Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars 2010

Kate is still on cuz I voted 10 times for her, lol. The show bores me to tears. I loved the soap guy. He was so rugged and purty.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Kate is still on cuz I voted 10 times for her, lol. The show bores me to tears. I loved the soap guy. He was so rugged and purty.
    Why would you do that to us?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    off the island with you!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Kate is a train wreck too fun and cringe worthy to miss. It's fun for me. I'm evil that way, lol.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I would agree, but I get that inside cringe when I think about how each week she stays boosts her enormous ego. She's a bitch on wheels and I have a special loathing for her unlike any other "celebrity," A-Z list.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm afraid that Tony will not be freed tomorrow either. Damn. Poor guy doesn't deserve to have to deal with this bitch on wheels.

Maks is fucking hot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ sort of lost the Max love because karina got kicked off. AND I miss Demitre too. darn. I'd rather have Demitre for eye candy than Tonys ego.

Not a fan of Tony's or Karina. Love Maks, love Derek, miss Julliette. Pam looked so good last night for Pam. Kate looked like a matronly flamingo her costume was awful just like her dancing. Erin has a wide flatttt butttt. Len is a doofus it was Movie Night and he gets his depends all twisted in a knot coz they used props. Idiot. Nicole deserved 3 10s last night she was fabulous. Chad wants to do Cheryl and Brook is doing a gr8 job love her too. It pains me to watch the pilot too. I hope he goes this week, didn't like seeing him in his underwear in the middle of the stage and he does resemble Tom Cruise way tooo much.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've seen boards with more flexability than Kate has...... she's killing me.

I liked Evans rumba, usually the celeb guys can't carry it off but he was really good - he should have gotten better scores.

i love Maks so much more this season because Katina isn't there. He seems so much happier not having to run into her.

I was thinking last night (i do that once in a while) about the people complaining about dancers like Nicole being on the show. Remember, the show is called Dancing With The Stars, not Dancing with people that have already danced before Stars.

.....the more you know.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

msdeb it seems to me they try to pick the same sort of celebs - the popular ones (pop singers) the athletes, the B list celebs out of work, those that really want to dance and the token geezer.

I don't mind the token geezer to be someone like George Hamilton because he sort of could move but the others were really bad. I don't know, I thought I wouldn't get into it this year but here I am watching it again. I DO miss Dimetre but then I missed him when he got voted off of So You Think You Can Dance - he's probably got a gig some where else for now.

I like Max and Mel. I do miss Karina, she used to be such a snot but their relationship shouldn't play into their professional careers.

Not to worry about the thinking part, I do that once in a while as well

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    msdeb it seems to me they try to pick the same sort of celebs - the popular ones (pop singers) the athletes, the B list celebs out of work, those that really want to dance and the token geezer.

I don't mind the token geezer to be someone like George Hamilton because he sort of could move but the others were really bad. I don't know, I thought I wouldn't get into it this year but here I am watching it again. I DO miss Dimetre but then I missed him when he got voted off of So You Think You Can Dance - he's probably got a gig some where else for now.
    I like Max and Mel. I do miss Karina, she used to be such a snot but their relationship shouldn't play into their professional careers.

Not to worry about the thinking part, I do that once in a while as well

Isn't next season's SYTYCD sort of an all-star version, with past contestants? Maybe he's going to be back on that show...

Hit By Ban Bus!

really?!!! He's been my favorite since the show started. I'd love to see the best of the best. Wonder what happened to Sabra?

^^I did a search, and some places say he is one of the top ten past contestants, others don't have Dmitry listed, so I'm not sure if he'll be on SYTYCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Isn't next season's SYTYCD sort of an all-star version, with past contestants? Maybe he's going to be back on that show...
    yep, they are bringing back all sorts of people from past shows. Twitch, my personal fave will be back!

tWitch Boss
    Kathryn McCormick

Pasha Kovalev

Allison Holker
    Ade Obayomi
    Comfort Fedoke

Lauren Gottlieb
    Mark Kanemura
    Anya Garnis
    Dominic SandovalCourtney Galiano
    Neil Haskell

those are the All Stars coming back.