Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab 2

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Watched those clips and it blows me away that Gary has very bad asthma and gets medical marijuana for it. Where do I get my pot to help my asthma?
    But he's reformed..

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg i hate SEAN STEWART! WHATTA FUCKNUT! and Vicki is a useless bitch who should die too.

and cheeto, u can get medical marijuana for ANYTHING in california! they promote medical marijuana cards on venice beach every damn weekend!

It starts Thursday as in today?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Started last night. We laid on the sofa in our house and laughed hysterically every time Gary opened his mouth to spew crazy. Wonder if they make the two blain dramage guys, Gary and Rodney, room together? Sean Stewart IS a waste of sperm and egg. Very unpleasant little twit. Vicki may need help, but it came across last night like she was trying to join her gravy train in rehab so she could control him. Sick, sick and more sick. Jeff Conway needs to lay off the guy liner, starting to look like a fat Keith Richards and it's not a good peepaw look for him and his truss.

I watched most of it last night--missed the first half hour. It was pretty good. That Steven Adler is pretty screwed up....but no wonder. When your mom kicks you out of the house at age 11, I can see where you might have some issues.

Gonna be good!

This was good! Seriously Gary was cracking me up. Did anyone notice how he only blinks one eye at a time? I'm just wondering why the docs did not realize his POV when they signed him up. Or maybe that was his plan all along, to create the DRAMA on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

damn, do they play it online anywheres? i dont have VH1 and ive already missed out on my favorite show INtervention this season

My god that Jeff guy is wrecked!

Gary is a nut. And an asshole. He looks like he's still on something. He's the last person who should help anyone. They should boot him off. He's totally in denial.

So far, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    damn, do they play it online anywheres? i dont have VH1 and ive already missed out on my favorite show INtervention this season
    Yes, I watched it online. VH1.com

The link is on post #20 in this thread.

^ thnx lol

If I had to sit and listen to Gary Busey ramble on I would have to take MORE DRUGS!! He is beyond annoying and self righteous. I think he explained to EVERYONE who would listen that he's been 'clean' for 13 years. Whatever. You smoke pot, dude, you are NOT clean.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

And how many times did he say cocaine was his drug of choice?!

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

We couldn't stop laughing over Gary's story of snorting coke off his dog, bugs, dirt, hair and all..

When i first say Steven Adler, I thought "that guy is more f*#ked up than anyone I've ever seen". After hearing his story, I had tears in my eyes. What kind of bitch kicks her 11 year old out on the street like that? It's a wonder he made it this far. I also felt bad for Rodney. He doesn't seem like he's ever gotten any type of psychological help after he was beaten. I hope Dr. Drew can help these two. So far I like Tawny more than I thought I would. I liked how she took responsibility for her problems when talking about her ex husband and the breakup. Gary would drive me nuts. He acts like Dr. Drew hired him. He actually seems to think he's staff and not a patient. Jeff has got to get rid of that ugly mess Vicki, it's the only way he's ever gonna get better. I can't believe she viciously kicked him in the back after he had back surgery. And you know she thought she'd get on the show, because she thinks she's some type of celebrity now. I'm glad Dr. Drew shot her down. I see from previews of next week that Jeff is up to his same old shit about not wanting to stay. You know what, Jeff if you want to drug-out until you die, go right ahead, but don't hog a spot at rehab that someone who really wants help could've had. I liked him last season and felt bad for him, but his attitude sucks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    We couldn't stop laughing over Gary's story of snorting coke off his dog, bugs, dirt, hair and all..
    I watched a bio on Gary and he had a life threatening auto accident a while back. Along with a fried brain from drugs he also has brain damage from the accident. The guy is a mess and it's really sad because even off drugs he's never going to be OK.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information