Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars September 2011

Sorry, but Chaz is disgusting to watch. And Nancy Grace is a close second.

Elite Member

Poor Chaz is so completely out of shape he can't dance. He just kind of walks around the stage. I wanted this to be a good experience for him, but he looks like he is so uncomfortable. He needs to go home.

JR is such a lovely dancer and seems like a lovely person. I can't believe how much Karina is NOT bugging me this year because she is tempered by JR.

Derek and Ricki were overscored -- a lot of people were.

I really like Chynna and didn't think I would. So glad Tony has someone good this year.

Chaz doesn't even put any effort into it. He just stands there and maybe turns a bit, and lifts his arms now and again to spin her around. He should have been gone week one! I think he is just on there to hear what an inspiration he is.

fgg

Nancy Grace
    We're 'Investigating'
    the Mystery Fart

BREAKING WIND NEWS -- Nancy Grace claims she's been FRAMED in the "Dancing with the Stars" fart mystery ... and tells TMZ an "investigation" is underway to find out who REALLY dealt it.

Grace -- who was doing a post-dance interview on the show last night when someone let it rip -- tells us, "As an ear witness on the scene, I can absolutely exonerate Tristan, myself and Brooke."

She adds, "However, the rest of the cast -- seated just inches away -- all remain under grave suspicion. The investigation continues."

this makes me laugh. tmz's posted several times about this "mystery fart".
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Nancy Grace
    We're 'Investigating'
    the Mystery Fart

BREAKING WIND NEWS -- Nancy Grace claims she's been FRAMED in the "Dancing with the Stars" fart mystery ... and tells TMZ an "investigation" is underway to find out who REALLY dealt it.

Grace -- who was doing a post-dance interview on the show last night when someone let it rip -- tells us, "As an ear witness on the scene, I can absolutely exonerate Tristan, myself and Brooke."

She adds, "However, the rest of the cast -- seated just inches away -- all remain under grave suspicion. The investigation continues."

this makes me laugh. tmz's posted several times about this "mystery fart".
    That sounded fake, but it seems like it would have had to be either Nancy, Tristan, or Brooke for it to be picked up by the microphone.

I was glad to see Kristin go home. She needed her ego taken down a few pegs.

I don't really like Kristin, but I thought she was a good dancer and should have stuck around. Half of the remaining couples werent as good as she was.

I think ol' Chaz stacked the deck. He baited everyone by saying Cher would come next week if he stayed on. Plenty of people want to see Cher there. I, for one, am dying to see what she will wear! I hope she shows, because sooner or later people will have to stop voting semi-decent dancers off.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

At least Kristin could actually physically move and dance. Chaz can't even do that but yet sticks around for another week.

fgg

Kristin Cavallari Shocked and Sad to Leave Dancing with the Stars

It was one quick step she wasn't expecting right off the stage and out the door.

Kristin Cavallari admitted to PEOPLE on Tuesday, after her shocking elimination from Dancing with the Stars, that she didn't see it coming.

"I was a little [surprised], to be honest," she said. "I'm a little sad. It's sad, you know? I'm having so much fun, and I thought I was going to be around for at least a couple more weeks."

Asked why she thought she and Mark Ballas were voted off, the former Hills star was at a loss.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe it's like what Tom [Bergeron] said. Everybody thought we'd be safe, so they voted for other people? Maybe the audience didn't like our dances after all. I'm not sure."

Despite her shock and sadness, Cavallari, 24, harbors no resentment. "I've had such an incredible experience," she said. "I've made new friends. We've all become such a little family. I'm a huge fan of the show. I'll continue to be a huge fan of the show."

As for her prediction for who might win season 11, she said it was hard to choose but she'd put her money on J.R. Martinez, who stirred the crowd Monday with his emotional routine, or Ricki Lake, who's atop the leader board this week.

"I think they'll definitely be in the finals," Cavallari said.

Kristin was good and shouldn't have gone. But if you're like a D list celeb, I think you've got to be spectacularly good to overcome really famous mediocre celebs.

^ Yep, the generic reality-show types usually don't last long, even if they're decent dancers.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hope JR wins. His dance on Monday gave me chills. He's a humble. likable guy who has real talent. Plus he makes Karina likable.....which I never thought was possible.

I was glad to see Kristen gone, she annoys me and so does Mark. I couldn't stand him last season.

My mom has been whining to see Cher so I hope she gets what she wants next week and stops commeting to me about how "odd it is she isn't there".

I only half paid attention this week, but Nancy Grace and all her slip ups are bringing the LOLs for me.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

fgg

Nancy Grace
    Fart Fetish Group
    Vying for Video Rights

A fart fetish group ( who knew?) has made an offer to ABC to license the rights to the infamous Nancy Grace "Dancing with the Stars" fart footage ... we repeat, a fart fetish group ... apparently, they exist.

A rep for the fetish site Clips4Sale.com tells TMZ, the company made an official offer to ABC yesterday -- writing, "After viewing and hearing Nancy Grace's alleged 'toot' after her performance on 'Dancing With The Stars,' [we] would like to acquire the rights of the three-second footage." (below)

The rep adds, "We wish to acquire this for our members of our web site who are 'Flatulophiliacs' or simply put, 'Fart Fanatics'."

It's unclear how much the clip would cost -- or if it's even for sale -- but we're confident these guys can sniff out a good deal.

Really??? They sent China home?? C'mon!! This show is ridiculous. Two weeks in a row the best dancers have been voted off.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information