Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Chrisley Knows Best on USA

I've heard of the show, but never watched it... Todd and his wife give off 'skeevy Christian' vibes. As a Christian, it irritates me when these people crawl out of their bung holes - usually spouting off all the judgy, hateful rules their 'god' expects everyone to follow. Religious hypocrites - the one group Christ blasted...

I was just "introduced" to this show very briefly maybe a month ago. I had never even heard of these people before that. It comes on after old reruns of Modern Family that I record on my DVR, so I only get 30-60 seconds of it before the recording ends. Weird, weird, weird family. I also believe that the father is religious gay man. Granted I haven't even watched half a show but I don't find it funny at all.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I've heard of the show, but never watched it... Todd and his wife give off 'skeevy Christian' vibes. As a Christian, it irritates me when these people crawl out of their bung holes - usually spouting off all the judgy, hateful rules their 'god' expects everyone to follow. Religious hypocrites - the one group Christ blasted...
    ^^^this!!^^
    lindsaywhit and sprynkles like this.

Default Todd Chrisley's Daughter Lindsie Says She Will Never Forgive Him

Lindsie Chrisley says she's 100 percent done with her father and has no intention of ever forgiving him ... but she doesn't want him to do hard time for his alleged crimes.

Todd Chrisley's daughter was at LAX Monday night when we asked her for an update on the situation with her family members, who she publicly accused of extorting her with a sex tape.

Lindsie tells us she's had no contact with anyone, but she sent a message to her sister, Savannah -- who's accused her of lying for publicity. It's a thinly-veiled accusation, but Lindsie suggests Savannah might be involved in the alleged sex tape extortion along with her estranged dad and brother Chase.

As for her dad ... Lindsie tells us she'll never forgive him and she's not even considering trying to patch up their relationship, but she clearly still has some feelings for him.

Despite all the bad blood, she says she's not rooting for him to end up in prison. As she said, "He's my dad, so yeah."
    But, you really have to see the emotion, or lack thereof, as she said it.

Still, things are pretty ugly in the Chrisley family. As we reported, the feds are looking into the extortion case, in which Lindsie claims Todd and Chase are threatening her with a sex tape in order to get her to lie about the family's alleged tax crimes -- which is a whole other issue.

The other person on the alleged tape -- ex-'Bachelorette' contestant Robby Hayes -- even submitted evidence against Todd and Chase to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

The drama has led Lindsie to hire private security ... because she fears retaliation from her family members.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/17/linds...onship-prison/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

How have I never heard of these people until now?! Is it worth watching some and catching up on?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information