't stand her whiny character.

Really? Cause I'd heard a few years back...when he was still on Six Feet Under...that he was married. I can't see him with "Deb". So I kind of hope this one's a rumor.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

On IMDB it says he's technically still married, but they've filed for divorce. Sadness, I just found out who his wife was and she was someone who's fairly unknown, but that I love. She's a Broadway actress named Amy Spanger.

I think it was in US magazine this week...showing him dating Jennifer Carpenter. He can do much better.

Ugh! He can't be dating Deb! That's sick!

Okay, she's instantly become annoying to me, I'm jumping on the Deb-hating bandwagon! *crosses arms, pouts*

Actually I thought I read some comments that people thought he was gay? I know he was married but that hardly means anything nowadays.

A*O

OK - I've now read all 3 books and Series 2 has just started on Showcase here. There are some major differences but the overall plot is moving in the same direction as the books. Have to say I was very disappointed in book 3.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I need to order the books for myself and try to read them before Season 3 starts. It's scheduled for Feb 17th in the US and I CANNOT wait!
    Well, get ready to wait. A LOT. Just went to the Dexter Showtime page and it seems Season 3 won't return until September 30!
    Which makes sense, they filmed last season over the summer and aired it last September also. It just sucks to have to wait that long!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

The season airing in Feb. is that edited version on CBS.

And dating the actress who plays Deb? SERIOUSLY?! Better than Rita but still.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well, get ready to wait. A LOT. Just went to the Dexter Showtime page and it seems Season 3 won't return until September 30!
    Which makes sense, they filmed last season over the summer and aired it last September also. It just sucks to have to wait that long!
    September seems impossibly far away, doesn't it? I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms just thinking about it!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

OOH so I got Comcast On Demand and now have DVR (unbeknownst to me) and was playing with ti and now I can re-watch all my fave Dexter episodes. So I was fast-forwarding to all my fave Dexter sex scenes. Aw yeah!!!

And yes I read that he IS dating Jennifer Carpenter, Deb, on the show! Cahraziness. She doesn't annoy me though like most people. I love how she is forever cussing every five seconds. I can't wait til Sept for a new season!

Just found out about this show a few weeks ago, I'm hooked! I'm spoiled because I get to watch the episodes back to back...I have one more episode of season 2 to watch, but then I have to wait til Sept to see the new season! Sucks!
    BTW I can't believe Dex is dating Deb in real life. I just don't find her appealing at all.

A*O

Like I said upthread, I don't like Deb purely because she looks exactly like a bitch I know who is dating The Most Gorgeous Man In Australia.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Wonder when season 2 will be out. You can download Season 2 episodes at Amazon already. I was going to wait and maybe they will package the two seasons together.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Thread Information