Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dexter on Showtime

I have to disagree with some of you. I love Doakes. LOL. He is such a crazy fucking hothead. "SURPRISE, MOTHAFUCKA!" Classic!
    Dexter did get a lot of ass last night.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Lila is a crazy bitch! Loved that scene of her smiling face last night when she was hugging Dexter.
    And what's up with Lundy and Dexter's sis. Gross! Am not feeling those two.
    I know! Lila has dead eyes and she is SO not right. I predict she is a psycho, sociopath killer. Just one of those fatal attraction chicks that completely wigs out if she doesn't get her way and ALL of her prey's attention. What's that Dextah? You won't come ovah? Well I'm going to torch my loft to MAKE you pay attention to me! Don't you LOVE ME??? SAY YOU'LL NEVAH LEAVE ME!!!

Crazy pyromaniac succubus whore. God I hate her. Now I guess we know it wasn't an accident that her ex-bf died in that fire she set to his apartment. Also, her influence was what made Dexter change his m.o. and send that stupid manifesto to the cops. He's getting cocky and is just asking to get caught. She's a BAAAAAD influence on our boy!

The Lundy-Debra storyline is making me gag too. *shudder* They need to knock that shit off.

What was the significance of her front door light being fixed all of a sudden? Dexter kept looking at it like he had just caught her in a lie. Anyone have ideas?*edit-just read shimmeringglow's post. Spot on, that really makes sense. She DOES destroy things to get whatever the hell she wants. He did look like he was having that kind of major revelation. I wonder if he knows she set the fire, though?

As far as Lila being a psycho ITA. I was actually hoping that she was going to shoot up or something when I watched yesterday's episode but instead she torched her apartment.

I'd love to see Dexter's reaction to her doing drugs again, just because I have NO clue what he'd do.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I know! Lila has dead eyes and she is SO not right. I predict she is a psycho, sociopath killer. Just one of those fatal attraction chicks that completely wigs out if she doesn't get her way and ALL of her prey's attention. What's that Dextah? You won't come ovah? Well I'm going to torch my loft to MAKE you pay attention to me! Don't you LOVE ME??? SAY YOU'LL NEVAH LEAVE ME!!!

Crazy pyromaniac succubus whore. God I hate her. Now I guess we know it wasn't an accident that her ex-bf died in that fire she set to his apartment. Also, her influence was what made Dexter change his m.o. and send that stupid manifesto to the cops. He's getting cocky and is just asking to get caught. She's a BAAAAAD influence on our boy!

But on the other hand, her presence has lead to more naked, sweaty Michael C. Hall scenes, so she's not all bad.

I'd contribute my thoughts on the episode but I'm too busy rewatching the sex scenes. Oh, my!

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post

But on the other hand, her presence has lead to more naked, sweaty Michael C. Hall scenes, so she's not all bad.

I'd contribute my thoughts on the episode but I'm too busy rewatching the sex scenes. Oh, my!
    That is what I'm saying....HOT HOT HOT!!

I actually like Doakes too. His character brings out the bad, bad Dex

Y'all, I think one of the reasons I hate Lila so much is I'm jealous of her sex scenes with Dexter!! Well, that's only part of it, as it really didn't bother me when Rita and Dexter got it on.

Lila just bugs me and is preventing me from enjoying Dexter all hot and bothered...*grumble* Right now, the intro is the only context where I find him completely sexay. I could watch that intro over and over and over. It's no coincidence that ham and eggs, tabasco sauce and blood oranges now turn me on.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I actually like Doakes too. His character brings out the bad, bad Dex
    Good point! I remember back in the S1 finale, where Dexter had him by the throat against the container and stuck out his tongue just so...

Er. What was I talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Y'all, I think one of the reasons I hate Lila so much is I'm jealous of her sex scenes with Dexter!! Well, that's only part of it, as it really didn't bother me when Rita and Dexter got it on.
    The sex scenes with Rita lacked that desperate, animal, almost violent quality his scenes with Lila have. Which personally, works better for me. And it's not that Julie Benz can't bring the nasty lust, she had some pretty kinky sex scenes in Angel the series. It IS in character for Rita to prefer gentle sex given her past rapes, but I guess Dexter is ultimately into the more intense stuff.

Lila just bugs me and is preventing me from enjoying Dexter all hot and bothered...*grumble* Right now, the intro is the only context where I find him completely sexay. I could watch that intro over and over and over. It's no coincidence that ham and eggs, tabasco sauce and blood oranges now turn me on.
    HA! Hotel buffets must be an...interesting experience for you.

Someone on TWoP pointed out that Erik King (Doakes) looked like he was a little aroused after his fight with Dexter. Did anyone else notice this? I'm too scared to look closely at the scene. It's the one where Doakes has just been suspended and is in the elevator leaving the building.

See...I'm not the only person that thinks MCH and Erik King have chemistry together!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

See...I'm not the only person that thinks MCH and Erik King have chemistry together!
    Classic antagonistic homoerotic tension!

Mind you, it's sort of one-sided. Doakes is like a little boy pulling on his crush's pigtails in the school yard!

Doakes is like that, he gets off on confrontation I think. That's why he has a temper and a bit of a "rogue agent" problem. It's interesting how Dexter is pushing his buttons and tricking him into hanging himself. I couldn't believe how Dexter just flat-out lied to him to set him up AND THEN attacked him to provoke Doakes pouncing on him like that while he feigned surprise. Dexter's sneaky and showing his sociopath roots.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Why oh why oh why did I read this thread when I haven't watched last night's episode yet....and dammit, I am lovin' this whole cheatin' on Rita thing.

And did my eyes deceive me or did I read something somewhere about a little naked Dexter ass....ahhhhh, cable. How I love thee.

Sorry Dove!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I liken it to that feeling of anticipation when you know you are going to get laid...or know you have something chocolate in the cupboard. It's all good. I have naked Dexter ass to look forward to.

Also, I don't think Lila was really a druggie. I thing that somehow she and Dexter are both going to be connected in the same dark sense. I think she is also a killer and will attempt to kill Rita.

Knew Lila would go all Fatal Attraction on Dex. For all his keen insight into the minds of others (esp criminals/socios like himself) he sure is a big doofus when it comes to women.

Beeyotch I LOVE those opening credits too. I can't get enough of 'em. We TiVo shows to watch later, and my husband usually fast forwards through opening credits (he especially hates the opening song of "Weeds") but I won't let him do that with this show!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ooh, interesting theory on Lila. I think she just goes to the NA meetings a little bit like Helena Bonham Carter's character did in Fight Club. Just to feed off other people's neuroses and weaknesses. Like some sort of sociopath energy vampire or something. It's where she finds her prey.

I also have my suspicions about whether or not she's also a killer like Dexter, but I'm undecided yet. I do think she killed her junkie ex-bf she talked about setting fire to "accidentally" on purpose.

Thread Information