Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: The Celebrity Apprentice 7

^^ Although his children are well-educated and have managed to stay out of the tabloids if they had any teen antics, I feel all his children are (the 3 that appear on the show). They always agree with him and when the contestants leave the boardroom, they must stroke his ego by telling him he made the right decision. I want to see a show where they challenge an idea or decision by him.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Go Habs Go!!

His daughter is so well spoken. I love hearing her comments. It's hard to believe she is Trump's kid.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Oh yes I agree, his kids are very well spoken and articulate.
    Go Habs Go!!

Gold Member

I find Ivanka very likable.

Whoa!!!! Can you believe that cunty dig that Kenya made toward Brandi??? I bet Leann was loving that one...lol WOW!!!
    dilligaf likes this.

Kenya is a nasty mean woman. I can feel hatred oozing out of her through my television. I wonder where it comes from? She is very unpleasant. I was surprised at how nice and down to earth Lorenzo seemed.
    dilligaf likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Kenya is a typical stereotype beauty queen. But Brandi lacks class and went right to foul language which is not something the company would want to go viral in their name.
    dilligaf likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    ^^ Although his children are well-educated and have managed to stay out of the tabloids if they had any teen antics, I feel all his children are (the 3 that appear on the show). They always agree with him and when the contestants leave the boardroom, they must stroke his ego by telling him he made the right decision. I want to see a show where they challenge an idea or decision by him.

I remember reading a while ago (mid 2000) about his son Donald's now wife (Vanessa) being linked to a Latin King gang member. To go from a gang member to nerdy Donald Trump, Jr. - I thought it was odd. But I guess $$$ speaks

Found it (there are more articles out there about it..):

My Way - Celebrity Gossip - New York Post
    TRUMP BABE'S COLORFUL PAST
    DONALD Trump Jr.'s beautiful bride-to-be, Vanessa Haydon, continues to be dogged by gossip about her long-running romance with a Latin King gang member who served time on Rikers Island. Haydon, 27, a former Wilhelmina model whose ex-lovers include Leonardo DiCaprio and a Saudi prince, met the Latin King known as Vallantine when she was a teenager attending the posh Dwight private school.
    A source close to the situation claims that Haydon dated Vallantine on-and-off for six years, briefly moved into his apartment in Astoria, and frequently visited him behind bars after he was convicted of drugs and weapons charges.
    Our insider adds that the teenage Haydon even attended meetings of the Kings' female auxiliary, the Latin Queens, and wore the gang's yellow club colors.
    Haydon's spokesman, Richard Rubenstein, told us: "She dated him when she was 15. She broke up with him before he was a member of the Latin Kings. She visited him at Rikers one time after they had already broken up to translate for his mother who spoke no English. She didn't go to Latin Queen meetings, and she's never worn any colors."
    Still, Haydon's unlikely connection to the Latin Kings has been whispered about for years. In a 1998 New York magazine story about DiCaprio, an anonymous Dwight classmate of Haydon said of the future Trump fiancée: "She was an ill thug. She went out with this Latin King for like three years."
    Another unidentified friend of Haydon told New York, "Now she's all dolled up and ladylike and [bleep], but she used to be this hard-rock in leather and baggy jeans. She was a total gangster bitch."
    Haydon first made headlines when she was spotted smooching with DiCaprio — then the hottest star on the planet thanks to "Titanic" — at a SoHo party in 1998.
    Her modeling career subsequently exploded, but her romance with DiCaprio fizzled after only a month.
    New York magazine reported at the time that Haydon was spotted at an after-party for the Tony Shafrazi Gallery opening on Bond Street telling a gossip columnist about how happy DiCaprio was to finally be with someone as "down to earth" as herself.
    Her handlers capitalized on her fling with DiCaprio by charging Sydney newspapers $15,000 for advance stills of her cover shoot for Australian Harper's Bazaar. In 2003, Vanessa opened the club Sessa with her sister Veronika. The club closed later that year.

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I don't like Trump at all but I like his kids.

Brandi got verbally slapped in the face and I didn't care. She throws shit all the time, she should expect it thrown back at her.

Interesting that even though Ian's team won, the only thing the execs didn't like was they missed the brand messaging, which Brandi kept trying to warn him about but he ignored her. Had they lost, Ian should've went home cause that was his fault.

I thought Geraldo's video SUCKED with him singing down the street. Glad the execs didn't like it at all. Their song sucked!
    dilligaf likes this.

I'm just shocked that T.O. and Johnny Daman couldn't come with money. They are major sports stars and nobodies like brandy and kate came up with more. T.O. deserved to go.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

These are the shit head Trump sons, they can rot in hell.

Proud to be a hunter: Don holds the sawed off tail of an elephant on a hunt in Africa

Read more: Donald and Eric Trump pictured posing with their 'trophy' carcasses on big African hunt | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    dilligaf likes this.

I really didn't need to see that. However, may they die in a fire.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Disgusting pigs.

What chinless pieces of shit. That really enrages me.
    mtlebay likes this.

Anyone watching? Brandi was project manager and won. I'm glad - I thought it was smart of her to redirect the theme. I don't know what the fuck Kenya was singing & her gyrating
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information