Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars 2010

Elite Member

I love Nicole... and I called it a page or two back when the cast was just announced that she'll likely win with Evan as runner up.

Pamela is much better than I expected. She's my third favorite.

Jake's the one contestant I keep forgetting is even competing. He's as boring on this as he was on The Bachelor. Yawn!

Kate Gosselin needs to leave NOW. If I were Tony, I would have let her come begging. He's a bigger person than me to make the first move. She's intolerable and a bitch. I'm not a big fan of Jon Gosselin, but Holy Hell, I think we all get why he needed to bolt and live a little. I agree that Tony is probably praying to God that they get cut tonight. I know that's what I'm praying for.

The look of horror on Kate's face when she performed and talked her way through the routine was hilarious. Worst contestant ever!

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Nicole is the best but I don't think she'll win. America won't like her enough. (a la Stacy Keibler) I'm calling Neicy or Pam as the winner!

Edit: I may eat my words after tonight!
    Last edited by laynes; March 30th, 2010 at 07:06 PM.

Tony D is a jackass too though. Every season he throws some hissy fit when the judges give critique. He deserves Kate and her lead feet.

Buzz A, I realize he's a legend. He should have remained one. Instead he's managed to make himself look foolish with all that plastic surgery, constant mention of his career, those stupid moon tshirts, and his entourage of plastic faced women.

Chad O can't dance. He looked awful.

Pam Anderson needed a smack upside the head. The first 3 minutes of acting like Marilyn were fine. Once we got into hour two, I wanted to smack her. She seemed to think she was at a Halloween costume contest.

Elite Member

WTH??? Kate is still on, not even in the bottom 2? I'm really sad Shannen was eliminated.

I bet Kate is making the kids vote their little fingers off for her. That's the only explanation I have for her still being on the show. Both Shannen and Pam were much better than her and were showing improvement, plus seem to enjoy being on the show unlike Kate.
    She completely lost with that massive eye roll at Len. Before I was neutral about her being on the show, after I went full on hate.

Free Tony.

I figure the only reason people voted for Kate was because they want to laugh at someone next week.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Tony D is a jackass too though. Every season he throws some hissy fit when the judges give critique. He deserves Kate and her lead feet.

Buzz A, I realize he's a legend. He should have remained one. Instead he's managed to make himself look foolish with all that plastic surgery, constant mention of his career, those stupid moon tshirts, and his entourage of plastic faced women.

Chad O can't dance. He looked awful.

Pam Anderson needed a smack upside the head. The first 3 minutes of acting like Marilyn were fine. Once we got into hour two, I wanted to smack her. She seemed to think she was at a Halloween costume contest.

I can not stand Tony. I used to watch him a long time ago back when I loved ballroom dancing and he bugged me then too. Because of my dislike for him I dislike all his partners too, I always hope he gets voted off first. "I teach the dancers to teach" big whoop.

Buzz and his wife have had way to much plastic surgery. Dude your 80, sorry but it's the way it is. Do we have to have the throw down old folk every season?

Chad can't dance, neither can that stiff legged Kate Gossling or what ever the heck her name is.

Bye bye Shannon. Won't miss her but she didn't irk me as much as I thought she would.

I'm liking Pam. I guess I'll have to work up the care factor enough to vote for her. For the love, the things I do in the name of fairness. Yes she's a walking herpies factory but she's better than 2/3 rds of the rest of the group.

IMHO Pam did not deserve to be in the bottom 2. I guess there's too many Pam haters watching this season. She's entertaining as hell and we all need to vote for her next week to keep her around.

I was kinda happy Kate didnt get voted off coz she's hating this and she's embarrassed HaHaHa. She has to go thru another week of torture.

It seems every season they have a competitor for every age, there's someone for everyone to idenitify with. If we didnt have all the weirdness it would just be another Arthur Murray Studio.

Kudos to Brooke she's doing a gr8 job and Ive always loved Tom, he's a doll.

