Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dancing With the Stars 2013 (This oughta be interesting...and where's Maks?)

most likely not watching this season . it does seem weak and the dancing is too blah .
    I suck at the blind Items , just have to see it to believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    That sister is unbelievable. I looked at her blog Mix and Match Family thinking she looked like kind of a neat person. She is definitely full of herself. Not only does she have that blog, she has one called 52 Shades of Shay which she describes as this :

I present to you a new weekly blog series here at Mix and Match Family...Fifty Two Shades of Shay .

I was telling my girlfriend Andrea that I get a lot of questions about certain things I like/do/eat/wear/shop for, etc. and then I also mentioned how my goofy friend Elan said I should blog about Fifty Shades of Shay...well, being the creative genius that she is, Andreasaid I should do a series featuring one shade of myself each week for a year (hence the 52 part).

Each week will feature a different shade of my life...like what makeup I wear, what my fitness routine is, how I keep laundry under control, what books I like to read, where I like to buy my coffee in bulk, and so on. Fifty Two Shades of Shay...starts Monday.
    Mix and Match Family

What a fucking piece of work. I feel sorry for Catherine already. Between that mom and sister, she will have her hands full (assuming they last more than a few months, which is unlikely!!)

I read a little bit of her blog. It sounds like she is really SUPER!!! And she is the perfect wife, Mom, sister, daughter, friend, shopper, housekeeper, ect. Pffft,..whatever.....I'd punch her the fuck out!!
    Flygirl likes this.

Shay is just MeMeMeMeMeLOOKATMEEEEEEEE all. the. time. Every single second that Sean is in the spotlight, she has to try to find a way to edge in on the attention and make it about her. She's incapable of staying in the background and nowhere near as fascinating as she seems to think she is. Apparently she's going to be in the DWTS audience this week. I'm sure it will be followed with a blog all about her mingling with the stars and being filmed, as if she's the celebrity that everyone was there to see.
    Flygirl likes this.

lol I will watch and see if I can see her tonight. I think that family would drive me nuts. Except maybe the Dad, he seemed okay.

The dad seemed cool as hell, but definitely not worth the other two. You can look at the resigned attitude of the men in those ladies' lives and see who runs the show. Did you read Shay's blog about "infertility"? She was 25, basically tried for about a year, and deemed herself "infertile." She then says God blessed her with not one, but two beautiful babies at the matronly old age of 26. I cannot stand it when people imply that everything good in life will come to you if you are just more faithful. Bad shit happens to good people all over the world of all religions, just as there are many blessed people of all religions or no religion. To imply that the God you worship randomly chooses people to bless also implies that He chooses people to wreak havoc and heartache on, and I just can't get on board with that. But, back to ME ME ME. Poor Lowe men.

I just saw the Lowes in the audience and while the parents were watching what was going on, Shay was looking directly at the camera, mugging and leaning over to be sure she could be seen and wasn't blocked by the person in front of her.

Dorothy Hamill was awful, BTW. Oh, and when they panned to show the contestants after her performance, everyone was clapping except for that bitch Zendaya who was just making a smirking "bitch, please" face. Even though it wasn't a good performance, I'd expect "Disney sweetheart" Zendaya to at least be a good sport and clap for her fellow contestants.

Okay,...I didn't get to watch the show last night. I swear with three daughters, there is always some drama, questions, wardrobe issues or lengthy conversations going on, or I end up on the phone with one or two of them, and it interrupts my tv viewing...lol And two of my girls don't even live at home right now. Grrrr

I am going to watch Sean's dance online now to see Shay.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; March 26th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

I thought Kelly was fantastic last night. I can't stand Derek but I really like her. Their unisism (sp?) was amazing. I think it may be between her and the Disney princess for the mirror ball.

I watched for Andy Dick and I thought he did well. Hes obviously no dancer but he is really giving a lot.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I'm not an Andy Dick fan, but I did enjoy his dance. I like seeing someone who clearly is not a dancer working hard and improving each week. To me, that's what the show is about. It annoys me that apparently the judges are holding the amateurs to the same standard as the Disney ringer who is basically a professional dancer. Having people like Zendaya on this show takes the fun out of it. Unfortunately I think she might win the whole thing this season, which would be a shame.

Zendaya should be summarily eliminated from the show, and the producers should apologize for putting her on in the first place. Hey, let's have a show called "Slam-dunking with the Stars" and invite Andy Dick, Kelly Pickler, Dorothy Hammill, and Lebron James. The suspense would be awesome!

I found it amusing to see Eric Roberts in the audience rooting for Andy Dick. When Dick was through Eric seemed to have tears in his eyes. I truly don't think Sendaya will get very far, none of the Disney peeps do. She's great but she has a small following I believe. It will be Pickler in the final 3 probably with Jacoby if they don't get injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    I truly don't think Sendaya will get very far, none of the Disney peeps do. She's great but she has a small following I believe.
    Yep, none of the Disney ringers have ever won, I think the only ones who've even been in the finals are Kyle Massey and the skinny blonde girl. Audience demographics and all.
    Witchywoman likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So Dorothy left the show because of her spine? Did she injury her back on the show, or was this an old injury the dancing was aggrivating?

Dorothy has a cyst on her spine.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information