Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 3

Just caught the episode where Tom arrives.. he seems very, very manic, extremely paranoid and anxious and Heidi's response to him being there was not what I expected.. I think they're way too co-dependent to be in a treatment facility together. Addicts seeks comfort, they want to hold onto remnants of their past life as a user and for Tom and Heidi they recognize each other as reminders of their lives as addicts.. they realize that the other person is basically an enabler and at this point that's all they want, someone to enable them rather than someone telling them "no,"... this could end very very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Heidi's response to him being there was not what I expected.
    Yeah, I just watched that episode and that was weird. They were touchy feely hugging and kissing and asking each other if they were okay. Odd response from two people who split in domestic violence fireworks.

Tom must've been high as a kite to look Heidi in the face from that close and kiss her and not cringe. Her face is just destroyed.

Tom must've been high as a kite to look Heidi in the face from that close and kiss her and not cringe. Her face is just destroyed.
    I wonder if she inject that upper lip? It looks so out of proportion, not to mention being all craked. He was a gross, sweaty mess, so no prize there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    And answer me this, how come Mindy had a sling on and might need future surgery, but the next time we saw her she wasn't wearing it and appeared to be using her arm normally?

That Tom/Heidi thing was surprising. Maybe those two belong together.
    That's exactly what I was going to say.. I was prepared for a train wreck but it was really kind of sweet and loving. I actually felt good for Heidi b/c it doesn't seem like she gets much comfort or has a soft place to fall (well obviously not b/c she has said so on there) but it did my heart good to see.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I just saw Mindy have her seizure.. that was fucking frightening. You can tell Mackenzie really got spooked... she was laughing and then it struck her that Mindy wasn't faking it. I really hope she stays sober, she has some massive brain trauma from the domestic abuse/drugs/drinking.. apparently Dennis falls off the wagon and Mindy and Dennis seem to be getting close on the show so if they remained in contact until present day you know he's not a great influence for her.

I hadn't expected Heidi and Tom's reunion to go the way it did either. Maybe they both really do care about each other, but the drugs turned them into two people who weren't good for each other.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

So Joey "from the Real World" who by the way, was only on like 3 episodes total before MTV asked him to leave, is a complete asshole. While I understand he had a tough childhood, I have to admit I was rolling my eyes at the whole "I had ugly glasses". I think every kid I know was teased at one point in their life! I swear he's in a constant roid rage!

Ok and I'm creeped out by the way Tom and Heidi are interacting! I wouldn't be surprised if they get caught doing more than snuggling down the road. Drew really dropped the ball on this one by allowing them into treatment together.

Also how the eff was Tom's girlfriend allowed in the treatment facility, UNANNOUNCED and HOLDING DRUGS???
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get caught doing more than snuggling down the road.
    That better not happen. Tom's girlfriend looks like she could cut a bitch for much less.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    So Joey "from the Real World" who by the way, was only on like 3 episodes total before MTV asked him to leave, is a complete asshole. While I understand he had a tough childhood, I have to admit I was rolling my eyes at the whole "I had ugly glasses".
    I admit I was cracking up when he was whacking that car and crying, "why wouldn't you spend $50 extra bucks so I could get wire-rimmed glasses, Mom???"

That dude is NOT a celebrity. This is my first year watching this show. The facility does not look that professional. Its like a freaking circus in there
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I find myself actually starting to semi like Dennis Rodman....he seems to be softening up a bit. How he came out to the ambulance to talk to Mindy....and he just seems to have calmed down somewhat.
    We all know what happens to him after this, so its kind of hard to see him make progress....

Very true^. I am still fascinated by his home life (200 + people over 5 nights a week to party downstairs while he sleeps upstairs). That is so strange. I wonder if he's missing anything in the morning. Is there anyone in charge? He must have a lot of money.

For some reason I have a soft spot for Heidi. I feel so sad for her b/c she has no one else in her life.. family/friends, nothing. That is awful. She looks terrible and I feel her sorrow. She seemed so repulsed when Tom S. laid his head on her leg..lol. Anyone notice that he has no teeth? I was trying to remember if he smiled at all? He didn't look toothless (all front top teef).
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

best show on tv now! (since jersey shore ended)

i can tell you that Dennis is still a drunk, saw him a few weekends ago drinking w/ some friends all night apparantly

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    Very true^. I am still fascinated by his home life (200 + people over 5 nights a week to party downstairs while he sleeps upstairs). That is so strange. I wonder if he's missing anything in the morning. Is there anyone in charge? He must have a lot of money.

For some reason I have a soft spot for Heidi. I feel so sad for her b/c she has no one else in her life.. family/friends, nothing. That is awful. She looks terrible and I feel her sorrow. She seemed so repulsed when Tom S. laid his head on her leg..lol. Anyone notice that he has no teeth? I was trying to remember if he smiled at all? He didn't look toothless (all front top teef).
    I DID notice that about Tom's teeth. What's up with that? I know meth rots your teeth, but in all the other shots, he doesn't look like he's missing any.

I like Dennis too. Been rooting for him for a long time. He has the abandonment issues. He is shut down emotionally. I hope he gets well before something really bad happens
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information