Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

^ I saw the rerun episode this morning! I can tell I'm going to love this show as well! Gia obviously hasn't learned her lesson, cause she got kicked off the rock of love bus the first night because of her wreckless drinking as well. She should have stayed far away from the alcohol! I was disapointed that Beverly got sent home for grabbing that skank's hair. I wanted her to stay a while.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

OMG!! I missed it!! Where the hell have I been for the past 4 days?????
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I couldn't believe the one that got the slapdown said she makes money off her face! Who the hell is paying to see that perverted old man mouth and pinched ass wreck of a nose!?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Love it!
    Okay, that stupid douche Ashley is my fav skank to hate. She's right up there in the intelligence department with Daisy. Her ugliness is just beyond imagination.
    This is gonna be great. And I'm happy to see Sharon off the show this season. She should have been in Charm school herself.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Cool

What does everyone think of the last episode/this season so far? LOL, I have been catching up with it on Demand. I loooove the face your fear/haunted hospital episode. I was laughing my ass off lmao!! Also I found it quite entertaining that so many walked off the show a few weeks ago lol!

Amen to that!

The only one I hope makes it is that poor pathetic Bubbles.
    The rest of em can suck it.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Silver Member

I think Ricky is one of those PC phonies. She tries so hard to be neutral but she is still a racist. When she was talking with Bay Bay, she told her how articulate and well spoken she was. What a backhanded compliment.

She also weeded out a lot of the black women. WTF is Ashley still doing on this show? She's not really trying that hard. While I agreed with Ricki about getting rid of Kiki (the girl that started the whole racial dispute), I don't agree with her actions in subsequent episodes.

I also don't understand why she put Bay Bay on the spot to save KO. She couldn't get rid of Risky bc then there would really be some shit so she calls out Bay Bay. While KO is troubled, I don't believe being troubled should be the sole reason someone should win 100K. KO lies about so many things just to get attention (as Bubbles noted.)

I can't believe that I am starting to like Ashley!

Dude I need to start watching. I admit that I watched both Real Chance and Rock of love bus...this should be great!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Ricki is an awful host, I expected a bit more...but the whole thing is strange even for a um..reality show.

^^I expected more too. She's too 'nice' and as another poster said to PC. Can't be having that in Charm School.

I actually like Lala. I have always HATED her otherwise, on everything else, but kinda digging her in this. Huh, who knew?

And Ashley is still a bitch, yet I kind of like her somewhat. She'll do what she has to do to win, yet, she's also being a backstabbing bitch at the same time.

So glad Britney Starr is gone, whatta freak!

Im thinking Lala shouldve hosted. Ricki is boring and predictable.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I don't know where the hell I have been but I just saw this yesterday and I can't believe I missed my Farrah and Ashley back together again! I must catch up on the old episodes and go Ashley for the win hell yeah!!!

I hate Ashley. :[ Bubbles shoulda never left. She was really progressing better than that Big-bird look-alike and her posse of sisterly skanks.
    A woman has the age she deserves.
    -Coco Chanel

Silver Member

The clip show for this was the best episode of the season. Bitchin' in the Kitchen needs to be made now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information