Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2011

So who got kicked off this week? They broke in about Bin Laden's death at 15 minutes before the show ended.

That useless Playboy model--Trump snuffed her out all night. You can tell her didn't like her because of her lack of backbone.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    So who got kicked off this week? They broke in about Bin Laden's death at 15 minutes before the show ended.

^^^^I was so PISSED!! They couldn't have waited fifteen minutes? Seriously, it's not like he was going anywhere.

Hit By Ban Bus!

But the irony of Obama ruining the last fifteen minutes of Trump's is so delish isn't it?

And my girl laToya is back!!!

NBC has run the missing ending 3 times already this morning. It was a yawner.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

In Canada, we saw the ending. The news broke in with just a brief announcement that lasted about two minutes.

Thank you Mtlebay. I am glad Hope is gone. She has done nothing and just floated under everyone's radar for way to long. She should have never been on the show!

Yea,..I was miffed as well. Especially since the President didn't even come on for 45 more minutes. Why the hell break in when he wasn't even ready to speak yet?

And I also thought it was bullshit that the news people broke the news. I think that is something the President should have announced to the nation. It's like they stole his thunder.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; May 2nd, 2011 at 10:32 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Thank you Mtlebay. I am glad Hopeis gone. She has done nothing and just floated under everyone's radar for way to long. She should have never been on the show!

Yea,..I was miffed as well. Especially since the President didn't even come on for 45 more minutes. Why the hell break in when he wasn't even ready to speak yet?

And I also thought it was bullshit that the news people broke the news. I think that is something the President should have announced to the nation. It's like they stole his thunder.
    Yeah, it isnt breaking news if the news people break it before the Prez, it defeated the purpose of the break in.

Ok so Latoya is gone and what an exit she made! Star's gone HURRAY and boy was she pissed. I missed the first hour how did Nene quit.......what happened???

I know huh!??! Out of all episodes, I missed this one, grrrr....
    Go Habs Go!!

NeNe was miffed that Trump switched her and Meatloaf's teams, and she was still just pissed over the whole Star deal. So she just walked off. No one knew where she was for a long time. She finally let Latoya know, and Trump even called her and spoke with her about it on her cell. She told him she couldn't work in that environment.

Star is just insufferable. She's a big self centered bitch actually. I'm glad she's gone.
    I don't know about all the Meatloaf drama. I saw a lot of crying but very few tears. It was way over the top imo.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

NeNe handed it over to Starr on a silver platter. She may have to change her name to NooNoo. What a coward. Looked a fool.
    Meatloaf started over thinking the charity/money stuff and nearly drove himself nuts. It was genuine, he is a creative thinker. Not always logical.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I think it sucked NeNe quit, especially since her biggest trump card was a handshake agreement with Star to talk it out and Star refused. That made NeNe look like the bigger person, but then dumping it all to up and quit was the bad move because Star wins by default.

But I'm so glad Star is gone, what a twat. Her method of arguing is so petty- I'll badger you to make my point and then shut down and ignore you when you're trying to make yours. Thank goodness she's out.

I'm so rooting for the Johns! I think they're both awesome players.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I wish Little John would have mentioned himself as one of the final two. He really screwed himself there. I think it would have been neat to see what he would have came up with going against John Rich in the final show.

Meatloaf is a meathead. He needs some serious counceling and anger management classes. And Laytoya is still a freak.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information