Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2011

OMG, I"m watching it now--I'm even biting my toenails! Poor Lisa Rinna...
    Go Habs Go!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lisa got what she deserved. She could have made a heavy case for Star based on the small stupid font, but she just gave up. I would have liked to see smug ass Dionne go home, she is basically worthless unles sshe brings in big bucks, and I cannot see that happening. I don't like her, she had her smug ass bitch face on as her and Star strolled out of the boardroom, cocking her fucking head. Bitch please.

I wondered why she brought a guy as her interpreter. He has to live in the room with all the women, so I would have thought she would have brought a female one with her.
    a) The contestants don't live together on this show, and b) Marlee's interpreter, Jack, has been with her for 25 years. The interpreter and their employer, if they're regular like that, build a rapport and their own relationship and way of communicating that can't just be replaced by any person who knows ASL. No offense to Jack intended in this comparison, but: it would be like saying a blind person can just go out on the street with any old guide dog, rather than their own.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Lisa didn't use her head. She should have put the ball back in Star and Dionne's court, since they were the ones bragging they came up with the story and concept. She should have laid it at their feet and threw them under the bus for the women losing. She was the project manager, and she gave them their duties and they fucked it up. But she didn't. I knew when it came down to debating their points Lisa would lose big against Star.

I HATE Dionne, too! She is so smug and thinks she is so amazing. Please, what has she done in the last 20 years or longer?? I did have to laugh when Marlee said that she has been "told" that Dionne is a legend. Trump about flipped out saying,..."What do you mean you've been told? Why wouldn't you know that she is a legend???" Marlee looks at him like he is stupid, pauses and said, ..."I am deaf." To fucking funny!!! She would have no clue why Dionne would be concidered a singing legend or even if she is good or not. The gal is honest,...she would have to go on what others say about her singing ability over the years. I thought it was hilarious and she made Trump look stupid!!! lol Go Marlee!!!
    Last edited by JadeStar70; March 14th, 2011 at 08:51 AM.

Dionne and Star are freaking obnoxious. I hope they turn on each other down the road. I like Lisa. She seems genuinely nice, but certainly no match for that double teaming twosome plus NeNe. The rest of the team is so timid, save Marlee. I like how straightforward she is.

Love your avatar Bellini. Im team Marlee as well. Dionne needs to put down the old feed bag for a few minutes and register for Charm school, what a beaste. Im surprised she didn't snort Lisa right up one of her ugly nostrils. Dionne has to have one of the ugliest noses in Hollywood. As for Starr she hasn't changed....yawn city hope she goes soon on the end of someone's foot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wonder who this yers Joan Rivers (ie money ratings celebrity) will be, Is it suppoed to be Star Jones? Donald will keep some of them around for ratings. I hope Busey is one!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Fucking Dionne Warwick needs to be put out to pasture already! Damn annoying old worthless bitch. I bet she cant even pull in any count of money either. Loving Mark and Lil Jon, photographic evidence! ROFLMAO!
    Last edited by baked_tater; March 20th, 2011 at 08:59 PM.

I wish Dionne would have left last night. Hate that bitch!! I can't believe Nikki just caved and walked out. She hasn't really done much since she has been on the show and she seems to damn timid. Not sure why she even was picked as a contestant.

I havent seen it yet but I want to just to see Lil Jon in action.

The men truly deserved the win this week and to think Busey was the project manager LOL LOL. Conseco's eye twitching is very distracting and he's a lazy bum.....these guys are much more interesting to watch than the women this year. Looks like Star was kissing some butt in the boardroom, Ive never seen her so supportive and complimentary. She finally figured it out, u catch more flies with honey.... and will she PLEEEEZE stop wearing all that bootie hugging crap.

Love your avatar Bellini.
    Thanks!

Dionne should have gone home. I'm surprised that some of these celebs think it's a good idea to go on reality shows. I used to think that Dionne Warwick was a nice lady. Not anymore. Her manager have told her that she would not come out looking good. I'm sure he/she knows her personality by now.

Jose Canseco is such a mess with his twitching face and blue contacts. Total weirdo.

I was never a huge fan of Dionne Warwick but I respected her. Until now. I hope a house falls on her nasty dried up stank heifa ass.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

I agree about Dionne. I had NO CLUE that she was such a fucking condescending and arrogant bitch!!!

Oh,..and Starr's pants???? OMFG!!! I have no idea how she stuffed that much fat and ass into such a small and tight pair of pants. Those stretch pants were at such a full capacity, you could hear the seams screaming for help! Good God woman. Buy the right size or lose some more weight before stuffing yourself into something like that.

fgg

NeNe Leakes on Star Jones: 'She Is a Disaster'

By Aaron Parsley
    Wednesday March 23, 2011 02:10 PM EDT

How does NeNe Leakes really feel about her Celebrity Apprentice nemesis Star Jones?

"She is bossy, she is manipulative, conniving," Leakes says. "And I'm not even being funny. I think that is real. I honestly think that is who she is."

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star, who appears on an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Wednesday, tells DeGeneres that she and Jones were never friendly.

"When I walked into the situation, I tried to walk in with no preconceived notions. I was just thinking, 'Okay, I'm going to do the show. I'm going to get to know who Star is,' " Leakes says.

"I think she had preconceived notions of who she thought I was just from watching me on the Housewives," she continues. "I think she thought I was going to come in and take over. I tried to get to know her. Some people are difficult to get to know. She's not the easiest person to get to know. She is a disaster."

When asked if she's the only one who doesn't get along with Jones, Leakes tells DeGeneres, "I don't think anybody is getting along with Star. I don't think she's easy to get along with."

"What happened to cause the riff?" DeGeneres asks.

Leakes replies, "Well, I just think Star is manipulative."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information