Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

"two sides to every story". Ermmm nothing excuses the craziness directed towards the children. I dunno how much of this show is scripted but the kids are shit actors. They can't fake how upsetting Abby's behaviour is to them. The parents should have found another teacher years ago.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

If I were Abby, I'd just knock the tee total fuck right out of Christi! I think the behavior towards the kids is shit but I'd definitely lob some physical violence at Christi... Plus, wasn't it Kelly who hit Abby? And that's why Kelly, Paige & Brooke are no longer even on the show?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

abby lee miller bows out of'dance moms'

3/27/2017 12:36 pm pdt

"Dance Moms" star Abby Lee Miller is quitting the show because she says she's tired of being manipulated by male

producers who don't know jack about dance.

Abby's been schooling kids in dance -- in her own unique way -- for 7 seasons, but posted her resignation in the wee hours

of Monday morning. She blasted producers over creative differences ... saying she's continuously asked for credit on "all the

ideas, award winning routines and costumes" but to no avail.

She insists she has no problem teaching the kids, but rather with "being manipulated, disrespected and used, day in and

day out by men who never took a dance lesson in their lives and treat women like dirt."

It's unclear if she's quitting teaching altogether or just the reality show. We're waiting to hear back from her camp, and

Lifetime has "no comment."

Abby Lee Miller Bows Out Of 'Dance Moms' | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Isn't she supposed to be in jail? I have to admit, I stopped watching this show a long time ago. It's just not entertaining anymore.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I couldn't even make it past the previews. I can not do people that yell all the time. I frankly can't believe the show lasted this long.
    Nevan likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

I stopped seasons ago too a lot of talent left and you could see the abuse and manipulation. The beast favored Maddie and tried to make her alienated from the other girls by favoring her to a point it made Maddie look bad. Heck I coudn't stand Maddie for a few seasons but then I realized she was a kid just trying not to get screamed at by Abby and please her interesting mother.
    tulip likes this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information