Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Commercials you hate

I hate, hate, HATE those jarring Volkswagen commercials that mislead you into thinking it's another jovial, light-hearted car commercial, possibly with a stupid jingle, then out of nowhere show a full, horrible head-on collision in all its violence. They barely stop short of showing blood and the people's brains all over the dash.

How do they get away with such violence on a commercial? They need to warn a bitch if they're gonna scare me that way. Play some foreboding music, have a disclaimer on the screen, something. That shit upsets me everytime I watch it.

Can you imagine if someone's actually been in an accident like that, how traumatic it would be to see those commercials?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't hate the Geico commercials but they're pretty lame only funny when they first came out. Capital One has a great one with that heathen native talking in his tribal language and then cackling his head off.

I loathe the "Beep, Beep! Dot-Com!" commercials.

any of those late night date-line commercials and anything for weight loss gets on my last nerve

I don't know if any of you are familiar with this one or the fact that it's on TV again but...

"Sturdy Danny McGee was up his fifty-ninth tree, he said 'I work as fast as I can,' when he suddenly saw Two scoops of raisins in a package of Kellogg's Raisin Bran! Well he rushed to the ground, 'cause ol' Danny had found What's important to a raisin fan, 'cause Kellogg's puts TWO SCOOPS OF RAISINS Over those nutritious flakes of Bran! When he got to the truck Danny sure was in luck he was one happy man cause only kelloggs puts Two Scoops of Raisins in a package of Kellogg's Raisin Bran!"
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

OMG I hate those Girls gone wild several hour-long commericals they have on comedy central and E channell. Jesus! They've had them on for Soooo long! Every night! every person in the free world has seen them! When will they stop??
    They suck so hard!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raydog View Post
    So funny, I was about to start another thread about this one commercial I hate more than anything.

Its a commercial for a birth control pill called yaz, and there are these three girls at a party, and one goes..."Yeah my doctor just told me about this great birth control pill, blah blah.." then the middle girl just starts blabbering on saying what the voice over guy usually says about the dangers of the pill in a "cute" fun way to her girl friends...then she goes "I didnt go to medical school for nothing.."

AHHHHHHH I hate IT!!!
    I do too!!!! I hate that fucking lame ass ad!!

Joe Francis should start Gays Gone Wild instead of Girls Gone Wild, considering he's a raging homosexual. Everybody knows it.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Okay I have another one I hate.
    That Kelloggs Special K one with the woman in her 40's who gives her ugly ass hippy jeans to her teenage daughter. And her whore/dirtbag of a daughter brings home a different dude everyday while never changing out of the jeans, so her mother decides to loose weight so she can take the ugly ass jeans back.

wtf???

It grates on my nerves.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

ALL of them

the new maxi pad commercial where the girl jumps up and stops the leak on the old water tower and then her friend touches the pad and says still feels dry
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    OMG I hate those Girls gone wild several hour-long commericals they have on comedy central and E channell. Jesus! They've had them on for Soooo long! Every night! every person in the free world has seen them! When will they stop??
    They suck so hard!!

Remember those "We Are 18" commercials?? ....all the friggin time.

The one I hate is the one that makes my curl my toes.! its the commercial where there is a little green animated fungus thing and he hits the top of a toenail, opening it up like the hood of a car. Then you see more little green fungus dance around having a party. Its a commercial for toe nail fungus remover. I don't remember the name.

I hate Valtrex commercial too. "I still have herpes" the man says. Then the camera pans over to a woman, she says "And, I still don't"

Jenny Craig commercials with Kristie Alley. Please go away. They arn't funny. AT ALL
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

Quote Originally Posted by fahQ View Post
    I'm sitting here and that stupid Kia commercial comes on...they're singing that "so long.. farewell, auf vierderzen(sp?I know I massacred that word) Good-bye" well anyhow, I hate that part where the girl goes "adieu, adieu.. to you and you and you-oo"!! ACK!

What commercials get on your last nerve?
    this one for sure!!! and that rembrandt one where they are kissing and that song plays....that one is being way overplayed as well
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by provence View Post
    Also, the Burger King commercials with the scary "King" himself. Those need to go. Seriously, what is the deal with that guy? He seems like a perverted molester/killer. He's just wrong. All wrong.
    OMG!!!!!!!! This thing fuuuureaks me out! The one where they open the shade and he's standing outside the window still gives me nightmares. Seriously. And the one where he's sitting in the bed. WTF?? I would drop-kick that plaster of paris head so hard and quick he wouldn't know what hit him. Then I'd beat it with a baseball bat till there was nothing left but dust.

Fuck that thing scares me.

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!! This thing fuuuureaks me out! The one where they open the shade and he's standing outside the window still gives me nightmares. Seriously. And the one where he's sitting in the bed. WTF?? I would drop-kick that plaster of paris head so hard and quick he wouldn't know what hit him. Then I'd beat it with a baseball bat till there was nothing left but dust.

Fuck that thing scares me.
    ok i can't stop laughing! people are lookin at me funny, but this is so true!!!
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information