Login to remove the ads!
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Commercials you hate

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Okay, it's some burger chain, I've never made it past the first 8 seconds of this horrible spot. 3 people sitting around eating these spicey burgers and breathing in while they're talking really loudly about how hot the burger is.
    I HATE them and this gawd awful noise they're making.

hey, I like that commercial

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

The Burger King man-what a pervert!
    Pepto Bismol and anything else that addresses any problem below the waist of either sex! I have this uneasy feeling, one of these days my Mother will ask me what "erectile dysfunction" is.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

the burger king guy is just creepy.

i really do not like the Geico commercials.and any commercial with Jessica Simpson in it
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Bumping to say there is a new JC Penney commercial that is going to make me hear voices in my head and pull a John Hinckley or Son of Sam. Some female singer sent shivers making me feel violent.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'll have to watch for that one Chalet. Sounds like the diamonds commercial with Cat Power singing a Cat Stevens song, which she butchered IMO, with her breathy voice.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i really do not like the Geico commercials.
    Yes, they are annoying now. No longer funny.

I say, BRING BACK THE TACO BELL CHIHUAHUA!! Yo Quiero Taco Bihlllll!!
    Now he was adorable.

generally i hate all public service announcements especially the stupid ass quit smoking PSA's.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HATE that quit smoking commercial where the two trucks are driving towards the smoker, and one represents a light cigarette, and the other a regular cigarette.

I also hate the WHATDAFAUX quit smoking comericals where the guy who's idol is evidently Steve Erkle goes into the gun shop and asks for light bullets.

I cant choose which i hate most, i hate them so much. light bullets, now that's some piss me off type shit.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Bumping to say there is a new JC Penney commercial that is going to make me hear voices in my head and pull a John Hinckley or Son of Sam. Some female singer sent shivers making me feel violent.
    I just found out it's somebody called Regina Spektor, the song is Musicbox. I don't know who she is or if she's known, but man, some music can sure rub me the wrong way. It's torture. They play it late at night (now) when I watch re-runs.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I hate, hate, hate the commercial for the osteoporosis pill with Sally Field. She starts off by saying how inconvenienced her friend is at having to take a pill once a week, so inconvenienced that she has to schedule the two fucking seconds it takes to swallow a damn pill once a week! And then she goes on to say how her pill is so much better because you only have to take it once a month. I seriously want to punch her right in the face.
    That commercial reminds me of a cross between her Flying Nun/Gidget face and her Norma Rae face.

I hate pretty much all of them, and I always mute them.

The Always pad commericals.."Have a happy Period". Ok, those commercials have got to be created by a man. Have a happy period....yeah right!

The caveman geico commericals, but they have finally stopped due to the caveman show. Yikes....NO!!!!

I agree about the active on commericals...shut up!

Any of the military commericals where the guy/girl talks about how it will improve their life and will pay for college. Though never discuss most who get enlisted right now, go to boot camp and 2 months later are in Iraq. Not good idea to put that the commericals will improve a life when you get sent to Iraq...not good.

Most of the old navy commercials or target commercials...so annoying.
    Love ya,
    Dara

i HATE local commercials where there is a just a guy SHOUTING over various pics of what's on sale. There's this American Freight commercial that is absolutely horrible. I have to mute it everytime it comes on. I will never shop there, simply because of this atrocity.
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

I haven't been to Carl's Jr in years solely because of their
    offensive ads. It used to be a family friendly place. Now it
    appears they really only want business from stoned slackers.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Hit By Ban Bus!

heartburn, nasiea indegiestions, upset stomach diiiiiiiiiiiiariah!!!!!!!!!!!!

get out of my head

The Taco Bell one where they are all eating burritos with strings of cheese hanging out of their mouths. It's disgusting and unappetizing.

Recently, I've noticed commercials for plastic bags to cook vegetables in the microwave. Let's waste money putting even more garbage in the landfills by buying this ridiculous product. A darn bowl from your cupboard works just fine, doesn't cost you any money, doesn't produce unnecessary garbage, and you can use the bowl for other things, too.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information