Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds

Elite Member

Damn, the show will die without him. Geez, Tommy, wasn't being catfished enough? Sucks.

I will miss Spencer so much if the show goes away.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

He must have been a long time pain in the ass for them to end his run. Remember Charlie Sheen leaving his show?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Paget Brewster Joins Cast of 'Criminal Minds' as Series Regular

• Pop Culture Now Staff- 09/04/2016

Any Criminal Minds fans still mourning the loss of Hotch, will be happy to hear a new series regular has been added.

CBS announced Tuesday that Paget Brewster will return as a series regular to revive her role as SSA Emily Prentiss. She was previously planning to

return for a small guest arc.

“We’re all so excited to have Paget with us full time,” said executive producer Erica Messer in a statement, according to TVLine reports. “The BAU

family has definitely missed her, on screen and off. Having her back on set has been great, it’s like she never left.”

The news comes a week after it was revealed that the show would be hiring on two new series regulars in the wake of Thomas Gibson's exit.

Paget Brewster Joins Cast of 'Criminal Minds' as Series Regular

Maybe she'll be the head of the BAU now.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I mentioned that Paget Brewster was coming back and she wondered if maybe Gibson was the reason she left in the first place (the second time).
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

I want Emily in charge of the BAU now. She was off in Europe running Interpol, wasn't she? There's really no one more qualified and if they bring in some MAN to take the job, I'm going to be pissed at the sexism.

Who watched the premiere last night? Adam Rodriguez seems to fit right in.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

TV Watch

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2016 05:25 PM EDTMeet the Actor Who's Joining Criminal Minds in the Wake of Thomas Gibson's Firing

NATALIE STONE
    In the wake of Thomas Gibson's firing from Criminal Minds, the CBS drama has added a new member to its BAU team.

CBS revealed Friday that Damon Gupton has joined the cast and will serve as a series regular. Fans can expect to see his character's introduction in the eighth episode of the current season 12.

Gupton, 43, will play Special Agent Stephen Walker from the Behavioral Analysis Program who will bring his spy-hunting skill set to the BAU.

Damon Gupton
    DAMU MALIK

"Our BAU family is growing," executive producer/showrunner Erica Messer said in a statement. "We're excited to have Damon join the show and work alongside our amazing cast and crew."

The new Criminal Minds actor is a graduate of both Julliard and the University of Michigan and has appeared on numerous TV shows – he had starring roles on The Player and The Divide – and in feature films, including Whiplash and La La Land.

Gibson, 54, was dismissed from the drama in early August after an alleged altercation on set with a staffer during filming of an episode that the actor was directing and starring in. "Almost out of instinct, Thomas basically kicked him in the shin," a source told PEOPLE, adding that the writer "seemed alright at the time, but when his team found out it turned into something bigger."

Following his firing, Gibson said in a statement to PEOPLE, "I loveCriminal Minds and have put my heart and soul into it for the last 12 years. I had hoped to see it through to the end, but that won't be possible now. I would just like to say thank you to the writers, producers, actors, our amazing crew, and most importantly, the best fans that a show could ever hope to have."

Season 12 of Criminal Minds airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.

http://www.people.com/article/criminal-minds-damon-gupton-cast-as-series-regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Maybe she'll be the head of the BAU now.
    Ha! I called it!

‘Criminal Minds’ Season 12 Spoilers: Hotch Officially Exits The BAU, Who Is The New Unit Chief?

BY NEMISHA SHARMA @NEMISHA17 ON 11/17/16 AT 7:51 AM

CBS show “Criminal Minds” finally wrote off Aaron “Hotch” Hotchner in this week’s Season 12 episode.

David Rossi (Joe Mantegna) revealed that Thomas Gibson’s character, who was on a temporary assignment for the FBI Director, wasn’t actually on any assignment. Rather, the assignment was used as a cover while the FBI were busy investigating the notorious mind-controlling serial killer known as Mr. Scratch/Peter Lewis (Bodi Elfman).

Turns out that Mr. Scratch was stalking Hotch’s son Jack (Cade Owens). He first showed up at his son’s soccer game and later at his school. The FBI first put Jack and Hotch under surveillance with a team protecting the duo 24 hours every day. But it was clear that the serial killer is after his son so the two entered into the Witness Protection Program. This meant that no one from the team can contact Hotch or his son ever again.
    Worse still, Hotch resigned from the bureau because he never wanted to put his son’s life in danger again. Given that serial killers often target FBI agents’ families; this is a smart move on the character’s part.

However, before parting ways with the FBI, the former Unit Chief of the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) recommended that none other than Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster) take his place. Prentiss, with a little persuasion from friends Jennifer “J.J.” Jareau (A.J. Cook) and Dr. Spencer Reid(Matthew Gray Gubler), finally accepted the promotion.Several fans had guessed that Prentiss would replace Hotch. Some even thought that Rossi would take Gibson’s role due to seniority.While Prentiss’ return is welcome, many fans are still upset that Thomas Gibson was abruptly fired after he had an on-set altercation with a “Criminal Minds” writer and producer. This year has seen two important cast members leave the show – Gibson and Shemar Moore.

“Criminal Minds” Season 12 airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. EST on CBS.

Waterslide likes this.

Elite Member

I was so thrilled that Emily was promoted to Unit Chief. If they had put a random man in instead, I would've boycotted the show due to sexism. Emily Prentiss ran the London Interpol office, for God's sake.

I have been watching the older episodes on ION. They show it all day long on Mondays. Did Derek ever hook up with the computer girl that so obviously loved him?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I have been watching the older episodes on ION. They show it all day long on Mondays. Did Derek ever hook up with the computer girl that so obviously loved him?
    No

I just saw the episode where he goes back to his hometown and confronts his childhood abuser. Very moving. I have been a Shamar fan since his Y & R days.

Yeah I lurve him. He's easy on the eyes, even if not my type.
    Sassiness likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information