Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 2011

I can't get over the phony scenes of them looking for B.L and later finding her on the roof. I mean come on, the camera crew knows she's on the roof...it's just such bullshit.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I can't get over the phony scenes of them looking for B.L and later finding her on the roof. I mean come on, the camera crew knows she's on the roof...it's just such bullshit.
    I know I know I know, its super dramatic this show ... ugh, its hard to watch, but then there are real moments like with Sean Young realizing the toll her crap has taken on her life, looks, and career. I feel sorry for that woman now.

^^

I feel a bit sorry for Sean Young in that she basically threw her career away. I don't know if it was all due to alcoholism or narcissism or what. But she basically thought she was untouchable, hot shit. She did a lot of psychotic things to people that have brought her a lot of bad Karma.

I remember reading how she stalked James Woods and his girlfriend. After he dumped her and started dating someone else, she left a bloody and mutilated Barbie doll on his doorstep. Also the time she dressed up like Catwoman and burst in on Tim Burton even though he didn't want to see her. I don't think you can burn that many bridges and still have a successful career.

I think Bai Ling's problems are manufactured to be on this show. She just doesn't seem genuine to me. Very bad acting as usual.

OK then, what the hell is wrong with Steven Adler in this season's show? I just want him to go ahead and overdose, every episode is all about HIM. He really has a hard on for Amy Fisher. And why did he get away with grabbing onto Shelley? Kick him out of rehab!!

^ he just wants excuses to use; I know people like him, they cause a dramatic fight b/c they want excuses to do or say other shit

happens around here even

I agree Alice, he just wanted to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    OK then, what the hell is wrong with Steven Adler in this season's show? I just want him to go ahead and overdose, every episode is all about HIM. He really has a hard on for Amy Fisher. And why did he get away with grabbing onto Shelley? Kick him out of rehab!!
    Well, in his defense, he's been through Rehab MANY times--perhaps he is actually GETTING IT THIS TIME and wants HER to get it? Doubtful I know...or he's an asshole.

Either way, its pretty lame so far.

LOL true

Steven Adler and his speech impediment bug the shit out of me. I hope he leaves and never comes back.

So far Sean Young seems relatively normal compared to Bai Ling and Amy Fisher. Scary.

I never watched this show until this season and find it fascinating. It makes me realize how normal I am.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    ^^

I feel a bit sorry for Sean Young in that she basically threw her career away. I don't know if it was all due to alcoholism or narcissism or what. But she basically thought she was untouchable, hot shit. She did a lot of psychotic things to people that have brought her a lot of bad Karma.

I remember reading how she stalked James Woods and his girlfriend. After he dumped her and started dating someone else, she left a bloody and mutilated Barbie doll on his doorstep. Also the time she dressed up like Catwoman and burst in on Tim Burton even though he didn't want to see her. I don't think you can burn that many bridges and still have a successful career.

I think Bai Ling's problems are manufactured to be on this show. She just doesn't seem genuine to me. Very bad acting as usual.
    I remember reading about these same antics. I kinda feel sorry for her.

you're being too easy & forgiving on Steven Lynnie which I understand cuz you're a nice understanding person

I really hope he is leaving but I doubt we'll be that lucky

So, for everyone watching this shit at home--Kate Major (ex girlfriend of Jon Gosselin) and NOW ex girlfriend of Michael Lohan--is going to be on the show apparently next episode, or maybe was a bit on the last episode, but regardless, she is PISSED about how she is being portrayed. She is tweeting up a storm about it. Go and follow the fun @K8Major !

I've been following her since I started on Twitter. She's a disaster. Its big fun.

AHA, I knew I had heard that name somewhere but didn't realize it was that bimbo. LOL

I'm feeling very sorry for Bai, it sounds like she has gone through a lot growing up. I'm not feeling it for the other people there.

No seriously, if you are on Twitter, you need to follow this shit (if you are a CelebReb fan)....its hiliarious. And sad. But actually VERY funny.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information