Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars -- new season

I like Heather a lot more this week. i don't care what people say about her, she's really quirky and actually has a sense of humor. I think that it's between her and Laila. Laila's dance was unbelievable and she lost some weight from last week it seems.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, I agree. I was absolutely amazed at Heather's performance. She's actually good. Got some spice in there, and she landed on her feet. Only a slight drag, not too noticeable. I was impressed.

Laila Ali is very good too. I can't believe I'm looking at the same chunky little homely girl from 10 years ago who I used to see at church with her siblings and mother. She's got it goin' on.

I just have to say I like Heather too, but if she can dance like that, I find it hard to believe she had to crawl to the bathroom, cause Paul wouldn't get her leg or whatever. And why wasn't her leg by the bed?
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm guessing that it takes time to put the leg on, from what I saw on the show. I dunno, though. I would think she'd hop to the bathroom but what do I know

I would think her other leg would be strong enough to hop to the bathroom. Oh and I LOVE Paulina she is a stunner.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Laila is going to win! She is smokin'! The 2 male judges are besotted! lol
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Looks like she's got a good chance. I'm at the point where I want people to start being really good, cuz I'm a tad bored - and I'm a DWTS addict!

Was anyone else shocked that Paulina went first? She was much more elegant than half of them. Plus, she was hilarious! Beauty Queen should have gone first.

I don't see the appeal of L Ali...she's looks like a bull in a china shop to me. I always pull for female athletes but she seriously looks like she could knock Maks into next month.

Hit By Ban Bus!

bellatheball, I meant to post about that earlier this week. I was truly shocked, I thought Paulina would get more votes than that.

Barbie Doll Pageant Missy is boring as hell. Paulina is beautiful, has class, style, personality, AND WAS A BETTER DANCER. Why I watch these voting shows is beyond me. I should just enjoy the dancing and forget the rest - except that I would have liked to see Paulina stay on for awhile. I believe she could have improved. Shandi will not.

i wish they could find taller guys for the women like Paulina...it just looks so awkward
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Was anyone else shocked that Paulina went first? She was much more elegant than half of them. Plus, she was hilarious! Beauty Queen should have gone first.
    I was definitely surprised. I really liked her. She had no chance of winning, but not the worst on the dance floor. I don't think she should have been the first to go. She was so sweet, funny and self depricating.

I would like Heather Mills a lot more if there wasn't so much focus on her prosthetic leg. Here she goes again bringing attention to it:

Heather Mills: I'm Worried About Next Week - TMZ.com

Sure it's admirable that she's giving this a try and risking the possibility of being humiliated each week should something go awry, but I almost liken the attention to someone who uses a sad story to bring in the votes (ie Kelly Pickler and the father in jail etc.). If she's legitimately good, people will vote for her. I think she's more likeable than people expected she'd be. She might be a front runner, but something tells me Apollo might have this competition in the bag with Laila following up.

Quote Originally Posted by silver024 View Post
    i wish they could find taller guys for the women like Paulina...it just looks so awkward
    You know, I wonder if that wasn't the reason she was voted off & it's not fair! Are all male dancers short? No! They should be more careful
    about the pairing, because viewers are so petty!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    You know, I wonder if that wasn't the reason she was voted off & it's not fair! Are all male dancers short? No! They should be more careful
    about the pairing, because viewers are so petty!
    So true. The height difference really stood out. She didn't deserve to go first.

I'm surprised at how likeable Heather is. But maybe she's putting on her best face for the cameras. I wonder if Sir Paul is watching? Probably praying her leg flies off! hee hee.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Billy Ray should go this week. I know he has a fan base but he is definitely not a good dancer. I think Billy Ray, Leeza, or the beauty pageant person will/should go soon. Of course, I really dislike the dancer Billy Ray is paired with. I feel a bit sorry for him to have gotten here. She seems rather pissed to have gone from having a great dancer like Mario to having to work with him.

Laila Ali is just fantastic!

I think that Smirnoff chick seems like a major bitch, a control freak maybe??

I was worried how Laila Ali would look, because she is so muscular, but i think they paired her perfectly with max (i think thats his name?) she has really surprised me...shes my fav by far, and i like joey too..he seems like so much fun
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information