Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Oh these children have become insufferable.

New mom - tragic accident with disfiguring facial injuries or did she do that to herself?
    I can tolerate the kids much more than I can Abby and the moms. They are all just harpies. Even if one of them has a point, they yell so incomprehensibly to each other. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't watch.

This show makes me want to punch babies
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

The new girl looks 40 years old, and I agreed with the moms who said they were expecting to be blown away by her dancing and they just... weren't. With all the publicity the show got last season, and open auditions, this was the best they could find??? Not buying it, which means her mom must be even more entertaining than Cathy to get her a place on this show.

Finally saw the rerun and oy. So much crap happened but why does Holly working make her an uncaring mom? that's a pretty shitty thing to say. An insult to working moms everywhere, not every mom can sit in the skybox for hours on end.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Kendall, the new girl, sucks ass. her mom is a whiny, ass kissing little bitch. Still can't stand Christie or Kelly. Still lovin' little McKenzie! I think Abby saying that Nia "isn't all that swift" was bullshit.

My son was trying to tell me that Payton's mom (the lady screaming that Abby needs to find a place for her daughter) is the same crazy preacher lady from last year. she isn't, is she???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah, that swift comment was out of line. Nia's not dumb and Abby ought to apologize for that (she won't) And wtf- that whole blowout was because Holly was coming to talk to Abby like a grown up about her work schedule and then Abby goes all like, my dad took me to the period talk or whatever. Abby is a nut.

I don't know if that was the preacher lady tbh! If it was, your son has great recall.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I thought she looked like the preacher lady too, but I cannot believe that woman would go back on the show. One scene torpedoed her whole career last year.

Abby hates the mothers because she's so dependent on them. She really hates Holly because she's a calm, successful, very well educated woman.

I mentioned before that my daughter did dance competitions like these for a couple of years and I can tell you for certain I would have been Abby's most hated mom if she had been at that studio. My daughter was on time and ready when classes started and my bill was paid on time - actually I prepaid for the whole season. But I was not a student dancer and I expected my time to be respected and have class out on time. No way was I going to bedazzle anything at any time.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Abby is so unprofessional and disrespectful to the moms that I can't believe they have been patronizing her business for years. I know they stay now because of the show, but what was keeping them there before?? Because, unless the show just doesn't show good clips, their dance routines aren't really anything special. Yes, the girls are good... but there were girls just as good and, in many cases, better in my advanced gym and dance classes growing up. They're nowhere near as good as they should be for what Abby puts them through. When they show clips of their dances and then clips of other dances in the competitions, they usually don't even seem to be the best group there. I don't understand how they continue to win first place everywhere they go.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Abby hates the mothers because she's so dependent on them. She really hates Holly because she's a calm, successful, very well educated woman.
    I think this is it in a nutshell. That and I think Abby is just a very insecure person in general.

And yeah, I still think the girls' technique is sloppy and they don't dance so much as connect series of tricks. I never see clean fouette or pique turns, I never see an adagio sequence worth a damn, I never see a combination of intricate jumps, the real 'dancing' is just not there. If these kids were actresses, they'd be on stage chewing the scenery and not much else.

All these women are so awful!

I was surprised that Brooke is only 13 years old. I thought she was at least 14 and a freshman in high school.

That Cathy is a real piece of work! Who the hell would cheat at a competition like that? And then when she said "the people who ruined it for you are the people who are jealous!"... um, Cathy - YOU ruined it FOR her by cheating and putting her in the wrong age group, you silly candy-ASS!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah, no shit. That poor girl. Do you need to be a deluded bitch to be a dance teacher these days, lol?

I have to say for once I agree with Abby: Brooke made a commitment to the dance company and she needs to stick with it. If she wants to quit after this season to do cheer, fine. But leaving in the middle of a season does screw the other girls and fails to teach her the importance of honoring your commitments.

Elite Member

Maddie got third place because she looked too professional? Oh puhleeze.

Thread Information