Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars -- new season

Didn't Heather Mills drop out? I read that somewhere today...
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think the article said she's dropping her title while on the show. Well duh.

Watching it now, Heather Mills is still on it. It's kind of funny how you can tell none of the other contestants want anything to do with her. They're all kind of crammed in together mugging for the camera, and then the camera pans to her sitting away from them all alone.

She was there in living color! Everyone did pretty good-I was surprised by our Lady Boxer!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Paulina Porizkova has such a great personality and is such a class act, and looked beautiful while dancing... glad Alec's back too (though he was more sizzling in 1st season) And Leilah Ali is looking very pretty. I'm voting for Paulina and Leeza. Yes, it's a personality contest A friend of mine was a private nurse for someone in Leeza's family once, and she said Leeza is an absolute sweetheart IRL. I hope she does well. Billy Ray is going to get creamed by Karina for pulling off her hairpiece!

Clyde was very sweet..and Len..has he started taking Ecstasy this season?! He's being so kind and aw shucks.
    Last edited by Mira; March 19th, 2007 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Apollo is kinda hawt...
    Apolo is VERY hot, believe me...I've had my arm around him and looked into those eyes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh! I forgot about Apolo! Hey Cherilyn, I'm glad you're here... somebody to talk to during the show And you've met him in person?

Leeza and Shandi were painfully boring. I feel bad for Billy Ray, being paired up with that hag Karina. I was really hoping Heather's leg would go flying off, but oh well... there's always next week!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Too bad... I'd like to see Leeza spice it up. Apolo is hot hot HOT, cute and sexy, very watchable. They have to have at least one every season

Those of you who watched it, what was Heather's routine like? Could she do it or did she struggle with the wooden leg?

Ian Ziering looked horrible. He should never wear tight clothing. He has a little gut and no behind. I felt so bad for Clyde Drexler, he's my dark horse because I just love him. The beauty queen just kept posing and smiling throughout the whole dance. I cracked up laughing at her. I think Laila was really good and she looked very pretty. I'm actually rooting for Heather to stay on.

I agree, they didn't seem have warm fuzzies for Heather Mills, did they? I give her some credit though, that can't be easy to do with a prosthesis. Teforde, I thought the same thing about Ian Z, his dance was fine but those clothes! GASP! The horrors.

I loved Paulina...what a funny chick. Cliff Claven was fun to watch.

Joey was actually pretty entertaining. I do think weight has something to do with a dance routine. Let's face it, it's just more fun to watch someone with a dancer's body. I think he'll do better when he loses some more weight.

Leeza, Billy, that Ms USA...all boring or plain bad.

Silver Member

I missed the end so I didn't see Heather dance but totally saw her sitting by herself and made fun of her! Loved Joey and Laila (same name as me!)

Hit By Ban Bus!

agreed bella. I thought John Ratzenberger did great, and Clyde if he loosens up should be fun to watch. He seems like a real sweetheart.

Apollo is just the cutest thing ever. I think he's very good and his partner is great considering she's 18! I love Clyde! I also thought Joey was very good and so was Ian Z. Heather, much as I can't stand her, did a good job too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information