Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: The Celebrity Apprentice 7

Wow, Vivica is a biotch! How rude of her to say one of her team members was on her period and not doing a good job. Way to stab us all in the back.

ETA
    I'm so glad Shawn called her out on it. It was trashy.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Seriously, how can anyone stand to be in the same room as Geraldo? Even his ego can't fit! Everyone's gunning for his ass!

I kinda like Gilbert. He always did what was asked and never complained. I think he really didn't want to be there.
    card and dilligaf like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Brandi made me laugh when she said of Kate "how's she gonna make money if she's not on TV yelling at her kids?" How is Brandi going to make money if she's not on TV getting sloppy drunk and starting drama with everyone in her life. LOL And seriously - who is doing Brandi's make-up? It is terrible.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Kate G was a kiss-ass towards Trump. She literally thanked him every time for 'letting her talk/explain' whatever actions she was trying to justify.
    man that drove me crazy
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Maybe she thought by saying that, he wouldn't interrupt her. He didn't let anyone finish a sentence that first night. Very rude and annoying.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Brandi made me laugh when she said of Kate "how's she gonna make money if she's not on TV yelling at her kids?" How is Brandi going to make money if she's not on TV getting sloppy drunk and starting drama with everyone in her life. LOL And seriously - who is doing Brandi's make-up? It is terrible.
    Agree with every word.

She always POURS on the blush and has two huge, pink cheeks. Such a stupid look. Got a mirror?

I watched most of the show Monday night...but some idiot thought it was a good idea to air this at the same time as the Bachelor. I had to keep flipping between the two shows.

Geraldo was an ass...and I laughed that the ugly Jonas bro was fired first!

Last night, I swear I heard Geraldo say he started the whole selfie craze when he posted that pic of himself in his underwear like last year.

He did say that. I watched it tonight and laughed at him.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Geraldo comes back from the boardroom talking about how all the women were delighted he wasn't fired. They only kissed him cause he leaned in to kiss them, it was a courtesy kiss. I wouldn't say that means they're delighted. What an idiot.

And he's chuckling, talking about, "we all thought it would be a good idea to use me in a selfie". They didn't think that, HE did. He's so taken with himself, it's sickening.

He has very high self esteem.

^^ nothing sexier than a 70 year old in his underwear, black socks and hiking boots.
    sprynkles likes this.

I'm still reeling over that Jonas boardroom scene and his firing. I almost wanted to cry for him!!!

I wonder if Donald Trump is keeping Geraldo on, on purpose for ratings. He's the the one that everyone loves to hate.
    Go Habs Go!!

I wanted to see Geraldo get bounced just to stick it to him. I'd rather see Geraldo go than Jonas, or anyone.

Trump sucks, but I don't blame him for holding on the antagonist.

I thought it was funny when Lorenzo was trying to pat Geraldo on the back and Geraldo put his arms up saying, "no, don't", like he felt patronized.
    sluce likes this.

Enjoying the show. Geraldo cracked me up when he stripped down to his undies. Trump is an ass, and I hate his son Eric,....he is a nerdy suck up.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information