Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

I'm hooked on this show. Dr. Drew has some ARMS, yum. That girlfriend of Jeff's a total user and whore. She purposely says stuff to make him mad.

Yeah, Jeff's girlfriend is a piece of shit.

Love drew's arms in that black tee. Love how Jeff complimented him and he couldn't hold back a smile. funny.

Jeff's girlfriend is one ugly ass POS!

Jeff is very sad. Unfortunately, I've had a family member that was very similar to him. It doesn't end well.

I'm so glad I found this thread, Celeb Rehab is my new favorite show...

Count me in on the Dr. Drew bandwagon, he is fine as hell. Look at those GUNS!

That UFC asshole is such a shit. I can't stand him.

Jeff is really hard to watch sometimes. My mom always loved him in Grease and Taxi and she was shocked to see him like that.

I looove Brigitte. I don't know what it is, but I think she's awesome. She's one of those celebs I would like to hang with.

And Jaimee, WTF? She's there for weed? Give me a break!

Ok, Daniel Baldwin is a bigger douchbag than I gave him credit for. He's all preachy about how women in wet t-shirts is not productive for his sobriety, then we come to find out he's been texting Mary about wanting to see naked pics of her. This guy can eat shit in my opinion.

Did you see how quick Jeff sobered up when he saw Mary's friend from Showgirls and Striptease? He was bright-eyed and bushy tailed, speaking coherently and not slurring his words. THAT's what he needs to get sober. Some hot chick that he think he may get a piece of. Maybe he'll realize there are other chicks than Vicki out there, and he'll dump her ass.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Jeff was part of a child pedo ring? Now that is sad

I'm so glad this show is in tv. Ok first of all, how brilliant to take all the crazy people from past VH1 shows and put them all together. Pure entertainment. Aside from that, I watch this show with people in my life who other wise wouldn't watch a show about addiction (like Intervention) but the entertainment/VH1 angle exposes an unsuspecting audience to the reality of drug use.

Dr Drew is a DILF

if he has kids that is

I'm on the fence about Jeff Conaway. I didn't watch Babylon 5, so the last role I know of him was Kenickie. It's getting harder and harder to watch Grease, what with the rug-headed $cientologi$t and now Jeff Conaway a living corpse. He's totally f'ed up, but I think he also WANTS to be like that for the attention. So, it's like... if that's how you want to be, and if he's going to be so loyal to that enabler parasite of a girlfriend, then I'm not going to waste too much sympathy.

I haven't seen all the episodes, but I read that Jamie Foxworth (sp?), the one in there for pot, was smoking an eighth a day. A touch of rehab might not be a bad idea. If nothing else, maybe her temporary withdrawal will reduce her tolerance, so girl don't need an eighth just to get high. heh

Daniel Baldwin is a gross skeeve. What a loser, trying to take advantage of Mary like that. So sick. Here he is a newly married man. Did you catch how he wanted to fly one of the young girls out to NY when his wife wouldn't be there? Those Baldwins are a bunch of Prince Charmings.

I'm still thinking Jeff C is faking some of it, when he gets mad he leaps up out of that chair in an instant, and other times he's barely able to stand up? hmmmm

^^ yeah, deffo. That's another reason I can't feel too bad for him. He's wheelchair-bound and can barely speak one second, then is on his feet, shouting at someone and pointing his finger at them the next?

I cannot believe they still let Vicky on the property. She's not only a danger to Jeff, but to everyone there if she's bringing drugs and alcohol in. I agree that Daniel was a complete douche, but I don't think Mary was innocent either. She's a grown woman who has used sex to get what she wants for years. If she is flaunting, it would be hard for someone with little self control to resist. She broke the rules just like Daniel. That does not mean that it excuses Daniel for being a creepy ass. I really hope Seth can get his shit together. It broke my heart to hear him talking to his son. Especially when his son got so excited and happy that Seth was going to stop doing bad things. Hopefully that will be motivation enough for him to get well.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Daniel Baldwin is a gross skeeve. What a loser, trying to take advantage of Mary like that. So sick. Here he is a newly married man. Did you catch how he wanted to fly one of the young girls out to NY when his wife wouldn't be there? Those Baldwins are a bunch of Prince Charmings.
    Yeah I always got such a bad vibe from him. He's such scum.

And turns out that Jeff's girlfriend is not only a major ENABLER she is literally dangerous to him. She really needs to be cut out of his life if he wants to maintain his sobriety, there's absolutely no way he'll stay sober if he's still with her. I also can't believe they keep letting her in, it's unbelievable that she brought booze on the premises. It's like she doesn't even care about him..... when Dr Drew told her that he was going to die it seemed like she didn't even care. Is she too high/drunk to even comprehend that?

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Dr Drew is a DILF

if he has kids that is

Drew Pinsky - Biography
    Date of Birth
    4 September 1958, Pasadena, California, USA

Birth Name
    David Drew Pinsky

Nickname
    Dr. Drew

Height
    6' (1.83 m)

Mini Biography
    Dr. David Drew Pinsky, better known as Dr. Drew, was born September 4, 1958 in Pasadena, California. He is the oldest child with a sister, Dana, now a paralegal, who is six years younger. His mother, Helene, was a homemaker and his father, Morton, was a doctor. Drew used to go on house calls with his father and decided young that he wanted to be a doctor, too. Drew attended Polytechnic High School, a private school in Pasadena, before going to Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts. In high school, Drew played football and was class president. At Amherst, Drew majored in Biology. He graduated from high school in 1976 and from Amherst in 1980. Upon graduation from Amherst, Drew came back to California and attended the University of Southern California School of Medicine. He graduated from USC in 1984. Drew served his residency at Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena. He was appointed to chief resident at HMH. Now he is in private practice in Pasadena where his patients are 60+ years old and also does rounds at Las Encinas Hospital. He started doing the radio version of Loveline in 1983, when he was in his third year of medical school. KROQ was just a small, local station then. Now, Drew does the radio show Sunday through Thursday, 10:00 PM to midnight (Pacific Time). He started doing the MTV version of Loveline about 5 years ago. Drew tapes the shows on Fridays and Saturdays. Dr. Drew met his wife, Susan, at a bar in Laguna Beach, California in the 1980s. They have triplets; Douglas, Jordan, and Paulina. The triplets were conceived by invitro fertilization. In his little spare time, Drew likes to play with his children, read by the pool, play the piano, and sing opera (he's a baritone & he trained for 12 years).

IMDb Mini Biography By: Sara Swihart

Spouse
    Susan Sailer (20 July 1991 - present) 3 children

Trivia
    Triplets born; sons Jordan Davidson Pinsky and Douglas Drew Pinsky; daughter Paulina Marie Pinsky. [11 November 1992]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information