Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 2

Why is it not on YouTube yet? For those of us not in the US, it's not available online.

From the little I saw of Steven Adler....wow! He's heartbreaking. Does anyone know if it's true that Axl Rose announced to a crowd of 30,000 fans that he was getting kicked out of the band for drug problems?
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ok i saw this on VH1.com and Gary Busey needs to leave pronto! he's ruining this for everyone there!! all he does is yammer on and on about nonsense. and i feel so sorry for that model, she was on some serious pills, like really serious shit and she's so beautiful but so tortured. her mom sounds like trash.

Does anyone know if it's true that Axl Rose announced to a crowd of 30,000 fans that he was getting kicked out of the band for drug problems?
    I don't know if that's true but it sounds like something Axl would do. That guy wrecked his whole life. Very sad.

The model is so pretty. Unusual looking. Tawney Kitaen yuck. Why would she film herself laying around in bed? Like that really is a home video.

Wow Gary really believes that he was "hired" to work with these people. It was almost uncomfortable to watch him confront them about his role there. Jeff Conaway is a lost cause and that is sad cause he seems like a good guy.

Steven Adler is fucked up.He's really hung up on Slash too.
    Amber Smith has a chance,I think.
    Jeff Conway's girlfriend is trash.
    Gary Busey is insufferable.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I haven't used for a long time but if I had to be locked up with Busey I'd start slamming the first thing I could find. What a nut case. I can't imagine how the poor pepole in his AA or NA meetings (if he goes to them) put up with his shit.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

I have to watch these on VH1.

I didn't see the rest of last season. Can someone give me a serious answer...Do you think it's possible for Jeff Conaway to ever truly recover and be normal again or is he just too far gone mentally and physically?

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I have to watch these on VH1.

I didn't see the rest of last season. Can someone give me a serious answer...Do you think it's possible for Jeff Conaway to ever truly recover and be normal again or is he just too far gone mentally and physically?
    I think the general consensus is that Jeff is a lost cause.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yea, Jeff's a goner. His physical issues always trump his sobriety making it almost impossible for him to stay off the pills, etc. Sad.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I haven't used for a long time but if I had to be locked up with Busey I'd start slamming the first thing I could find. What a nut case. I can't imagine how the poor pepole in his AA or NA meetings (if he goes to them) put up with his shit.
    exactly! i think he needs to leave ASAP, he's an ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think the general consensus is that Jeff is a lost cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Yea, Jeff's a goner. His physical issues always trump his sobriety making it almost impossible for him to stay off the pills, etc. Sad.
    Thanks. I have a soft spot for him I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Haha, you took the words right out of my mouth. A surefire way to relapse these poor people is making them spend all day with Gary Busey. He'd make anyone want to drink/drug.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Part of Jeff's problem is the surgeries and pain from injuries. But he might be able to overcome that with professional help like Dr. Drew if it wasn't for the fact that he doesn't want to follow the rules, or do anything he's instructed to do. If Dr. Drew could get rid of Vicky and force Jeff to stay and do what he's instructed, then he might have a chance. But even though Jeff knows he has a problem and is dying, he doesn't want to put forth the effort to do what it takes to get well. Sad.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Jeff could always do like DJ Am did after his accident. He made sure that his meds were always doled out and administered by a trained professional like a nurse, giving him no access to the pain pills, only using them exactly as prescribed. DJ Am was that committed to staying sober. Would it kill Jeff to do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Jeff could always do like DJ Am did after his accident. He made sure that his meds were always doled out and administered by a trained professional like a nurse, giving him no access to the pain pills, only using them exactly as prescribed. DJ Am was that committed to staying sober. Would it kill Jeff to do the same?
    If he was 100% committed to being sober that's what he would do. But I don't think he is. He expects Dr. Drew to wave his magic wand and make him better while he does everything the same as he's always done. He expects to get well without changing one damn thing that he is doing. Sobriety is not even a possibility with that mindset.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information