Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 4

Ahhh....yes, the car accident when her face was ripped off. MAKES MORE SENSE NOW. I was like WTF is going on there? But thank you for reminding me of the accident.

Ok, I will admit that I softened up a bit towards Rachel...she seemed more 'human' and responsive to Dr Drew. At least this past episode. Doesn't look like that will continue through next episode, but whatever. She's still a bitch.

I finally got to see an episode. I couldn't watch the one with Jeff Conaway. I came in after Eric Roberts so I don't know what's wrong with him. He's the reason I wanted to see this season.

Dr. Drew does a heck of a job averting his eyes away from the bounciness of Rachel U. I know - she was at the pool and all she had was this skimpy cover up. Oy, Janice. Oy, Leif. The rest I don't know.

A tad off topic, but Shelly really needs to change up that hairstyle. It's not cute. She would be a semi ok looking chick but that wacky hair is just not helping her.

^lol I agree.. it looks pretty wild some days!!!!

omg Janice's melt down (at the end of show) how embarrassing.. it looked like she wasn't getting everyone's full attention so she dug deeper and went full out ape (shaking, stuttering, etc) so she would get more attention.

And it drives me nuts when she brings up her past abuse.. when someone reacts to her the wrong way or disagrees w/her and lashes out, she says it brings back all of her childhood abuse. She says it so much, it seems phony to me.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

^^ Well, fwiw, the abuse claims aren't anything new. She talked about them at length in her first book, No Lifeguard on Duty, including claims that her father sexually molested her sister. I remember reading it years ago before she was The World's First Reality TV Attention Whore.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I cannot stand Janice. In my opinion, her breakdowns are forced and faked. I don't doubt she has issues, but to me they seem forced when she's not getting enough attention or people call her on her bitch antics. She can't seem to get along with anyone unless they're bowing down to her. I wish the staff and Dr. Drew would review the daily tapes and call them on their shit. That way there wouldn't be so much he said she said shit. It irks me when someone starts shit and lies and gets away with it. I want to see Janice try to play the victim and then they replay the tape that proves she's an instigating bitch. She reminds me of Heidi from last season; starting shit and then playing the victim. Frankie cracks me up, but I can't wrap my head around why she is on a "celebrity" show of any kind. I really like Eric, he probably had the most past success of the other "celebs", but he seems the most down to earth. Jason is nice to look at. Rachel is not a "celebrity" in my opinion either...don't like her much either. Gummi Bear seems like he doesn't know how not to be a douche. Being an entitled rich kid, he probably doesn't know any other way to be. Leif, I've always liked Leif, but I am not sure he'll be successful at sobriety. As much as I complain, I know I'll keep tuning in.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i love this trainwreck of shit - they're all doomed and going on celebrity rehab for their first step in total self destruction

and btw, why does every kill rachel uchitel's slutty ass?! ugh!

I have no good feelings or attachment to any of the participants so watching them fail at this (which they all inevitably will) gives me warm fuzzies inside

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i watched most of an episode last night. WTF is up with jeremy london's wife's face? PS mutant much?
    i know its pathetic, the nose job especially is horrific. and I understand about her face being pulled off but shit!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    ^lol I agree.. it looks pretty wild some days!!!!

omg Janice's melt down (at the end of show) how embarrassing.. it looked like she wasn't getting everyone's full attention so she dug deeper and went full out ape (shaking, stuttering, etc) so she would get more attention.

And it drives me nuts when she brings up her past abuse.. when someone reacts to her the wrong way or disagrees w/her and lashes out, she says it brings back all of her childhood abuse. She says it so much, it seems phony to me.
    That's because it's her crutch. That fake meltdown was so pathetic, I was almost embarrassed for her. I feel sorry for what happened to her as a child but she doesn't seem to want to heal and move on towards happiness! I guess if she did that, she wouldn't be the center of attention anymore. It's like she's addicted to attention. ANY attention...good, bad...whatever.

you guys, dont pity rachel, that story about her fiance in 9/11 is made up; she met that dude that summer is what i heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Eric Roberts seemed like a big asshole to me. I think he can't stand it that his sister and now his daughter are more famous than he is now.
    I don't blame him. He's way more talented.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

LOL can't argue with that

VERY interesting.. when Dr Drew talked to Eric's step son..wow! And what is everyone guessing - why Police are there to question Gummi Bear?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

these people are just full of excuses; its an hour of excuses why they do shit to themselves and hurt those around them.

If I had to guess the police are there because his friends called in that he's being held against his will. I think that's probably why they included the bit about Will answering the phone and it being the strange call about Gummi.

my daddy never approved of me boo hoo - GUESS WHAT, NO ONE'S DAD APPROVES OF THEM! THAT DOESN'T MEAN I RAN OFF TO A NEEDLE FULL OF HOUSE-HOLD CLEANING PRODUCTS

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information