Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: Commercials you hate

Ugh, recently they've started showing a commercial for this site pretty frequently:
    OnlineBootyCall.com - Finding the pieces.... without the Puzzle

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ what the hell?!!!!

I have a problem with the Breathe Right commercial with the inventor of it on there. He talks funny, all congested. His voice is really annoying to me

There are some commercials here, but I don't know if they run elsewhere. It's for some trade college, where you can learn medical transcriptionist skills or the like (not bashing the school or training).

Anywhoo....one of the commercials features this really mean, aggressive, abrasive girl who literally scares the shit outta me. She's like "you gotta get a job, you gotta pay the bills..." and she's got all these rings on her fingers that remind me of the latino chicks when I lived in CA who would wear tons of rings just in case they got into fights. This girl is kind of jabbing at the camera, and talking kind of mean and tough-like.

Every time I see it I just shake my head and wonder why the school ever thought she would be a good representation (if she's a real ex-student), or why the producers thought she would be an inviting on-air personality. She's scary!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

TELE2*

WITH THAT SHEEP. FRANK.

That sheep is EVERYWHERE.

The worst part? I work for that sheep.

*European Telecom company.

The diaper commercial where everyone is doing "the potty dance", grown-ups and kids. It seriously makes me so embarrassed for those adults, who in the hell would ever agree to do that commercial? They look so damn stupid its humiliating. I absolutely hate that commercial.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    There are some commercials here, but I don't know if they run elsewhere. It's for some trade college, where you can learn medical transcriptionist skills or the like (not bashing the school or training).

Anywhoo....one of the commercials features this really mean, aggressive, abrasive girl who literally scares the shit outta me. She's like "you gotta get a job, you gotta pay the bills..." and she's got all these rings on her fingers that remind me of the latino chicks when I lived in CA who would wear tons of rings just in case they got into fights. This girl is kind of jabbing at the camera, and talking kind of mean and tough-like.

Every time I see it I just shake my head and wonder why the school ever thought she would be a good representation (if she's a real ex-student), or why the producers thought she would be an inviting on-air personality. She's scary!
    OMG I just saw this commercial for the first time! That girl looks like Buckwild from Flavor of Love, are we sure thats not her?! Even the way she talks! This is going to drive me crazy.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I know the commercial you guys are talking about. It's for one of those Career Colleges that advertise all day!

I hate the Mercury Insurance commercials. The one where they want the shirt starched and not starched...or the bagel toasted and not toasted.

Here's a funny site, if it hasn't been posted:

Commercials I Hate!

I hate the new Geico commercial with the starring money.

i hate all geico commericals. cavemen or not.

It's probably been mentioned 1000 times already but the f*cking Cash 4 Gold bullshit.

God I hate that commercial!!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I hate the new Geico commercial with the starring money.
    WTF IS that? I don't get these commercial at all...

I don't get them either. I hate the Hampton Inn commercials that has the upbeat shitty version of With A Little Help From My Friends. There are people on Segways.

^^ I haven't seen that one... I don't watch a lot of TV anymore and when I do I have a 'back up' channel for when commercials come on.. and I switch back and forth. TV ads have become so stupid lately.

^^ My boyfriend does that. It irritates me sometimes because he'll switch for a commercial then get into the backup show and forget to go back to the real show, so I end up missing parts.

Thread Information