Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

I shall be there to destroy the ice cream, you can have the Titos.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Now I want chilli cheese fritos, and cookies you bitch
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Let's all get as fat as Abby!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Now I want chilli cheese fritos, and cookies you bitch
    Well, come on over! I gotz it all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Let's all get as fat as Abby!
    Yeah, Ima hafta pass on that shit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx View Post
    YAY! So glad to see this thread. I watched it because Minister Dawn is an old friend of mine from high school. Yes, I'm proud of her psycho godliness.
    Just watched the first episode. Please tell us more about Dawn! Does she always freak out like that?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Marathon of Dance Moms coming up this weekend! Have my DVR set since I missed this last episode.

Love this show!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I have it DVR'd and haven't watched it yet.... come on over. I got sangria, beer & titos.... chilli cheese fritos, cookies... ice cream
    YES!! Dance Moms viewing party! I'm telling ya, this weekend...marathon coming up!!!

Come on over! It'll be a long trip for you but... I still have Titos and other alcoholic beverages!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Bronze Member

Twitchy asked about Minister Dawn: Very intelligent, extremely kind and calm. She studied theology and journalism. Dawn previously worked as a public affairs officer for a school district; dabbled in radio, news, etc. She's got a really great sense of humor, esp. considering she's a minister. She also has a serious illness. She's my age, 46. I have NEVER EVER heard her freak out like that. She has balls, but usually keeps them in her underwear

PS - Dawn was being considered for a local church ministry position the same week that "Dance Moms" premiered. She lost that opportunity due to her behavior in that episode. Her freakout was genuine.
    Last edited by hijinx; September 2nd, 2011 at 06:43 PM. Reason: cause i'm forgetful

Ok, I think I'm all caught up on this show. That Christi bitch is a real piece of work. I've never seen a grown woman so obsessed with another woman's 8 year old daughter. If Chloe isn't at the top of the pyramid, it's Maddie's fault. If Chloe IS at the top of the pyramid, it's Maddie's fault AND Abby is setting Chloe up for failure. bitch needs to drank more and show up for LESS dance lessons. Let Abby do her job without you poking your big nose in it. Oh and that Cathy bitch, with her Candy Apples bullshit. That woman should have been kicked out of the Abby Lee studio at the first visit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Cathy's a manipulative freakin' psycho. FREE VIVI!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to the Candy Apple vs Abby Lee smack down.

LOL From Cathy's facebook

Interests: Playing in my Bunco group - Love the girls, Scrapbooking with my mom and friends, Traveling With Family, Cottage Home, Walt Disney World, Proud to be an American, Mitt Romney, RightChange, Rob Portman, American Majority, Disneyland, Sarah Palin, Jesus Christ, FreedomProject.org, Mary Poppins The Musical, Tommys Beef Jerky, Tommy's Jerky & Smokie Outlet III, Candy Apple's Dance Center, Fabulous Hair Bows, Vivi's mom on Dance Moms, Maddie on Dance Moms, Vivi on Dance Moms, Fairmount Elementary School, Stop the Energy Freeze, Bill O'Reilly, Scrapbook.com: Scrapbooking Ideas & Supplies, Rabbits, Michele Bachmann, The Mommy Lobby, Miranda Maleski, "Miss me yet?"- George W. Bush (bushfans.com: The Leading Bush Fan Site on the Net), NewsBusters.org, Ohio Dance Masters, causes.com, Tea Party Patriots, Stand for Israel, Halt The Assault, Disney, American Ballet Theatre, Canton Country Day School, Tea Party Review Magazine, Kids Artistic Revue, Being Conservative, ForAmerica, Media Research Center, Bulletproof Vests for Police Dogs, ballerina project, I bet we can find 1,000,000 people who DONT like Obama, Pulling for Trey Larson, our 9 year old nephew who was diagnosed with Leukemia, Turn Facebook Pink For 1 Week For Breast Cancer Awareness, Marshalls, Pledge of Renewal, Halifax Development, LLC, Ruby Plaza, FreedomWorks, Mitch Daniels, GWTWbook.com, Conservative, Spisak Dance Academy, John McCain, Eat Mor Chikin Cowz, Dairy Queen, Rush Limbaugh, Mike Huckabee, Dallas Cowboys, George W. Bush, Meg Whitman, Adam Sandler, MAC Cosmetics, Glenn Beck, Chick-fil-A, Dance

Bitch is a Tea Partier! This explains the crazy!

I went to Cathy's dance studio website and looked at some of their competition pics - no Vivi in them, maybe she freed herself.

I am appalled at myself that I got sucked into this show. They're all fucking nuts.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Poor Vivi-Anne. I pity her because her mom stole the name from Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood. Plus, she's so open about not liking to dance and freely admits that she only does it for her mom. Poor sad little big-eyed baby. Plus, the way Cathy says "I hope she's going to have a dancer's body" just reeks of "I hope she doesn't get fat."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information