Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives Fires Chloe and Vivian and Carly...

I loved that E.J and Abs affair. I really wish she would have been pregnant, just to shake things up but good. I can't wait to see what Sami's revenge will be now that she knows about them.
    I hate that chick Rafe is with. There are some really boring people on the show right now, and she's number 1 on the list.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

oh gawd, jordan is total milquetoast. rafe neeeeeeds me... i'd help him forget his murdering sister
    sprynkles likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Soap Star James Scott Quits “Days of our Lives” After Taking Hallucinogenics in Peru

Hilarious and like something from what could be a sequel to “SoapDish”: James Scott, who’s the popular, young, British leading man/villain of “Days of Our Lives” has quit the soap after eight years. NBC must be wondering what the heck is going on. Is this a contract negotiation?
    What happened? Earlier this spring, Scott went to Peru, hung out with shamans, and smoked hallucinogenics. He revealed this in an interview in which he also called obsessed soap fans “fucking idiots.” Cue “Bungle in the Jungle”:
    Scott told a soap opera site:
    “I just got back from Peru. I spent six days in the jungles of Peru doing Ayahuasca with the shaman. It was the single most positive experience of my life. Ayahuasca is this hallucinogenic. I sat in a tent, in a hut, in the jungle, on the amazons with three shaman blowing tobacco smoke into my crown, realigning my chakras and my energy, while I hallucinated for four to six hours. I mean, this is all hard to explain. It’s very spiritual and very interesting. This is a medicine that the people of South America have been using for years to have a relationship with a higher consciousness. It sounds wacky when you say it, but it was truly the most important thing I have ever done. I came back a very different person.”
    The TODAY show recently did a piece on this LSD-like medicine (it’s legal in Brazil) after Lindsay Lohan talked about drinking Ayahuasca tea after a miscarriage. Rock star Sting wrote about trying Ayahuasca on a trip to Brazil years ago in his excellent memoir, “Broken Music”:
    “Ayahuasca has brought me close to something, something fearful and profound and deadly serious.”
    The start of a Ayahuasca trip involves immense physical pain, severe vomiting, and other unpleasantness. Then you have a lot of revelations. Apparently Scott’s was to walk away from a full time job as the star of a soap opera. Scott is not exactly Cary Grant, but on daytime he is. Maybe once the Ayahuasca wears off he’ll back at his station bedding blondes and doing dastardly things.
    And these are the day of our lives! Indeed!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/05/02/soap-star-james-scott-quits-soap-opera-after-taking-hallucinogenics-in-peru

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Days-Liv...2ZxJyshqCR3RNK
    Spoiler for Wednesday's episode where Sammi finally nails E.J.

It looks like she also stuck it to Kate at the board meeting. Frankly, Kate's fucked up lips and her ganky bottom teeth & the fucking blue hair drive me batshit so I'm ok with it...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I actually like Kate's lips. I have never noticed the jacked up teeth. I'll keep my eyes open, lol. I think she looks really good for a 60 something year old.

she looks ok for 61. but frankly, there's a reason she and Lisa Rinna can play mother/daughter roles.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Ahaha, I'm not a DOOL fan, I have seen very little of it. In fact I think last time I was watching it regularly Lisa Rinna was in as Billie and was taking cocaine but I've been hearing about EJ left and right.Not sure about hallucinogenics helping but I saw this video from a convention and I was LMAO. I can just imagine soap actors yelling "Oh, for fuck's sake!!" every few minutes while reading the latest idiocy they need to play.

He's very handsome and I love his accent! I really hope he'll be able to cross over to primetime.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh........

I don't watch this show. But that dude is motherfucking fine! Accent notwithstanding. I hope he ends up in something mainstream so I don't hafta admit I know him from anything other than this show.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

James Scott was the main reason I tuned in as much as possible. He is gorgeous, and has some pretty good acting chops. If he thought his lines were shit, he sure didn't show it. I always wondered why he was on DOOL year after year. He is way too fine to stay in daytime tv.
    So pretty...
    nwgirl likes this.

Oh no, I vote beard and hipster glasses!

I have epic respect for actors who give their best on their soap and act out anything, no matter how ridiculous. It makes it even more obvious how much some holy cows are just phoning it in because they know they are untouchable. Eric Braeden is one, HATE how he just doesn't even try with Victor most of the times and Maurice Benard (Sonny) from GH is another. He can act, if he wants, he's done some great work in the past and even shows glimmers of it now from time to time but way too often he's completely checked out in his scenes.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I was a decades long YATR watcher. But I just lost interest. Which was weird, because I used to really be in to it. But the Nikki and Victor thing just got really old after 30 years, lol. And yes, Eric is just a one dimensional actor. But do they ever write any thing more challenging for him? I found the show to be boring after a while. None of the characters were exciting.

i don't watch Y&R much anymore, but i still crush hard on Eric Braeden. hawwwwt.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I am a very sporadic viewer with Y&R but I remember last time I liked something Eric Braeden did it was when Victor had gone all loopy and thought he and Jack were best friends and Jack took advantage of it. There were some very sad scenes there and it was a chance to see a very different Victor. So if the writing doesn't suck too much, Eric can bring it.

Ewww, msdeb, seriously? Grambo?

Also, yuck, Victor dumps Sharon? Does that imply that he was with Sharon? Married, or something? That's just too gross!!!

I'd like to see Brady naked. If it's Brady from DOOL the mag is talking about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information