Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 4

fgg

Jason Davis -- Arrested For Drug Possession

1/28/2011 11:58 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Jason Davis -- the famously inebriated grandson of Marvin Davis and alum of "Celebrity Rehab" -- was arrested last night in Newport Beach, CA. for possession of a controlled substance ... TMZ has learned.

The arrest comes a day after the "Celebrity Rehab" live reunion show, in which Jason claimed to be clean.

Davis -- brother of Brandon Davis -- is otherwise known on TMZ as Gummi Bear. He's been busted for heroin in th past.

Davis is being held on $20,000 bail.

UPDATE: Dr. Drew, host of "Celebrity Rehab," tells TMZ, "Jason was honest about his struggles with his sobriety on the reunion show. Hopefully, now that there are legal conquesces, further treatment will be mandated, which he so desperately needs. As I said when I saw him Wednesday, we care for him very deeply and we are here for him."

I missed the live show. I thought this guy agreed to sober living? Did he not go?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

he's pathetic. he's probably gonna die by 30 no lie.

whats up with Brandon Davis? Whats he up to lately

I kind of miss those Firecrotch days.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

He did go to Sober Living, the live show said it was six months later I think.

Party girl Rachel Uchitel struck GOLD the day she met Tiger Woods. If it weren’t for their affair, she wouldn’t have banked a million dollars for keeping her mouth shut, and she wouldn’t have become a household name. Her fame brought her another opportunity: Celebrity Rehab offered her a million dollars to appear on the show and she didn’t even have an addiction. It’s the most they’ve ever paid ANYONE to appear, and they had to conjure up a “love addiction.” THAT’S why she returned after walking out of rehab for a day. AND she ended up with a private room. A million dollars for three weeks! Janice Dickinson is gonna be furious when she hears about this

(from Janet Charlton's web page)

^ omg

seriously, i cant stand the whore, cuz thats what she is, a whore and i can't stand her.

i dont believe her phoney story either about her "fiance" who died in 9/11 - i think they were just fucking

Alice you crack me up!

Didn't Rachel also take pills or something? I agree though, she didn't seem like no junkie.

^ Yes, she was supposedly going through "benzo withdrawal." Guess they had to say something.

I agree with you Alice! She might have been engaged and/or living with the 9/11 guy, but I'm pretty sure she knew him for less than a year. Not saying it wasn't painful to lose someone that way, but stop with the friggin' exploitation of his memory! I believe she tried to contest his will (he left everything to his sister) and I'm sure she collected survivor benefits. His family said they never saw her or heard from her since the funeral. She also married some other guy a few years later, which (surprise) didn't work out.

I'm sure the man's family is mortified to have his name associated with this shameless famewhore. THEY are the ones who suffered a great loss here.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

yeah I read online that she met him only that summer so whatever, she's a dumb cow - no sympathy from me.

fgg

i thought she got $10 million to keep her trap shut about tiger.

Ok, I know Mike wasn't on this particular season of Celebrity Rehab, but he WAS there to promote his sobriety to this season of 'celebrities'...and gee, looky here:

We wonder what Dr. Drew has to say about this.

Former bassist of Alice in Chains Mike Starr was arrested on Thursday for alleged drug possession in Salt Lake City, Utah.

The rocker was a patient on the third season of VH1's Celebrity Rehab. In fact, he appeared clean and sober on the most recent season and spoke to the current patients about getting clean after the show finished filming.

It's uncertain what kind of drugs Mike had in his possession at the time of his arrest, however he's still in jail being held on a $20,000 bond.

It's really unfortunate it had to go down like this. We hope Mike is willing to go back to rehab and gets back on the road to getting clean again.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Hypocritical fuckers.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Not surprising.. I didn't think he'd make it for any length of time. I would like to see/hear how Steven Adler (?) is doing now.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Apologies for the necroposting but ABC2 has just started showing this in Australia. I was almost going to give up on it, as I just can't stand the shitty behaviour of Davis and Dickensen, then Jeremy London arrived with his bullshit story of being "kidnapped" and "forced" to take drugs.

Remind me to watch next week with a large drink.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information