Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 3

Damn it, I missed a week?? Thanks!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this show is such a trainwreck my god~ i cant believe that skank Mindy McCreedy is the one who leaked that sex tape of the teen queen and that dr. from that show and his child-murdering-smoking-&-drinking-red-wine-while-pregnant bitch wife!!!! and shes boozing again apparantly and abusing diet pills, i guess people dont change, man what a loser. i'd beat her ass to near-death if she did that to me. but its my opinion that kari ann herself isn't long for this world.

also its funny that kari ann, who isn't in the best shape, is calling the house manager a fat bitch they have the same body practically!

OK, finally caught up, saw both episodes. This show is even more of a train wreck than the last one. Two people have attacked the camera guys? Lock them up, that's bullshit!. Jen lost a ton of weight from the first Sober House, I'm sure she didn't like Kari Ann calling her a fat bitch. I was kind of shocked to hear it was Mindy (Dr. Drew called her the angel of the group at the graduation ceremony LOL) who leaked everything. I guess you can't change some people.

Jen has no business running a sober house. She has no professionalism, no self control and she seems to think she has to be "BFFs" with all of them. She's doing no good for any of them, least of all herself.

I was hoping Jen would not be back this season. She is terrible. I agree that she lacks professionalism and she creates some of the problems. Is the only qualification that she was a former addict? I can't think why she is in that position.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

there was a quick blurb where Dr. Drew is telling her it's grounds for firing for cursing at a patient or some such - I don't like her at all, she's as bad as the patients are

And Drew knows that and keeps her on. He's a effing sell out who is cashing in on his patients' addictions. Foul foul man.

Is it true that Mindy leaked the tape or just what that skanky Keri Anne says?

So many things seem unethical. Why have Heidi and Tom back together in treatment for example.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    this show is such a trainwreck my god~ i cant believe that skank Mindy McCreedy is the one who leaked that sex tape of the teen queen and that dr. from that show and his child-murdering-smoking-&-drinking-red-wine-while-pregnant bitch wife!!!! and shes boozing again apparantly and abusing diet pills, i guess people dont change, man what a loser. i'd beat her ass to near-death if she did that to me. but its my opinion that kari ann herself isn't long for this world.

also its funny that kari ann, who isn't in the best shape, is calling the house manager a fat bitch they have the same body practically!
    These are my thoughts exactly. But how the hell did Mindy come to live w/Kari Ann???? And she's boozing again???? I thought she was actually one of the ones that were successful......

And KariAnn calling Jen fat is a riot!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

its a guilty pleasure thats for sure ^

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Is it true that Mindy leaked the tape or just what that skanky Keri Anne says?
    I think that's just what Kari Ann says. I wouldn't believe anything she claims. I bet she released it herself...

Jen has lost a ton a weight, probably after seeing herself in those booty shorts last season. My favorite was her telling Kari to f*** herself, that made me LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

I can't believe how Dr. Drew coddles Kari-Ann. I'm starting to see why there has been, what, one success story on this show (Bridgette Neilson). Kari-Ann's ass should have been kicked to the curb long ago.

I also can't believe that Mackenzie is my favorite. She seems sane compared to the rest, yet, IMO, she has the most deep-set issues. I'm crossing my fingers for Mike. He's seems pretty cool when sober.

That Mike is scary as hell when he goes into that trance.

Supposedly Jessica Sierra is clean again, after messing up after the show.

I am watching right now and don't see MacKenzie at all.
    Poor stupid Heidi can barely drink out of a cup because of her ginormous upper lip. Yuck. Jen's lips are almost as plumped up.
    I agree that she is not the right person to be there. They need Judge Judy or someone with balls.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information