Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 2011

  1. #16
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    24,041

    Default

    They are stretching the use of the word "celebrity" with this cast.

    Sean Young looks like a crazy, semi-homeless woman that used to live near me in Miami Beach and hang out with all of the feral kitties.

  2. #17
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    I know, its quite sad. I didn't realize all the fucked up shit she did until she was talking about her past in Hollywood on the show; what a dumbass - these people who get a one in a million chance to make it in Hollywood get no sympathy from me when they go and screw it up w/ their stupidity.

    This is why I love Tom Hanks so much

  3. #18
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I can't find it anywhere online. Grrrrr.
    I watched it yesterday online at VH1's site. Hope that helps

    I hate that Jennifer broad, she was worthless on Sober Living and it's just sooo ridiculous that they brought her to this show just for the Steven drama. If she's not acting for the show, she has lousy control over her emotions. She's a damn mess and shouldn't be in a clinical setting.

  4. #19
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Thanks, sprynkles, but that doesn't work when you access the site from abroad.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  5. #20
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    Was away for a month and am trying to catch up on all my shows. This season sucks so far. I cannot stand that Jennifer, she was ridiculous having a panic attack over Stephen. Could she possibly pose any more than she does with those big ass lips? UGH Bai Ling is the most amusing person so far. Why is Amy Fisher a porn star when she has a husband to support her?

  6. #21
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    Ninja Bai on the roof! Good Lord this show is the worst season EVER

  7. #22
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    ^ thats what I say every season

  8. #23
    Elite Member Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    citizen of the world
    Posts
    5,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I hate that Jennifer broad, she was worthless on Sober Living and it's just sooo ridiculous that they brought her to this show just for the Steven drama. If she's not acting for the show, she has lousy control over her emotions. She's a damn mess and shouldn't be in a clinical setting.
    I AGREE!!!! She is just absolutely insufferable. Despise her.

    And Jeremy Jackson with his water bottle keeps cracking me up. He has that giant thing in his room, and looks like a kid at Christmas every time they show him messing with it. Man he's a strange one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Ninja Bai on the roof! Good Lord this show is the worst season EVER
    Seriously, that was one of the most pointless 'cliff hangers' in TV history. I guess I won't spoil it for all of you who haven't seen it.

    But I STILL want to know why she unscrewed the glass thing from the wall with her name on it. And also, those things should NOT be in a rehab/clinic. Bai proved RIGHT THERE that they are easy to take off the wall. I thought she was going to cut herself with it. Glad she didn't.

  9. #24
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,696

    Default

    I've watched some of this too, of course! Why stop the crazy train, I've watched every other season too....*embarrassed*

    Not super impressed so far....all of em are idiots.

    But I missed something, why is Steven Adler back AGAIN? He relapsed (no, I'm not surprised), but I am surprised he's going through the show AGAIN--hasn't he said/done everything he could for the camera's??? What more can he give? He already almost drove Jennifer to a stroke...

  10. #25
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    Steven is going to die, that's what I think, he's beyond help. None of us mentioned Lilo's Dad, he's another tool isn't he.

  11. #26
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,757

    Default

    Bai Ling, starring in...Crackhead Tiger, Hidden Dragon!

  12. #27
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ thats what I say every season
    I know me too, we are stupid to watch it. Get on board the crazy train ...

  13. #28
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,696

    Default

    Well, don't get too comfy watching this shit:

    If you are watching the current season of Celebrity Rehab you should make it last awhile, because there probably will not be any more seasons of the show. Probably a good thing. I tried to watch the first couple episodes and was trying to process the fact that Michael Lohan and Dr. Drew appear to be friends and that if you do enough heroin in your life, it is very tough to understand a word you are saying. Yes, I am talking to you Steven Adler. Do not even get me started on Bai Ling. This was probably not the best career move she ever made. Prior to the show people thought she was kooky which is good and still gets you roles and work. She does not come across well on the show at all.

    Apparently the show will be no more because Dr. Drew has got some higher paying gigs coming his way so will leave the D listers and their problems to therapists who won't televise everything. If Dr. Drew crashes and burns on his other shows though he will be back to helping them.

    Crazy Days and Nights

  14. #29
    Gold Member gardenwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY-Middle of no where
    Posts
    921

    Default

    I'm watching it right now.....I am kinda liking Bai Ling's crazy.....
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

  15. #30
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Well, don't get too comfy watching this shit:

    If you are watching the current season of Celebrity Rehab you should make it last awhile, because there probably will not be any more seasons of the show. Probably a good thing. I tried to watch the first couple episodes and was trying to process the fact that Michael Lohan and Dr. Drew appear to be friends and that if you do enough heroin in your life, it is very tough to understand a word you are saying. Yes, I am talking to you Steven Adler. Do not even get me started on Bai Ling. This was probably not the best career move she ever made. Prior to the show people thought she was kooky which is good and still gets you roles and work. She does not come across well on the show at all.

    Apparently the show will be no more because Dr. Drew has got some higher paying gigs coming his way so will leave the D listers and their problems to therapists who won't televise everything. If Dr. Drew crashes and burns on his other shows though he will be back to helping them.

    Crazy Days and Nights

    He should lose his license. There is absoultely no way his approach can do any of these people any good. He exploits them for his own gain. Anyone who watches that show and thinks he is genuinely trying to "cure" them is naive. He gives them all the tools they need to become a spectacle. Nothing more. What a damn shame.

    Funny enough, I ran in to Mr. Drew at a medical conference about 7-8 years ago. I don't totally remember the topic but he was giving some lunch lecture about prostate hypertrophy or incontinence or something. It seemed way out in left field. These speakers get paid a fair amount of money by drug companies and they billed him as "Love Line's Dr. Drew Pinsky." I remember wondering at the time how that gave any credibilty to the drug they were schlepping.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrity Rehab 4
    By Trixie in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2013, 03:42 AM
  2. Celebrity Rehab 3
    By Trixie in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: May 7th, 2010, 07:04 PM
  3. Celebrity Rehab 2
    By mrs.v in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: December 28th, 2008, 11:56 AM
  4. 'Celebrity Rehab' star Jeff Conaway back in rehab
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 13th, 2008, 12:06 AM
  5. Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky
    By louiswinthorpe111 in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: March 21st, 2008, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •