Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars - 2009

Elite Member

Ha, ha -- Maks complained about Karina's partner...and yet she and Steve are still in it.

Karina gained a few points in my book last night for her sheer delight upon hearing that she and Steve were still in it.

Glad Denise and Maks are out of there. Holly can go next.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Karina gained a few points in my book last night for her sheer delight upon hearing that she and Steve were still in it.

yup, same here. it was actually awesome to see her scream out, and jump up and down.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I did see that big vain in Denise's forehead,.....has she always had that? I have never noticed it before. Maybe it was due to stress over getting the boot!

I want Steve-O gone next!!! I am so sick of hearing him whine about his aliments. I bet he would feel great enough to glue his dick to something or jump a bike down some stairs. Any other time he purposely injures himself, he just laughs about it and goes on. But all he has done on this show is moan and bitch....get over it, Jackass!!

News - EXCLUSIVE: EXCLUSIVE: DWTS' Holly Madison Injured With a Possible Broken Rib | Usmagazine.com

EXCLUSIVE: EXCLUSIVE: DWTS' Holly Madison Injured With a Possible Broken Rib
    Thursday March 26, 2009

Holly Madison arrives at Prive Las Vegas on March 21, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Denise Truscello/WireImage.com

Holly Madison is the latest Dancing With the Star competitor to get injured!

"She hurt herself last week while getting ready for the samba," Madison's rep tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "There were lots of throws involved. She was a real trooper and didn’t say anything. She just worked through the pain."

Madison complained to Us of having bruised ribs this week and hoped that she wouldn't have to do the elimination round's dance-off. (Madison did end up competing in the dance-off against Denis Richards, who went home Tuesday.)

Now, the Girls Next Door star is headed to the doctor with a possible cracked rib.

She was experiencing pain before performing on this week's show, and while rehearsing for the tango on Thursday, the pain got significantly worse.

"Several of the moves became impossible for her to do," her rep tells Us. "She’s in a lot of pain right now."

Madison signed on to compete in DWTS after replacing Jewel, who suffered a dancing-related injury before the show's premiere. Nancy O'Dell also dropped out of the competition before it even began due to injury. Other current contestants, including Steve-O and Steve Wozniak, have also suffered physical injuries this season.

Elite Member

^^^ chick can't dance, broken rib or not

her tits hit her ribs. If she had real broken ribs, she'd know it. i had one (that i got from severe coughing) and it hurt like hell.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    her tits hit her ribs. If she had real broken ribs, she'd know it. i had one (that i got from severe coughing) and it hurt like hell.
    ITA. I had a broken rib (also from severe coughing due to pnuemonia believe it or not) and it hurt just to breathe!!

What the heck is with all the injuries this season, I don't remember this many injuries in past seasons.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ they are getting longer rehearsal times in and they aren't fit/healthy enough for the work out. Last year they had quite a few injured too.

I can't stand tits or the computer nerd but they will be weeded out. Cheerleader replacement chick has a dance background, she dances for a living on the football field - just doesn't seem right to me.

I like hot guy and Shawn Johnson.. but I'm not to sure her mother won't pull her out if that stalker guy doesn't leaver her daughter alone.

Ha, forget the stalker guy, they better start worrying about Shawn's dance partner:

Vaguely NSFW, so I'll just post the link:

Dancing With The Stars: Shawn Johnson Is Having A Rough Couple Of Weeks

Deranged boner
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gilles is HOT. Double hot.
    Trixie-I'm sure its the headband.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^ Headband? In his pants?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Ha, forget the stalker guy, they better start worrying about Shawn's dance partner:

Vaguely NSFW, so I'll just post the link:

Dancing With The Stars: Shawn Johnson Is Having A Rough Couple Of Weeks

Deranged boner

LMAO!!
    Poor Mark I think his Shark wants out.. classic

I voted for her but I didn't think they were all that to be honest.

I'm glad nerd and Holly are out, next is Steve O I'm hoping. Then it will get interesting.

Acting guy did the hottest tango I've ever seen..

YouTube - Encore - Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - 8w4a 2of 6

One more time! And may I say-OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

WTF??? That is gross if he did get a boner.

I hope that it was just the material of his shorts,...that it got all bunched up in front.

Maybe he was just pitching a tent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information