Elite Member

How did Pam end up in the bottom 2? She's my favorite after Nicole and Evan. I thought for sure Kate was leaving.

After seeing that Shannen was out, i'm more sure than ever that the producers etc have a lot more to do with the final outcome than the general voting public.

Mark Ballas is injured, so how 'strange' that they are out, when that fucking pie hole Kate is still in it,.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Default Meow! Pamela Anderson can't stand Kate Gosselin

Pam Anderson ‘can’t stand’ Kate Gosselin
    By Courtney Hazlett
    The Scoop
    msnbc.com
    updated 8:37 p.m. PT, Tues., March. 30, 2010

Kate Gosselin really cannot catch a break on “Dancing With the Stars.” Unless she’s suddenly fitted with magical dancing shoes, her odds of ever looking comfortable on the dance floor hover near Tiger Woods’ odds of getting awarded for fidelity.

And now, Gosselin is trying to be friendly on the “DWTS” set, and fellow contestant Pam Anderson, for one, isn’t having it.

“Pam can’t stand Kate,” said a show insider who spoke to Life & Style magazine. The source reported that Anderson questions the motives behind Gosselin’s friendliness. “Kate thinks it will help her career, so she’s trying to be all palsy-walsy with Pam. Kate thinks they have a lot in common because their private lives have been (tabloid) fodder for years and they’ve both had reality shows.”

Show reps deny that there’s any “Mean Girls” mentality afoot, but judge Carrie Ann Inaba admits that Gosselin has had a real uphill battle when it comes to garnering much warmth.

“The night they announced the cast, I was tweeting along with it, and as they announced Kate, there was the most negative feedback,” Inaba told Life & Style. “It was so unfortunate. I think everybody just needs to give her a chance, just like everybody else.”

Gosselin does have a substantial fan base, and so long as they vote, she could stick around another week or two. But she won’t be getting Anderson’s support any time soon.

“Pam’s in this for Pam, and Kate needs to realize that,” the show insider told the magazine. “There’s little chance of them hanging together once the show is over.”

Scoop: Anderson ‘can’t stand’ Gosselin - The Scoop- msnbc.com

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    [B] Show reps deny that there’s any “Mean Girls” mentality afoot, but judge Carrie Ann Inaba admits that Gosselin has had a real uphill battle when it comes to garnering much warmth.
    Could it be because she exudes ZERO warmth? Hard to garner it when you can't give it!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    [B]Inaba told Life & Style. “It was so unfortunate. I think everybody just needs to give her a chance, just like everybody else.”
    Personally, I think Kate's had more breaks in life than the rest of us; why should she be entitled to more chances to redeem herself? She provokes so much distain and I totally see why. Going on DWTS was a bad decision. She's only managed to affirm every bad thing we've heard or read about her, but have now witnessed with our own eyes.

I'll say one thing for Pam - she's a good judge of character apparently.

Shannen left because she hasn't been around in ages, she doesn't have much of a fan base left...she's also burned so many bridges. She really did show another very pleasing side and I was sorry to see her go instead of Kate. I like to think Kate is torturing herself trying to get through these routines.

I agree Elisa Kate's had too many breaks in life and has screwed every one of them.

BrookeBurkePregnantWithBabyNumber5

Congratulations to Dancing With the Stars host Brooke Burke – she’s with baby number 5!
    The beautiful and slim host shared the news with family and friends, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

While DWTS is enjoying one of its biggest seasons ever, Brooke has become a standout in the co-host role and if you thought you noticed a little glow during the past two weeks, you were correct!
    David Charvet is on an African adventure but will soon learn the good news.

Now Brooke has some time to figure out how she’s going to fit into those figure-hugging dressing she wears on the ABC hit show.
    Brooke was pregnant when she was on the show Wild On and also during the second season of Rock Star Supernova.

radaronline.com
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

AWWW that's sweet.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information