Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: The Celebrity Apprentice 7

Crap, I'm watching Vanderpump rules. I forgot about CA. Wish I had a ddr thing.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Crap, I'm watching Vanderpump rules. I forgot about CA. Wish I had a ddr thing.
    lol - I watched the first hour of Celebrity Apprentice then switched to Vanderplump Rules, so missed the last hour. VR is my guilty pleasure...
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    lol - I watched the first hour of Celebrity Apprentice then switched to Vanderplump Rules, so missed the last hour. VR is my guilty pleasure...

Now watching the second hour of CA. Still hating Kenya. Ian seems like a pretty alright guy. So far.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Wow. Do you really think Kenya stole vivicas phone to do a bad tweet? Kenya kissing Donald's ass, "your family is really the first family of America," or whatever bullshit she said.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Girrrrrl, when I got a PVR, it changed my life lol.. I no longer had to run home to watch shows or miss it altogether (which happened 98% of the time).

I've only managed to watch the 1st of two CAs tonight and I gotta say I was floored by Sig (Crab Boat Cptn)'s Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde moment. That was scary.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Go Habs Go!!

czb

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Wow. Do you really think Kenya stole vivicas phone to do a bad tweet? Kenya kissing Donald's ass, "your family is really the first family of America," or whatever bullshit she said.
    even Chinless Son the Younger smirked at that one. kenya is ridic.

brandi actually did a good job with her project. and she seems to be acting pretty professional. am surprised ....

I'm surprised too. Brandi's not missing any cues from the execs and the last 3 projects she's the one who mainly picked up the ball, with Ivanka's shoes, the brand messaging last week and with this cruise. I'd rather watch her crash and burn but she seems to have more aptitude for this shit than some of these other people.

I loved Sig's meltdown. Those two guys never even met him, they walk in and Sig's going ballistic on them. They must've thought he was nuts.

Geraldo out-tooled himself this week with that lame ass tour guide routine. I can't stomach watching him at all.

I loved seeing Joan Rivers on this season, I didn't expect her appearance at all.

Im not a huge fan of Kate but thought for sure Kenya was hanging herself at the end. Really thought it was Kenya's last stand but of course she brings more excitement to the show than Kate. Kenya's dirty dancing skit was over the top, she really is a disgusting diva. Leeza's PS is so distracting at times, but still seems like a very kind person.

I really like Leeza too. I've had a girl crush on her since her ET days. And I agree, her face is a little too frozen now. When Trump let the Jonas kid go, he said, see, I let people go who don't perform. I don't keep people just because they're popular or cause drama. Liar. Kenya is staying because she is a hot mess. She knows it too.
    Witchywoman likes this.

I have a really strong feeling that hot mess Kenya will be fired next week. She won't be missed.

Every time they showed Eric and Donald jr I became enraged. Entitled pussy fuck faces that I want to punch.
    Kenya is an asshole.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^You'd think with all that money those two could afford to get at least one full chin between them.
    SHELLEE, Trixie, dilligaf and 2 others like this.

^^ Like Ivanka

Go Habs Go!!

SHELLEE, this is off topic but I remember when Don Jr. was in Africa a few years ago when that bastard killed a elephant and was laughing about it. Now when I see that piece of shit, I just want to feed him to a large hungry python and I would laugh about it!
    SHELLEE likes this.

Anyone watching CA? I'm so glad she's gone. What a tricky trick. Bitch knows she stole that phone.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information