Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I can't believe Drew is part of this. Even with his radio and TV personality he's always kept his professionalism. Somehow this seems to sensational for him. He must know this can't be a healthy way for these people to rehab. He must know.

I don't know, I think he's still professional. If these people say they want help, is he supposed to say, "No I don't think you do, I won't treat you?" I think he genuinely wants to help in any way possible, even if it's in a public, limited way like this.

Unlike Dr. Phil, I don't get the feeling that it's all about him. I think he still takes these people seriously and truly wants to take a shot at getting them better, even if it's a long shot and they're in an environment least likely to actually foster change (reality show).

&&I get the impression that he really wants to help them too. He couldn't be further from Dr. Phil in my mind. Filmed or in private, it all boils down to if the person wants to get better.

I love Dr. Drew. He's so hot. I think he's legit. I respect him.

I think this show is . .. wow. Crazy shit goin' down.

i feel so bad for Jeff. when he was on Taxi he was so hot. but after seeing him on fit club and now, all i can think is how sad. what a waste.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yeah, Jeff is really bad off. That was sad. I feel for him. I hope he can bounce back.

Jeff is...beyond words.
    I think Dr.Drew is sincere.(plus hot)
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

All I have to say is Jeff Conaway is a hot mess and who the hell goes to rehab for weed?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I missed whoever said they were in there for weed. But you are right, who does that?

Actually I think the ones that may take it seriously are Chyna, Brigitte, and Seth.

Baldwin: Fuck off dude, your addiction isnt less or more than the others.

Conway: OMG just stop already.

Carey: She does seem to want to stop, and then the reality of that hits her and she doesnt want to stop.

The girl from Family Matters: She is so quiet, I think she will just fade away because she doenst want to be noticed.

The Family Matters girl is the one there for weed.

Brigitte and Seth are both clean now. They were on the Tyra Banks show this week. My mom taped it. Jessica Sierra was on there too, she admitted to having a relapse and didn't speak about sobriety a whole lot more.

Brigitte has been sober since the show. She said she went to another center prior to filming for detox, had a couple slipups in that time, but once she got to the show she stayed sober. She's also quit smoking and has gained 25 pounds. She looks good and is doing well. Seth is clean too, but they didn't spend much time with him.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Why is it exploitative? The fat Baldwin wants to be the Patron Saint of Addiction, so who am I to deny him?

Jeff Conaway will soon dissolve any pity you may have initially felt for him. I caught him on Celebrity Fit Club. He is one angry, bitter, selfish nasty addict. I really liked how he blamed the doctors for "giving him so many pills!" Uh, no doctor shopping for you, right Jeff?

Mary Carey was really sad. She's the epitome of a woman who has been sexually abused all her life and that's the only way she knows how to relate to people. I don't have much hope for success with her. More power to her eventually becoming our Prez. She couldn't be worse than Shrub.

I really like Chyna and Brigitte for some unknown reason. They're both gross fame-whores but I think I could hang with either of them without vomiting.

The fat Baldwin. What can I say? I fucking hate him. I saw him on that 20/20 show. He was so freaking arrogant. He was in some rehab place and got the cook pregnant. Gross.

I might have a crush on Dr. Drew after this. I used to think he was a big fame slut before, but now it seems like he's genuine. He might really help these people.
    That made me laugh really hard ... maybe a little too hard..

and Jeff Conaway --- Kenickie?? WHY????
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Holy crap, Dr Drew is all kinds of hot.. I think I have a big crush on him..
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

The Baldwin brother is a huge douche, he's so holier than thou, and why is even there? I thought he said he was sober..... so I guess he's just there to get his ugly mug on TV? But he acts like he's some sort of drug counselor, and he's always lecturing the other patients.

Did anyone watch this last night? Dr. Drew came in because Jeff was causing problems, and he (Drew) was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and holy crap! He has a serious hard body going on! Who knew he had those great arms hiding under his professional persona? Meorrooow! I think some pap should get some pics of him on the beach cause I think he's a closet hottie!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

^^I'd end up like the Matt Lauer beach pics. Who knew?

The new guy is a douchebag. He thought his GF was dead, so put her in the drivers seat? Whatadick.

Um, Baldwin, it's not all about you. "No longer conducive to my recovery." STFU.

Otherwise, it was pretty uneventful. I hope Vicki takes a hike for Jeff's sake.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Did anyone watch this last night? Dr. Drew came in because Jeff was causing problems, and he (Drew) was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and holy crap! He has a serious hard body going on! Who knew he had those great arms hiding under his professional persona? Meorrooow! I think some pap should get some pics of him on the beach cause I think he's a closet hottie!
    I was pretty impressed with Dr. Drew. He's a total closet hottie. I'm thinking of entering rehab. I'll be like that Chyna chick, not sure what I'm addicted to, but I'm addicted to something.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information