Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 4

Well I totally missed it. I should have set things up but forgot until just now when I saw this thread again lol. Going now to do what I should have done.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I watched both episodes.. wow! That dude Jason Davis is an ass to the 10th degree and for some reason, he set his sights on Janice and wouldn't let up. Janice is a total mess.. I felt sorry for her.. she didn't know whether she was coming or going.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I'm exhausted today because I stayed up to watch both episodes, but it was worth it. I agree, gummie bear is a total douche bag, but what did we expect in the first place. I really hope he gets brought down a notch or two.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I love the way the show identified Janice as a "former supermodel" and Rachael Uchitel (whoever the hell she is) as a gossip magazine 'celebrity'.

They're both so disfigured and destroyed by plastic surgery they should be required to wear paper bags over their heads at all times when not showering. Two butt ugly women and whiny as hell.

Janice repeatedly whinges that she's feeling suicidal. I say: go ahead, please. Can't imagine why anybody would miss her.

Recorded it, just started to watch it now ... Disaster so far LOL

Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    I love the way the show identified Janice as a "former supermodel" and Rachael Uchitel (whoever the hell she is) as a gossip magazine 'celebrity'.

They're both so disfigured and destroyed by plastic surgery they should be required to wear paper bags over their heads at all times when not showering. Two butt ugly women and whiny as hell.

Janice repeatedly whinges that she's feeling suicidal. I say: go ahead, please. Can't imagine why anybody would miss her.
    Rachel is the whore that slept with Tiger Woods, the one he just "loved"

I agree Gummi Bear is a total bullying asshole, and just all around disgusting human being with a major sense of entitlement. But I hope they don't turn this into the Jason and Janice show. Enough about their little feud, let's focus on some of the other people too.

Funny how Jeremy London is in "that's my story and I'm sticking to it" mode, his kidnapping tale is so ridiculous even his fellow addicts couldn't keep a straight face.

I guess Rachel Uchitel is bound by her big bucks confidentiality agreement, so they can't mention the Tiger stuff. Which is fine with me.

Leif Garrett is such a mess, hard to believe he's even still alive. Something tells me this rehab won't work for him.

Eric Roberts is still hot.

Oh and anyone who wants to see the first two episodes, they're online here:

Celebrity Rehab 4 | Show Cast, Episodes, Guides, Trailers, Web Exclusives, Previews | VH1.com
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    about rachel, her publicist deserves a HUGE paycheck. putting her on this show was brilliant. it allows her to tell her story and make you feel sorry for her. amazing.
    No kidding, and it's totally working on me at least. I was tearing up about her fiance dying...It sucks she has that confidentiality agreement, cause all I care about is the Tiger business LOL

Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    I didn't even recognize Rachel in those before pics from the WTC tragedy. She's a different person.

I knew I would hate Gummi Bear. From the little I've seen of him in paparazzi vids, he always struck me as a douche. To be honest, I think he might be gay and somehow hates himself for it. Dude I want Janice to go all postal on him, but then she'd be kicked out and we'd have no more drama...

I loved when Shelly and Lucretia were talking about Jeremy's kidnapping saying how they were never lucky enough to be forced to smoke crack.

Oh and I'm a total Laguna Beach fanatic, so I like seeing Jason Wahler. Hahaha I know I'm a dork.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Jason Davis is an asshole, but Janice is almost as bad. She eggs him on, makes a big deal over what he says to her and then goes crying to everyone and anyone who will listen to her. Bitch has been on every reality show and I honestly thought she was already on celebrity rehab. So far, I'm pulling for Eric Roberts.

I can't believe Shelly keeps coming back for more, you couldn't pay me ten million bucks to do her job

Lol, I really hate the way this show is edited. All the shots of Gummy just sitting there laughing inserted into every scene. What a load of b.s this is.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Leif Garrett is such a mess, hard to believe he's even still alive. Something tells me this rehab won't work for him.
    Definitely and I don't think it will work for him either.. sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I can't believe Shelly keeps coming back for more, you couldn't pay me ten million bucks to do her job
    I SO agree!! I feel so bad for her when she has to clean up vomit..lol.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Shelly: "Carrots." lol

Watch Jeremy London's earnest discourse and take a drink every time his body language suggests he's lying. You might have to pause to keep up.

Does anyone remember Jason Davis on Millionaire Matchmaker. He was funny and not such a horrible person like he is on Rehab. Of course, knew he wouldn't make a match, lol.

Yes, this season is really about train wrecks but Frankie cracks me up and I like her. However, I had to smile when someone asked her who Keyshia Cole was and she was surprised everyone didn't know her! Note to Frankie: look around and take note of the people you are talking to...
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Does anyone remember Jason Davis on Millionaire Matchmaker. He was funny and not such a horrible person like he is on Rehab. Of course, knew he wouldn't make a match, lol.

Yes, this season is really about train wrecks but Frankie cracks me up and I like her. However, I had to smile when someone asked her who Keyshia Cole was and she was surprised everyone didn't know her! Note to Frankie: look around and take note of the people you are talking to...
    I remember him on Millionaire Matchmaker---he seemed a bit more in control. Didn't have 15 burn wounds on his arms and made a semi effort to be a good guy. Semi.

That Frankie chick drinks insane amounts of booze...surprised she still alive honestly.
    Jason Wahler is hot, sorry, but he is. Hope he is helped...he is young. He won't live to be old if he keeps it up..

Rachel--I don't like the way she interacts w/Dr Drew at ALL. She's such a bitch and completely above it all. 'i'm here for a love addiction' MY ASS.

I kinda like Janice...she's a total loon, but she knows. And she seems geniunely sorry for the shit she's done in her life, and knows shes a complete embarrassment to her kids. Half the battle right there I bet.

Jeremy London is a total creep. I mean PLEASE.

Eric Roberts seems like he'd be totally cool to hang with...I like him.

I'm loving it all already!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information