Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 4

Cool Dude.

Janice fucked her face up hard! Damn' why does not "Dr." Drew ask her what she was thinking?

..and when she had her latest shit fit it did not look real at all. Her latest facial incarnation looked more real than that fake ass fit.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    If I had to guess the police are there because his friends called in that he's being held against his will. I think that's probably why they included the bit about Will answering the phone and it being the strange call about Gummi.
    Oooh, good deduction, I didn't think of that, but then again, I'm usually drunk/high while watching this show lol.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ It's really the only way to tolerate everyone. Hiccup

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    Janice fucked her face up hard! Damn' why does not "Dr." Drew ask her what she was thinking?

..and when she had her latest shit fit it did not look real at all. Her latest facial incarnation looked more real than that fake ass fit.
    She really was beautiful. I'm actually all for a little plastic surgery--with the goal being to stay looking the same (ie, a little skin tightening, botox etc). But not plastic surgery to look completely different. I have no idea what she was trying to achieve...i can't imagine she was looking to change her features. Either way, it's pretty tragic.

In that pic she looks like that chick from Desperate Housewives (i can't believe that her name escapes me).
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post

i know, i can never get over what a beauty she was, its crazy. she's just at the point of no return now, including all the skin damage done to her chest area!

Yeah, lots of sun damage, combined with the bad PS is not a good combo.

I think Janice was always pretty crazy, but I do think the more beautiful the woman, the harder it is to lose those looks. And I imagine even worse if it's your livelihood.

Gia Carangi is my favorite from that era--of all time really, but Janice was quite stunning too. She had a very exotic look about her.

With Gia, working on the sun damage:

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    my daddy never approved of me boo hoo - GUESS WHAT, NO ONE'S DAD APPROVES OF THEM! THAT DOESN'T MEAN I RAN OFF TO A NEEDLE FULL OF HOUSE-HOLD CLEANING PRODUCTS
    You're right, Alice! I have yet to meet anyone who ever had their father's full approval!!

I think Janice really looks like Phoebe Cates.. in her before pics.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^ Me too. Especially that first comparison...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yep, I always thought so too. But I think Phoebe was a little more "hot girl next door" than Janice.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Rachel couldn't drum up one person to come and visit her in rehab? I was hoping Tiger would show up, although he probably dumped her long ago. I know some of you like Eric Roberts, but he is still coming across as a total phony to me. Dr. D told him to be quiet and let the stepson talk and he couldn't stay quiet for two seconds. I remember when Eric's wife used to be an actress a hundred years ago, can't think what she was in though.

^^ I read she was in Animal House but I don't remember her.

I have to admit I'm not very impressed with Eric on this show either. The whole thing with his stepson seemed very contrived, and an obvious effort to pimp him and his music on the show. If they've really been estranged all these years, well that's sad, but what about his own daughter Emma? I guess they couldn't bring that up, since there's no way she would be involved in this schlock.

Rachel's family were probably too embarrassed to show their faces on tv. Can't say I blame them.

YES, that's it! Was she one of the girls that went to the black club and they were so out of place? I think Eric is a total douche.

It was awesome seeing Mike Starr, Tom Sizemore, and Macenzie Phillips last night! They all look so great, especially Mike. I can't believe Tom has been clean 14 months!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yes I was shocked. Wonder if that Stephen guy stayed clean, my guess is no.

Man, that Jeremy London's wife has a Miss Piggy face.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information