Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Commercials you hate

Bronze Member

every time i watch FX they have those short teasers for that new courtney cox show called dirt. they play like three each commercial break and it makes me want to rip my hair out!
    HAWT!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Gah, I hate the BMW and Vovlo commercials with the annoying kids. One has them shreiking like banshees after opening Christmas gift and the other has this stupid little twit who has to be at least 7 singing half of Jingle Bells really terribly and then getting up and walking away halfway through. WTF???

I think that kid singing and leaving is supposed to represent the charm of childhood. Oh, those wee ones and their distractions, can't complete a simple round of Jingle Bells, how endearing.

Yeah, annoying commercial. With you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMissy View Post
    I also hate those Enzyte, natural male enhancement commercials. It has the husband, Bob and his wife who is all smiles. And they show the commercial two, three times in a row. Ugh, please no more.

Oh yeah, those Vonage commercials. Not so much the commercial itself, but the music. It has this WooHoo WooHooHoo WooHoo WooHooHoo song playing in the back. Very annoying.
    ITA!!! Especially, about the Enzyte commercials. Those are the most awful things ever. I'm sorry, but that dude's eyes and the lady's freaky smile creep me out totally. If my husband dropped trou after jumping into a swimming pool and walked out with a hard-on in front of my friends, I would not be a happy camper.

I think these Enzyte commercials are men's way of punishing women for those old commercials for Summer's Eve where the daughter asks the mom while walking on the beach..."Mom, have you ever had that not so fresh feeling?"

On the opposite note, I really love the commercial for either Bud or Bud Light where it is showing a party and they play this great jingle song. I can't think of it off the top of my head but it is really catchy and I find myself singing it for awhile after the commercial. It is really good.
    "I've got a raging clue right now"

Quote Originally Posted by Siennalake View Post
    I think these Enzyte commercials are men's way of punishing women for those old commercials for Summer's Eve where the daughter asks the mom while walking on the beach..."Mom, have you ever had that not so fresh feeling?"

OMG! I was just thinking about these commercials today when I saw one for Valtrex or whatever that genital herpes medicine is. The one I saw just drove me nuts, and I immediately thought of the Summers Eve commercials. Trying to make it look all rainbows and butterflies.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

I hate the commercial for some financial group that shows a family moving their daughter into a dorm room at college. The father looks around at menial things like textbooks and computers and all he can process is the dollar amount it will cost him. He doesn't even savor the last moments he has with his oldest daughter before he leaves her at college, instead he obsesses over the financial aspect of the situation. His younger daughter asks him, "Daddy, will I live in a dorm room too?" and he smiles and says "Yes, honey, you'll live in a dorm room and mommy and daddy will live in a nice cardboard box." Ugh, guilt trip much? If I were his daughter I'd be really offended. What did you think you signed on for 18 years ago, buddy? If you feel that strongly about it maybe you should have sprung for the extra protective condom instead of the cheap $0.20 one!

Okay.. I realize it's a commecial. But MAN that guy pisses me off!

What about all those medical commercials for prescriptions that will clear up your problem but may cause nausea, vomiting, ulcers, rectal bleeding, breathing problems or death?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I hate the Volkswagon ones where the people are chatting and they get into an accident, there's a few of them. They make me flinch everytime I see them, I just don't think they're all that nessicary.
    OMG. I hate these commercials SO MUCH that I even wrote to VW about it. They are just terrible. They scare the Hell out of me every single time they come on. And they aren't even effective. It just makes you think about VWs getting in an accident... doesn't make you want to buy a car.

OCD

I hate the Dayquil commercial that tells sick ass nasty people to take the drug and then go to work and contaminate the world with their sickness like they got cured or something.

Encouraging idiocy annoys me.

There's a great messageboard for all your commericial hating needs: http://forums.commercialsihate.com/

^^^Oh, that's funny flecjill. Pages & pages of commercial hating.

The one I hate the most, that makes my head hurt & makes my irritability/hostility monitor go from zero to 99 in 2 seconds flat is the one for some male enhancement pill (annoying in itself) where hat-wearing Bob is doing this & that (dunno what, can't watch it) while some horrid, screeching whistling of some wretched tune bursts out from the television & violently molests my eardrums.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Red face

I actually wrote to lowermybills.com and told them I couldn't stand their wiggle-ass commercials on every frickin' web page I click on (especially Yahoo). There are two of them, one is a guy doing the twist and the other is a couple doing a sexy wiggle dance. The first one is frenetic and crazy-making. I told them I was keeping track of the web pages and refusing to visit them.

Then, not two days later, I felt really bad when the owner of the company came on Ellen and gave away a bunch of money to some really needy people!

Quote Originally Posted by fahQ View Post
    I'm sitting here and that stupid Kia commercial comes on...they're singing that "so long.. farewell, auf vierderzen(sp?I know I massacred that word) Good-bye" well anyhow, I hate that part where the girl goes "adieu, adieu.. to you and you and you-oo"!! ACK!

What commercials get on your last nerve?
    OMG I HATE that fucking commercial!!

I also hate the Truck commercial with the robots trying to beat up the truck!
    they have it on all the time!

I also hate how A&E channell was promoting the sopranos ALL the FREAKING Time!!!

I hate the Taco Bell commercials with Carmen Electra. And the photo editing commercials (whatever they are) with Carmen Electra. And the diet pill ads with Carmen Electra. She is so desperate nowadays. Plus she's starting to look old...

A*O
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I really hate the annoying whistle at the beginning of every'"Wendy's" commercial.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information